Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prizes for the top posters of the month

Go down 
+10
chemistvictor
Fishegg45
Cherington
geenak2011
obodo
microsat
sunnydevess
ancl
Gmailer
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

Prizes for the top posters of the month Empty
PostSubject: Prizes for the top posters of the month   Prizes for the top posters of the month Empty2013-01-31, 19:51

In recognition of steadfastness, dedication, time and megabytes wasted I, Gmailer hereby declare a week free trip to Syria, for the top two posters this month. Kindly send me your international passport numbers, and mail me your details.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for the top posters of the month   Prizes for the top posters of the month Empty2013-01-31, 19:57

Syria ke? U we nvr change bro like ur joke ow
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for the top posters of the month   Prizes for the top posters of the month Empty2013-01-31, 21:24

Gmailer wrote:
In recognition of steadfastness, dedication, time and megabytes wasted I, Gmailer hereby declare a week free trip to Syria, for the top two posters this month. Kindly send me your international passport numbers, and mail me your details.
Lolz, abeg send dem go Pakistan or Afganistan!
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for the top posters of the month   Prizes for the top posters of the month Empty2013-01-31, 21:36

preferably IRAQ Laughing
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for the top posters of the month   Prizes for the top posters of the month Empty2013-01-31, 22:05

Bombing tinz!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for the top posters of the month   Prizes for the top posters of the month Empty2013-01-31, 22:26

I still don't know the benefit of being a top poster, if we can't reward them. That is the little I can't do for 'em! I was top poster 2012 December, nobody recognized, and rewarded me. But, I am rewarding this month's top posters now, out of my generosity!
Ancl was top poster for about 6months in a row, nobody deemed it fit to reward him by sending him to Afghanistan, or Iraq. But, now, I, Gmailer have come to put smiles into your faces. Keep posting, and be the chosen ones!
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for the top posters of the month   Prizes for the top posters of the month Empty2013-01-31, 22:47

Gmailer wrote:
@GMAILER LOLZ NAH MONEY I NEED OOOOOO I'M COMING DOWN TO YOUR HOUSE 2MORROW FOR THE PRIZE
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for the top posters of the month   Prizes for the top posters of the month Empty2013-01-31, 22:51

Gmailer wrote:
I still don't know the benefit of being a top poster, if we can't reward them. That is the little I can't do for 'em! I was top poster 2012 December, nobody recognized, and rewarded me. But, I am rewarding this month's top posters now, out of my generosity!
Ancl was top poster for about 6months in a row, nobody deemed it fit to reward him by sending him to Afghanistan, or Iraq. But, now, I, Gmailer have come to put smiles into your faces. Keep posting, and be the chosen ones!
DONT WORRY 9JATALK OWNER JOHNBULL ASHAWO ARE STILL WORKING ON IT.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for the top posters of the month   Prizes for the top posters of the month Empty2013-01-31, 23:44

Gmailer wrote:
ah gamiler bro remember we were supposed to send ancl to afganistan, i had offered an armoured tank and bazzoka but ancl refused to go. maybe now i will offer it for syria.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for the top posters of the month   Prizes for the top posters of the month Empty2013-01-31, 23:51

007 wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
ah gamiler bro remember we were supposed to send ancl to afganistan, i had offered an armoured tank and bazzoka but ancl refused to go. maybe now i will offer it for syria.
GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLZ
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for the top posters of the month   Prizes for the top posters of the month Empty2013-02-01, 00:03

Gmailer wrote:

why not send them to fight the islamists in Mali, they will be very useful here than in syria i think and no need international passport, just identity card. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cherington
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for the top posters of the month   Prizes for the top posters of the month Empty2013-02-01, 00:14

hehe na allepo international airport dem go land.... ka boom boom....
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for the top posters of the month   Prizes for the top posters of the month Empty2013-02-01, 05:58

funi thread.
Back to top Go down
chemistvictor
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for the top posters of the month   Prizes for the top posters of the month Empty2013-02-01, 07:13

Fishegg45......lace your boots...all the way to MALI! lol
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for the top posters of the month   Prizes for the top posters of the month Empty2013-02-01, 07:24

Being a top poster gives you more customers depending on how creative n sharp u r. Dnt 4get most people makes a lot of money from here. Dere's a way but u gotta b reliable first.
Back to top Go down
Honourable
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for the top posters of the month   Prizes for the top posters of the month Empty2013-02-01, 07:28

I suggest 2wks holiday @ Borno state capital 4 d winner
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for the top posters of the month   Prizes for the top posters of the month Empty2013-02-01, 07:50

I will give ticket to any place for the winner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
bonchi
Professional
Professional
bonchi

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for the top posters of the month   Prizes for the top posters of the month Empty2013-02-01, 08:21

Just can't stop laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://gistng.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=1442e83721151f08a34
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for the top posters of the month   Prizes for the top posters of the month Empty

Back to top Go down

Prizes for the top posters of the month
Page 1 of 1