Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY

Go down 
+11
k-banj
SmartMobility
obinnaj
spygens
Stevolat
walukoe
Roykay
peegee
helnkay
Gmailer
Wehenry
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Wehenry
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty
PostSubject: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-02-06, 02:45

HOW TO DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY

Follow the following steps to get started;
1. Go to this link - http://tinyurl.com/bbt5e32 -
this is a link to transfer money into liberty reserve automated account system.

2. Transfer any amount you want which should be in the range of $20, $30, $40, $50. (for example, if you tranfer $20, you will get $40. $30 will give you $60 and so on.

3. In the liberty reserve memo, enter 'referred by moses'. At least this will ensure that I get some commission.

4. Then, check your liberty reserve account balance after 24 hours and you will see that your money has doubled. Your $20 has become $40. $30 has become $60 and so on depending on how much you tranferred.

DO NOT TRANFER MORE THAN $50 in order to make it work.

This is a program organized by a company called Lease Lender in collaboration with liberty reserve for the valentine season. It starts from 1st february to 30th february.

Last edited by Wehenry on 2013-02-25, 13:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wehenry
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-02-07, 16:00

I use this yesterday and doubled my $25 and i have $50. This is really working. Please do not transfer any amount that is big just in case they start fucking up. I will immediately tell you if they start fucking up. But for now, this is good.

It is ending at the end of this month which is 28th.
Take part today and have fun
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-02-07, 16:04

Joblessness noni!
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-02-07, 16:25

Gmailer wrote:
Joblessness noni!

Ahahahahah, don't say that, it may be useful to some pple.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-02-07, 17:45

Okay ow! I don hear you ow!
Back to top Go down
peegee
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-02-11, 09:53

i tried it yesterday with $25 an checkin my acc now, d money is now $50. thanx
Back to top Go down
Roykay
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-02-11, 10:46

This is a Scam. BEWARE!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wehenry
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-02-11, 15:27

This is no scam. I make money frm dis evryday.
If you put money into dis and you did nt receive anything, post it here for evry1 to see an also giv ur transfer details fo all to see.

I asure u dis nt scam. It works
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-02-11, 17:09

Have you withdrawn your money?
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-02-11, 20:09

You are so new in this forum for us to believe u.
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-02-11, 20:13

What about those of us dt has money in our liberty reserve account. Is it a must to buy another LR.
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-02-11, 20:15

Pls my people, beware of this program. And if u must put ur money, don't put d amount u cannot afford to loose.
Back to top Go down
Wehenry
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-02-12, 09:36

my friend walukoe, this is real. but you dont really have to believe me. they say, a trial will convince you. i like you to tell everyone here about your experience. you dont really have to open another liberty reserve if the one you have is still working.
Back to top Go down
Wehenry
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-02-12, 09:37

@Gmailer, yes, i withdraw my money
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-02-12, 10:01

nah real scam my pple
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-02-12, 10:42

no follow d guy oooooo my pple
Back to top Go down
Wehenry
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-02-12, 13:35

Follow me or no follow me does not remove the fact that this is real. Believe it or not, this is real. I like someone who has tried it and did not receive anything to tell us here giving his transfer details.
I bet you, you will thank me for ever once you try this
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-02-12, 17:05

Wehenry wrote:
Follow me or no follow me does not remove the fact that this is real. Believe it or not, this is real. I like someone who has tried it and did not receive anything to tell us here giving his transfer details.
I bet you, you will thank me for ever once you try this

na wa ooooo, they said its scam and i think its not by force.
Back to top Go down
Wehenry
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-02-14, 08:21

Its 14 days to the end of this. I like to have more testimonies here. Please, if you know you have not tried it, do not post here except you want to ask a question which you can also do by sending me message at wehenry@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
spygens
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-02-14, 09:33

scam alert
Back to top Go down
Wehenry
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-02-14, 15:41

At times gud things pass by som people either bcos of ignoranc or mind set. I cd show u al here my payment proof an i also ask all dat hav tried this to also show their account proof here fo al to see. Som people hav bn sendin me email thankin me. Som1 sent me $50 jus yesterday. Its only people dat hav nt tried it dat a caling it scam. Nobody that has tried it has ever said he/she did nt receive anytin
Back to top Go down
obinnaj
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-02-14, 20:20

u are a mad man
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-02-14, 20:30

obinnaj wrote:
u are a mad man
tell us ur mind guy
Back to top Go down
Wehenry
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-02-25, 13:45

Are u guys makin moni frm dis. I expect you all that hav tried it to send moni to my liberty reserve acc. whic i wil giv u at least for helpin u mak some cash.
It is jus less dan 5days to the end. Take advantage now
Back to top Go down
k-banj
Amateur
Amateur
k-banj

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-02-25, 17:52

na u sabi
Back to top Go down
bravestbox
Novice
Novice

Sex : mail

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-04-30, 15:11

why not try this bravestinc.magix.net/public/makemoney/
Back to top Go down
covs67
Novice
Novice
covs67

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-05-01, 12:03

Fucking scam!!! Beware!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.profitclickingmaster.com
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-05-01, 12:12

No easy way to richness,all wealth aquired with dobius way are never thier for generation to come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
ibrahimwrites
Amateur
Amateur
ibrahimwrites

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-05-01, 12:23

i sincerely wonder why people FOOL their old age. please go get a real job na. na black man you wan steal from? na the most foolish form of scam be this. #dumbthief
Back to top Go down
covs67
Novice
Novice
covs67

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty2013-05-01, 12:35

But i have a more sincere way of making money into liberty reserve which i will teach you for free in an E-Book. Many of my site readers have been enjoying this opportunity and am sure they will continue to spread the goodnews.

It's all a product of hardwork. You can see my original article here -->How to make money with liberty reserve

If you have any questions, feel free to post it here on 9jatc or comment on my site. Your questions will be answered within a short time.

This one no be scam oh!
Back to top Go down
http://www.profitclickingmaster.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY   DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY Empty

Back to top Go down

DOUBLE YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE MONEY
Page 1 of 1