Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

make up to 1.5million naira in a month for inviting up to 1000 persons as netcontacts member.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eke.godwin
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

make up to 1.5million naira in a month for inviting up to 1000 persons as netcontacts member. Empty
PostSubject: make up to 1.5million naira in a month for inviting up to 1000 persons as netcontacts member.   make up to 1.5million naira in a month for inviting up to 1000 persons as netcontacts member. Empty2013-03-14, 19:02

lol!
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

Sex : Male

make up to 1.5million naira in a month for inviting up to 1000 persons as netcontacts member. Empty
PostSubject: Re: make up to 1.5million naira in a month for inviting up to 1000 persons as netcontacts member.   make up to 1.5million naira in a month for inviting up to 1000 persons as netcontacts member. Empty2013-03-15, 11:07

Which kind joke be dis?
Back to top Go down

make up to 1.5million naira in a month for inviting up to 1000 persons as netcontacts member.
Page 1 of 1