Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper

Go down 
+7
Moon27
bazzikk
ancl
Cherington
sunnydevess
Lottodream
Gmailer
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper Empty
PostSubject: The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper   The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper Empty2013-02-08, 08:36

Mali goalkeeper Mamadou Samassa compared their Wednesday’s opposition to five time World Cup champions Brazil after they succumbed to a 4-1 drubbing at the hands of the Super Eagles of Nigeria in the semi-finals of the ongoing Africa Cup of Nations in Durban.
The 22-year-old, who plays for Guingamp in France, said they don’t deserve any blame for sucha huge loss because they met a fire-spitting side that could have dismantled any team at the competition.
“I feel the team we played against was Brazil and not the Nigeria we used to know. From my post I was seeing more than 15 green shirts pouring forth against us and not the usual 10 players. They were strong, slippery, focused and pacy,” Samassa told Supersport.comhere in South Africa.
“We did our best. We heeded our coach’s instructions but they fell below what was needed to stop the Super Eagles. They were winning all the balls, pursuing us mercilessly each time we had the ball and their finishing was always on target and that was their major advantage. They have forwards that can transform the slimmest goal chances.”
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper   The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper Empty2013-02-08, 09:19

The guy da see threeple
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper   The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper Empty2013-02-08, 09:26

Seeing 15 green shirt players? The guy must be on drugs!
Back to top Go down
Cherington
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper   The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper Empty2013-02-08, 10:06

Hahaha this is incredible! Gmail, hope u didn't made this up?
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper   The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper Empty2013-02-08, 12:15

Cherington Ekiti man! How would I made it up? Google for it nah! Wahala E yin Ekiti ti po ju!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper   The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper Empty2013-02-08, 12:21

So u2 to Ekiti pplz gt too much wahala
Back to top Go down
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper   The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper Empty2013-02-08, 13:02

hahaha..... @gmailer and ekiti ppl, a beg I no fit laugh ooo ... that's a true confession from Samassa, he saw hell... they thought what happened in ivorian match was just luck, but the Guy hear am ...
Back to top Go down
Cherington
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper   The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper Empty2013-02-08, 13:02

nawa for una yeye mod o.. so na to dey attack my town for asking simple question? Anyway tell me which town excrete u? So as to know how to counterpunch you (bunch of derailers)
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper   The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper Empty2013-02-08, 13:28

This man saw stars!!! Can't stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
Moon27
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper   The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper Empty2013-02-08, 15:00

Dz ix so incredible seein 15green shirt haha wt an horrow,pls advise him nxtym nvr he asume nig. n brasilian bcoz we r bter dan dem.lol.
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper   The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper Empty2013-02-08, 15:08

he did not c nigeria,he was cing,neymar,oscar,ramirez may be the guy brain de work backward,who knows
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper   The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper Empty2013-02-08, 15:12

Gmailer wrote:
Cherington Ekiti man! How would I made it up? Google for it nah! Wahala E yin Ekiti ti po ju!
d guy tnk say na story story
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper   The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper Empty2013-02-08, 15:44

microsat wrote:
Gmailer wrote:

Don't mind Cherington jare! The guy dey prove sey him be typical Ekiti boy! No-nonsense fellow! You see how the guy dey yab me up there? Na so Ekiti people dey do jare!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper   The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper Empty2013-02-08, 16:02

Its Ekiti time on 9ja talk
Back to top Go down
amir young
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper   The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper Empty2013-02-08, 16:11

Tel d guy mak im was his eye wit water.....juju don dey do him.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper   The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper Empty2013-02-08, 16:11

The guy sef don run! Laughing
Back to top Go down
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper   The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper Empty2013-02-08, 17:54

faithchild wrote:
he did not c nigeria,he was cing,neymar,oscar,ramirez may be the guy brain de work backward,who knows
LOL lol! I hope Burkina keeper will see more than that 2moro .... he will probably see 18 green shirts. bearing Spanish names.... Alonso, Xavier, iniesta....
Back to top Go down
Cherington
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper   The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper Empty2013-02-08, 18:17

Gmailer wrote:
microsat wrote:
Gmailer wrote:

Don't mind Cherington jare! The guy dey prove sey him be typical Ekiti boy! No-nonsense fellow! You see how the guy dey yab me up there? Na so Ekiti people dey do jare!
lol u don't how what u said dey pain me o. Where did u get ur malicious mentality that my peeps are troublesome? I feel like sending u to mali.arrghhhh Mind ya sef o!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper   The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper Empty2013-02-08, 22:20

Cherington wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
microsat wrote:
Gmailer wrote:

lol u don't how what u said dey pain me o. Where did u get ur malicious mentality that my peeps are troublesome? I feel like sending u to mali.arrghhhh Mind ya sef o!

You can't be Ekiti more than me bro! I am an Ado Prince
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper   The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper Empty2013-02-08, 23:40

hahahaha it shows eagles we focus and wanting more ...that is when it will be come more than 10playas to opposition.
i hope they keep it up this final to beat BUR flawlessly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper   The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper Empty

Back to top Go down

The power of Super Eagles as confessed by the Malians' goal keeper
Page 1 of 1