Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM

Go down 
+8
Fishegg45
obodo
SULEIMAN01
agooo
Lottodream
bonchi
sunnyga
12 posters
AuthorMessage
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 07:58

If you want to tune and watch your new HD decoder or share it to your neighborhood, because HD decoders came without RF and most of us are use to RF output. First of all get an old Arab sat decoder that were use in those days that uses C band. Open it trace the video and audio line by pass them from the main panel and connect them directly to the RF Modulator, now get AV wire with AV spliter ,use those AV spliter at the back of your HD decoder to separate, you will now have double video and audio output where you now have that for your TV and the other for the Arab sat decoder ,connect video to video and audio to audio and connect the RF out to other rooms and you are good to go
Back to top Go down
bonchi
Professional
Professional
bonchi

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 08:03

Very experimental o
Back to top Go down
http://gistng.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=1442e83721151f08a34
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 08:07

bonchi wrote:
Very experimental o
you are welcome, that is what I am using at my house wit my HD
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 08:12

Hope it will not blow my HD
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
agooo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 08:17

I have pace double satellite receiver decoder which is mpeg2. Can I use it?
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 08:22

agooo wrote:
I have pace double satellite receiver decoder which is mpeg2. Can I use it?
you can give it a trial but make sure you disconnect the video and audio output from the main panel inside
Back to top Go down
SULEIMAN01
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 09:34

Gud job.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 10:02

well done!!!!!! but that one nah old sch nah
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 10:09

note that you are only using the RF modulator of your old school decoder to transmit
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 10:10

d problem u wil av is white line appearin on d other tv. While d1 u r usin AV input wil reduc colour hereby causin a li2 linez in it.. I advic u 2use thos old video games e.g saga game Rf 2do d converter. Datz wot am usin nw.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 11:39

yeah it will show black and white on the other screen, which is similar to using an rf converter. the best thing is to actually use the SEGA video game type of port to av connection on the other tv.
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 14:21

Nice job! pls, can I use 4669x?
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 15:07

u guyz shld tak ma advic. Simple as dat.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 15:32

Al na old sch jare gt urself transpondr, power hamp and two av to av wire u r gud togo. Dat is wht i do for som bank n my base hre.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 15:40

Olybra wrote:
4669x already has RF out and in ports dude, dis is only for Strong hd decoders
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 15:42

Ok ow
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 17:08

007 wrote:
Olybra wrote:

Tnx! One more thing: the 'loop out' port @ d back of strong receivers, what is it meant for?

Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 17:15

ancl wrote:
Al na old sch jare gt urself transpondr, power hamp and two av to av wire u r gud togo. Dat is wht i do for som bank n my base hre.
we r nt talkn abt av to av here. Read thread topic bro. Lolz
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 17:26

Loop out is used to connect a
slave receiver. When you
connect the loop out of the
master receiver to the "lnb
in" of the slave receiver you
can get and change between
all channels of the same
polarity of the master
receiver. Meaning if you have
a channel that is on vertical
frequency on the master
receiver, you could get all
channel on vertical
frequencies on the slave
receiver.
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 17:30

if you are a good electronic engineer there is an IC inside the decoder you want to use, that gives out video and audio out put disconnect them and connect the ones coming from your HD you won't notice any lines or interference.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 17:39

Fishegg45 wrote:
ancl wrote:
we r nt talkn abt av to av here. Read thread topic bro. Lolz
nawa 4u al dis ur talk na old method or can u instal dis 4 them n hotel? Let pplz gain 4rm u for business purpose nt house usd alone ok
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 18:57

Nice trick
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 19:04

av to av z simple 2use. Bt 4 Rf. Datz somtin else. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 19:06

How about simply using av spliter and audio spliter to have double output, then use a long av wire for the extension!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 19:27

Mayb he want dis discuss base only on RF sha
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 19:33

What I use is av and it works fine 4me! Though it deems d picture abit, mostly unnoticed by customers!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 19:36

Dat s whre d problms lairs
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 20:26

True talk, but I use it like that! No1 is complaining.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 20:33

datz y i said. Use 9ja style. Sega game as d Rf. Tak it or leav it.
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-01, 23:22

sunnydevess wrote:
How about simply using av spliter and audio spliter to have double output, then use a long av wire for the extension!

The av spliter and the audio spliter go for how much.

Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-02, 02:41

Olybra wrote:
007 wrote:
Olybra wrote:

Tnx! One more thing: the 'loop out' port @ d back of strong receivers, what is it meant for?

it is meant to be extended to anoda decoder which becomes d slave, so d main one controls signal transmission to d slave, if it is off so also will signal transmission b off on the slave
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-02, 06:58

A big tanx 2u all 4 your responses. Moreover, is it possible 2connect the slave 2 another TV using av in order 2watch same program?

Last edited by Olybra on 2013-02-02, 07:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-02, 07:02

Dat s wht make us utd
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-02, 08:21

Fishegg45 wrote:
Loop out is used to connect a
slave receiver. When you
connect the loop out of the
master receiver to the "lnb
in" of the slave receiver you
can get and change between
all channels of the same
polarity of the master
receiver. Meaning if you have
a channel that is on vertical
frequency on the master
receiver, you could get all
channel on vertical
frequencies on the slave
receiver.
Back to top Go down
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty2013-02-02, 10:08

I think there are many methods that can be used but this the simplest one, just get a transponder a.k.a video converter at about #400 naira, connect ur receiver av to the av terminal on your transponder, also connect the rf cord of your transponder to your tv set, power on your transponder and your rceiver and search your tv... you are good to go NB: you could also connect your receiver av to your tv av in, then connect your transponder through the av out terminal at the back of your tv... this is to enable you watch your parlour tv in av mode just in case your tv is not HDMI enabled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM   HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW TO WATCH YOUR HD DECODER IN OTHER ROOM
Page 1 of 1