Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Receiving direct dstv South-Africa

Go down 
+47
jones
karasahara
bazzikk
magichand
ancl
saintchyco
young
kingsbig2001
chelski
Arno
yinka123
musiotunya
Osekele
schillz
adewoyin
jjuma
360man
yemiola
Tebzozo
Precious4luv
chiaka
newton
mc_dans
louismikkyfun
mayo4gem
superk
hoged
Okoegualek
cypo
desty4real
bagrin
jojo55gh
eyinla berry o
Drdanskills
m4x
offei
abou1
niranfam
Abdullahi
Sunnysparkness
Hacklord
stay
Worldbank
carbo
Cabble1
kripen
John bull
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-04-11, 18:17

First topic message reminder :

It comes with a special device and you'll receive all channels without paying a dime. Strictly for viewing center owners.

Last edited by John bull on 2011-08-05, 05:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
louismikkyfun
Amateur
Amateur
louismikkyfun

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-06-24, 05:39

Here are a simple steps, about how to update the MicroBox dongle.

Step 1:

- Connect the MicroBox dongle to the power, and make sure its turned on ( Red light inside it ), after that connect the serial port from the MicroBox to the serial port, in your PC.

Step 2:
- Download the cleaner software for the downloads section, then open the .rar file and you should be able to see the below files, open the cleaner.exe file.

Step 3:
- After you have the program opened click START button, then you should see that a “Waiting Boot…” is showing up near the software title, as the below image shows.

Step 4:
- Now unplug the power cable from the dongle for 2 seconds then plug it again, into the MicroBox, after that you should be able to see the progress bar increasing and the cleaning process is started, as the below image shows.

Step 5:
- Once the cleaning process reaches 100%, you are good so far, unplug it again from the power for 2 seconds then plug it again.

Step 6:
- Now download the software that you want to install from the site, then open the .rar file as below.

Step 7:
- Open the .exe file, which is the software it self.

Step 8:
- After you have the program opened click START button, then you should see that a “Waiting Boot…” is showing up near the software title, as the below image shows.

Step 9:
- Now unplug the power cable from the dongle for 2 seconds then plug it again, into the MicroBox, after that you should be able to see the progress bar increasing and the transferring process is started, as the below image shows.

Step 10:
- Once the transfering process reaches 100%, you are good so far, unplug it again from the power for 2 seconds then plug it again, and by this you have the software installed at your MicroBox Dongle.

——————————————————————————–

How to Install MicroBox II Software:

Step 1:

- First of all if you have MicroBox I, you have to convert it to MicroBox II, so what you need to do is to download the Loader software form the softwares section, you will see the file as below:

Step 2:
- Now as you can see in the above picture, choose your configuration, like the port that you want to use, in our case its COM1, and the mode as well, download, Dump, Erase. In our case we want to download the file so we should choose download. After that click browse and locate the .bin file that you want to download, e.g download the W3 software and locate it from the downloader.

Step 3:
- Now click download and the downloading should start automatically, so depends on the software the you choose, you dongle will be updated upon that. Once you are done, reboot your dongle and you should be fine
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-06-24, 06:12

@Mrman u can call me or send me a mail 4 negociation.
Back to top Go down
hoged
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-06-24, 07:37

I think another dongle is out now called avater it very cheap and avoidable , its open all W3a and others and is very very reliable an although I've not lay my hand on mine but hope to get it this week.
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-06-24, 08:11

Louis u are doing a great job keep it up. I av some questn 4 u 1. Is there a way 2 knw if a box is version 1 or 2. 2ndly as u knw we av diff. Type of box hawk, eagle, avatar etc does d software work on all d box.
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-06-24, 08:21

@ hoged u are right it is called "2Ö11 FTA RECEIVER"
Back to top Go down
louismikkyfun
Amateur
Amateur
louismikkyfun

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-06-24, 08:29

mayo4gem wrote:
Louis u are doing a great job keep it up. I av some questn 4 u 1. Is there a way 2 knw if a box is version 1 or 2. 2ndly as u knw we av diff. Type of box hawk, eagle, avatar etc does d software work on all d box.
it can wrk in all
Back to top Go down
mc_dans
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-06-24, 10:53

Please where and how do I get hold of a microbox? I'm in Ghana
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-06-24, 13:07

Thanks louis i will check it out on my hawk and see if it wil open hi-rubish and my-nonsense.
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-06-24, 13:12

Mc do u av relative in naija
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-06-24, 18:46

hoged wrote:
I think another dongle is out now called avater it very cheap and avoidable , its open all W3a and others and is very very reliable an although I've not lay my hand on mine but hope to get it this week.
pls can u help me on where to get it
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-06-24, 19:58

mc_dans wrote:
Please where and how do I get hold of a microbox? I'm in Ghana
the only reliable supplier here is mike, call him and you'll get it that same day within Naija and three days outside Naija.
Back to top Go down
newton
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-07-13, 20:42

hi guys, can someone post here the picture of its hawk dongle for physical view.
thks
Back to top Go down
chiaka
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-07-14, 04:42

am in 9ja, how will i get the microbox. And how much is it
Back to top Go down
newton
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-07-24, 15:35

is this a dead thread? affraid
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-07-25, 14:32

Oga JB, what stuff is this all about, can you link me to it.
I am very interested to get this #8000 stuff that shows epl & cl.
Back to top Go down
Tebzozo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-07-25, 18:32

Precious4luv wrote:
Oga JB, what stuff is this all about, can you link me to it.
I am very interested to get this #8000 stuff that shows epl & cl.

please oga tell me how
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-07-25, 20:18

Call Mike for dat stuff
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-07-25, 21:06

Precious4luv wrote:
Call Mike for dat stuff
is it d same wit we have?
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-07-25, 21:12

Noooooooooo
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-07-25, 21:27

can u pm me on dat.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-07-27, 06:14

jb pls i ned ur assistance on my dongle. i have two dishes. and i have tracked eutelsat w4 with one of 90cm and nss7 with the other 100cm. after connecting with my dongle i noticed that the green light did not come up. i did switched the coaxial entering the dongle, still no green light.
please is it only eutelsat w3 that must enter the dongle. also is it left or right that i will track my eutelsat w3 from the position of my eutelsat w4. please it is urgent
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-07-27, 06:42

yemiola wrote:
jb pls i ned ur assistance on my dongle. i have two dishes. and i have tracked eutelsat w4 with one of 90cm and nss7 with the other 100cm. after connecting with my dongle i noticed that the green light did not come up. i did switched the coaxial entering the dongle, still no green light.
please is it only eutelsat w3 that must enter the dongle. also is it left or right that i will track my eutelsat w3 from the position of my eutelsat w4. please it is urgent
Connection is very simple: track W3 and connect it to ur dongle. Track W4/7, Nss7, & or Mytv (watever is ur choice) and connect to ur decoder! Simple!
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-07-27, 08:06

Drdanskills wrote:
yemiola wrote:
Connection is very simple: track W3 and connect it to ur dongle. Track W4/7, Nss7, & or Mytv (watever is ur choice) and connect to ur decoder! Simple!

tracking eutelsat w3 was so difficult for me but have just got some frequencies to track it now i mean mbc frequency. i will give my feedback. thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-07-27, 08:41

chairman, just move ur dish slowly to d left while moving it up and down to left of dstv wit dis tp 12728v30000.
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-07-27, 08:54

pls gurus in d house, it seems my '2011 FTA Reciever' is not working again o. It was made in April(written on it) and I bought it May dis year. Pls what should i do? Pls help me out.
Back to top Go down
jjuma
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-08-04, 21:37

oga am new to this hous help me get dstv without subscribing I'm in Kenya
Back to top Go down
adewoyin
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-08-05, 04:44

jjuma wrote:
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-08-05, 05:07

jjuma wrote:
go and get dongle.
Back to top Go down
schillz
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-08-05, 06:30

plz how can i be receiving dstv without subscribing
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-08-05, 07:44

The same has just been asked and answered, look up.
Back to top Go down
Tebzozo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-08-05, 17:34

John bull wrote:
The same has just been asked and answered, look up.
Back to top Go down
Osekele
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-08-15, 16:02

Evening All,

Can anyone help me source an online tutorial on how to set up DREAMBOX 800HD,

My main concern is how would I install Cccam onto this STB plus how would I enter the C Line on to it.

Any help and advise on this would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
musiotunya
Novice
Novice
musiotunya

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-08-19, 13:57

John bull wrote:
Track w3(mbc) with the 90cm and make sure you hit close to 70% signal quality. Track w4(dstv/hitv) and make sure you hit close to 100%. Connect the w4 direct to the decoder and blindscan all the channels. Now connect the w3 signal to the device in where you'll "antenna" on the port. Now connect the device to the 2rsr port on the back of the decoder and wait for ten seconds for light to blink on the device. When it start blinking just scroll to any channel you like and start watching. Note: ss3n,7n,5n will not open but those ones with only ss3, ss7,ss5 without N(nigeria) will open. Enjoy!
JB,what does mbc stand for ?or what is the frequency ?
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-08-19, 15:16

mbc is eutelsat w3a 12728v30000
Back to top Go down
musiotunya
Novice
Novice
musiotunya

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-08-19, 15:29

abou1 wrote:
abou1:Thanks for that,do you know of any other TP i can experiment with,without killing my dongle?
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-08-19, 17:42

musiotunya wrote:
abou1 wrote:
abou1:Thanks for that,do you know of any other TP i can experiment with,without killing my dongle?
use that one.
Back to top Go down
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-08-29, 11:22

avatar stop working on friday any solution
Back to top Go down
Arno
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-09-22, 10:11

I'm intrested also. Pls kindly direct me. Thanks
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-09-22, 11:24

Forget about hitting 70% on w3 and close to 100% on w4/7....just make sure your 12728 doesn't skip and hitv/dstv and your're g2g
Back to top Go down
cypo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-09-22, 11:48

Jb! Im using a ctl terrestial decoder wit a conax card at imo state. Hw can i use 4 free viewing?
Back to top Go down
kingsbig2001
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-10-16, 09:15

are u aware that the ctl also has a tweak for those still paying. well when am trying to load the 2500 tru phones, i send it using two phones and guess wat, two months subscriton instead of one . yeah confirmed in owerri.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-10-16, 09:53

kingsbig2001 wrote:
are u aware that the ctl also has a tweak for those still paying. well when am trying to load the 2500 tru phones, i send it using two phones and guess wat, two months subscriton instead of one . yeah confirmed in owerri.
wat about 3time using 3phone
Back to top Go down
young
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-10-16, 20:26

hello,John please tell me about the special device for the dstv.please send to my mail [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
young
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-10-16, 20:31

John bull wrote:
It comes with a special device and you'll receive all channels without paying a dime. Strictly for viewing center owners.
YEAH IS TRUE I HEARD VE OF IT PLEASE BRIEF ME MORE ABOUT IT THIS MY MAIL. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
saintchyco
Amateur
Amateur
saintchyco

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-10-16, 20:48

John bull wrote:
john bull pm me details thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-10-17, 01:34

saintchyco wrote:
John bull wrote:
Check the date of this thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-10-17, 01:36

saintchyco wrote:
John bull wrote:
Check the date of this thread
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-10-17, 10:03

Oga john bul plz pm the detail thks.
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-10-17, 10:30

John bull wrote:

plz john im ready for the diverse im your friend in Facebook i have being calling you you don't pick pls can we you pm what it will cause me pls
Back to top Go down
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty2011-10-17, 15:00

are you sure it still works, cause the date on this thread is far back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Receiving direct dstv South-Africa   Receiving direct dstv South-Africa - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Receiving direct dstv South-Africa
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next