Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paired Avatar 2 official thread

Go down 
+86
arike2011
adex70
world richest
drbayo
tuns71
same4quest
buzz_tech
osemiede
Bidsat
chakofree
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
excellence63
uncle t
Emmykwel
bonchi
divinegiftmodel
bazzikk
Shineneplus
geefivez
Sankara
sheneneone
Advans
edorex
Ameboperoo1
omaba1
Rondy
Gmoore4luv
lusat
faithchild
naija4real
textme
esystem01
yaw7x
Ameen
smile2012
kazeem56
abou1
Akinleonard
ojasope
easy
ancl
otiamoney
NICE GAME
Losaries
press2
AWONUSI
hafinor
Nalerigu
walukoe
D REAL MAN
geenak2011
akinis09
akanjoe
exga
Lordomasia
spygens
Oliver Obekpa
tennybiz
boe
Arowolo
Gmailer
Stevolat
Olukay
tonyzaks
sunnyga
lorena007
sunnydevess
microsat
pxthomas
asa1964
sefunmi
emkay
Scofield76
Ibaku
Jonto92
Fishegg45
deeplo
Olybra
Honourable
munajoe
Kay2cee
obodo
helnkay
SmartMobility
90 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

Sex : Male

Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty
PostSubject: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 08:29

obodo wrote:
helnkay wrote:
SmartMobility wrote:
all d 230c2 IC that was activated before is still Working, but the server refuses to activate new 230c2

what is the solution to that?
THERE IS NO SOLUTION FOR NOW AVATAR-2 007 IS DEAD
is nt 2day u started saying dat bro
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 08:32

SmartMobility wrote:
obodo wrote:
helnkay wrote:
SmartMobility wrote:
all d 230c2 IC that was activated before is still Working, but the server refuses to activate new 230c2

what is the solution to that?
THERE IS NO SOLUTION FOR NOW AVATAR-2 007 IS DEAD
is nt 2day u started saying dat bro

Dont mind Obodo, i know he is just joking ni.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 08:35

NAH YOU TALK AM OOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 08:39

obodo wrote:
NAH YOU TALK AM OOOOOOO

Yes Nah me talk am and dont forget this is not the first time that i will say this.
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 08:44

microsat wrote:
this cable of a thing is somehow... just last month they said a new short rs232 cable was out and sold by some dealers (was it a temporary cable or what ?) and now again another new blue rs232 cable is coming out.... what is the permanent solution for this boy ???
the new long blue cable with a special inbult ic and software will make all the dongle(avatar2,black and white eagle,bmw,avatar3 and 1,microbox2,hawk etc work again, so make una relax beta things are coming.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 08:44

helnkay wrote:
obodo wrote:
NAH YOU TALK AM OOOOOOO

Yes Nah me talk am and dont forget this is not the first time that i will say this.
YOU CAN EVEN SAAY THAT AGAIN LOL
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 08:46

obodo wrote:
helnkay wrote:
obodo wrote:
NAH YOU TALK AM OOOOOOO

YOU CAN EVEN SAAY THAT AGAIN LOL

Too much of everything is bad bro
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 09:48

Kay2cee wrote:
microsat wrote:
this cable of a thing is somehow... just last month they said a new short rs232 cable was out and sold by some dealers (was it a temporary cable or what ?) and now again another new blue rs232 cable is coming out.... what is the permanent solution for this boy ???
the new long blue cable with a special inbult ic and software will make all the dongle(avatar2,black and white eagle,bmw,avatar3 and 1,microbox2,hawk etc work again, so make una relax beta things are coming.
where is d source of ur info wen are we expectng
Back to top Go down
Honourable
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 09:55

Any one in the house dat reside in Enugu,onitsha,Asaba or Aba dat can help me buy T3, i need a back up Am in Ebonyi.
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 10:14

How is this boy doing now?
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 10:25

How is this boy doing now?
Back to top Go down
deeplo
Amateur
Amateur
deeplo

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 10:37

munajoe wrote:
Kay2cee wrote:
microsat wrote:
where is d source of ur info wen are we expectng
IF THEM LIKE MAKE THEM BRING LONG GREEN CABLE NA THEIR MAMA N PAPA GO BUY AM
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 10:45

i trust u, u must buy am, dnt doubt
Back to top Go down
Jonto92
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 10:51

which one of dem is working now?
Back to top Go down
Ibaku
Amateur
Amateur
Ibaku

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 10:57

A beg these thread is full of comedians ! Na so so laff I dey since.
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 11:11

You mean nobody knows the present state of this boy? I no kno wy the house dey quiet like this. Me I know sha say the boy never kpai. The worst e fit do na to go marathon sleep.
Back to top Go down
Scofield76
Senior
Senior
Scofield76

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 13:06

which cable is online now? IS PAIRED ONLINE NOW, 1PM?
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 13:09

wetin dey baffle me be say na avatar get azky wey dey work yet dem no won work on d bestselling dongle of all time may hm be champion again.i dey wait o.
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 13:34

That is chinco for u. Remember they did the same thing last year when they introduced SPIDER dongle. Then,while 007,strong fta-2012 and avater 2 were working erratically, SPIDER was working at full capacity. Until they are satisfied with the sale of their new products, paired users may not enjoy their servive. Greedy people!
Back to top Go down
Jonto92
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 13:39

but what is their new product 4 now if i may asked?
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 13:42

Jonto92 wrote:
but what is their new product 4 now if i may asked?
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 13:55

Gprs dongle.
Back to top Go down
Jonto92
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 14:16

Back to top Go down
Scofield76
Senior
Senior
Scofield76

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 14:19

JUST CAME ONLINE NOW WITH OLD CHAIN. BLAZING HOT ENJOY WHILE IT LAST
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 14:30

Good news.
Back to top Go down
emkay
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 14:33

Na some of us they back bite ourselves and that is why the Chinko can capitalise and introduce all sort of cable in different colours to the market and we all rush to buy it.....Gentlemen let search ourselves very well, cos a new cable was introduce some weeks back and somebody is saying one useless long green whatever is available again and some of us will enbrace it. I thinks we were being taken for granted!
Back to top Go down
sefunmi
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 14:56

ok is online now?
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 15:10

badhest dog, he wil soon goto slip again
Back to top Go down
asa1964
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 15:41

emkay wrote:
Na some of us they back bite ourselves and that is why the Chinko can capitalise and introduce all sort of cable in different colours to the market and we all rush to buy it.....Gentlemen let search ourselves very well, cos a new cable was introduce some weeks back and somebody is saying one useless long green whatever is available again and some of us will embrace it. I thinks we were being taken for granted!

I really support your quote. I was one of those that bought the cable, and up till now, I have not enjoyed it.

The fact is that: some of our people in this forum are really benefiting from the sales the Chinko are making and that was why they normally clamor for people to buy whatever the chinko wants to introduce to us.

We should tell this chinko the truth. Not that they are helping us, they make money from what they sold to us and we are not enjoying the services they suppose to provide for us. Its sad.
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 16:02

emkay wrote:
Na some of us they back bite ourselves and that is why the Chinko can capitalise and introduce all sort of cable in different colours to the market and we all rush to buy it.....Gentlemen let search ourselves very well, cos a new cable was introduce some weeks back and somebody is saying one useless long green whatever is available again and some of us will enbrace it. I thinks we were being taken for granted!

Them be business partners with Chinco,and whatever products Chinco introduce for market, them go get their own share of profit. So, y dem no go sell green cable?In fact,this one wey we dey so, we go soo hear about multy-coloured cable.

Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 16:08

All na rubbish, I think we should all say NO to any green cable. Who even bring the news?
Back to top Go down
Honourable
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 17:32

is d boy awake?
Back to top Go down
deeplo
Amateur
Amateur
deeplo

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 17:33

Fishegg45 wrote:
m,e buy... thats a joke abi make we bet? i have HD now i don pass avatar cable
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 17:35

u guyz r funi, u al r jst makn mouth up n down, i knw u guyz wil buy any cheap cable b it yellow or purple woteva, u mst buy it, africa lik free tinz. Dnt blame chinko, put d blame on dsthievi
Back to top Go down
deeplo
Amateur
Amateur
deeplo

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 17:35

helnkay wrote:
All na rubbish, I think we should all say NO to any green cable. Who even bring the news?
they are just propagating na so dem like to talk anything that comes to their mind
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 17:37

deeplo wrote:
Fishegg45 wrote:
m,e buy... thats a joke abi make we bet? i have HD now i don pass avatar cable
i dnt care weda u use cccam or woteva u r usin, alwz rember ntin last 4eva. U dig me?
Back to top Go down
pxthomas
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 17:49

True talk
@Fishegg45 check ur pm
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 17:58

lolz! Funny guys here...See wetin juju box dey cause...
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 18:01

na so we c am, evybdy wan watch free tinz
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 18:46

microsat wrote:
lolz! Funny guys here...See wetin juju box dey cause...
No be small thin my bros, dis one na war of words!
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 18:55

deeplo wrote:
helnkay wrote:
they are just propagating na so dem like to talk anything that comes to their mind

Iwofa lenu, na them sabi?
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 19:16

I still dey laugh here o!
Back to top Go down
lorena007
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 19:26

please my people what is going on here. My own avatar neva work oooo. what will I do oooo
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 19:28

please pair see wetin u cos abeg come back o!
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 19:34

Go for options to watch Champions league ok
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 19:37

You mean the boy don disappear again?
Back to top Go down
tonyzaks
Novice
Novice
tonyzaks

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 19:45

Olybra wrote:
You mean the boy don disappear again?
4 wre, de dog de flex wel-wel o!
Back to top Go down
Olukay
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 19:47

lorena007 wrote:
please my people what is going on here. My own avatar neva work oooo. what will I do oooo
pour it hot water or go for option. Both liberty and x-series stable for now.
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 19:49

Olukay wrote:
lorena007 wrote:
pour it hot water or go for option. Both liberty and x-series stable for now.
Hot water ke? Lolz! Una no go kill me.
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty2013-02-13, 20:09

The hot water go wake am quick!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Paired Avatar 2 official thread
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next