Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER

Go down 
+103
saintchyco
hilseger
Freeboy
Chilling
timbilla
chuckychux
Olukay2
akinis09
Kayodema
Yaweh
easy
zobaowoh
austin kofi boakye
momand kenven
phemmy008
Losaries
satflex
Oliver Obekpa
pufframmy
press2
mrman
world richest
Jupiter4x
jumokk
kazeem56
stmaurille
Patrick C Nwalie
chakofree
Fred007
faithchild
tennybiz
Olukay
olawale86
Sam619
biggieblaque
Olybra
abou1
jaykay05
shakeel420
cybermekx
bola_yeni
Okoegualek
gaspardchung
moussono
esystem01
sexxxsexxxy
noel33
Stevolat
obodo
asif
itex
bejs
Emmykwel
moblet02
topycrown
Emeritus153
clone229
triumphant
chemistvictor
D REAL MAN
versace400
kunlegzy1
geefivez
fxprof
pstfrancis
okey247
oladat
richie81
omoladesexy
spygens
brothaken
Gee247
Fishegg45
Gmoore4luv
stainlez
sefunmi
sheneneone
jmicheal246
abelite
Niyi070
dyoungest
Songod
Follymike
Niscue
ABOVE D LAW
Don1
sunnyga
kunlegzy
Jonto92
akpos4real
ikbright4real
microsat
ancl
Slim4real
oldfox
Kay2cee
AWONUSI
sunnydevess
Drdanskills
SmartMobility
boe
Gmailer
107 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-14, 22:23

First topic message reminder :

SmartMobility wrote:
does it mean dat he wil ban any body dat ask him to check his pm For 'business' as well
Lolz...... Bros some moderators are not nice ow. Just pray make una no offend them, especially the newest ones.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
okey247
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-15, 18:57

I askd b4 n I am asking again. g1 dey open mytv? Thnks guys.
Back to top Go down
Gmoore4luv
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-15, 19:00

okey247 wrote:
ya
Back to top Go down
okey247
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-15, 19:04

Gmoore4luv wrote:
okey247 wrote:
ya
Thanks bro.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-15, 19:44

abelite wrote:
Fishegg45 wrote:
abelite wrote:
Is G1 working?
yes
bros pls pick ur call
nt wit ma fone. Mani project @d offix
Back to top Go down
akpos4real
Amateur
Amateur
akpos4real

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-15, 19:50

Slim4real wrote:
My G1 stop powerin on after d thunder nd lighenin strike. Wht do i do haus cos i cnt watch anytin nw on d-tv
I ts s if dat ur IC must be dead or d power pack is dead.
Better still consult a technician in ur locality.
Back to top Go down
dyoungest
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-15, 19:58

pls huse am begin d huse sinc ysterdy cn som1 giv me canalsat freqce
Back to top Go down
pstfrancis
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-15, 20:20

nigerians beware of this man that calls himself onome, i paid 18k for G2 and he sent ordinary dongle G1 for me without the receiver and claims that he sent it, after confirming from the driver i found out that he didnt sent receiver. now when i called he said i should return the G1 first before he will send the G2 which i bluntly refused. i told him to send my G2 first then i can send his back. moderators in the house pls this man is a scam and for most people thinking of doing biz wit him should be careful so that they dont pay 18k for ordianry dongle just like i did. he is a scam that wants to eat from where he has not sow and nemesis will catch up with u in a short while because mine will be the last that u will do before GOD will expose u to everyone
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-15, 20:38

Well, anyone does business out of this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , which is clearly stated below every post does that at his or her own risk...
its clearly stated.
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-15, 22:04

G1 has been down since morning!
Back to top Go down
Niyi070
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-15, 22:07

sunnydevess wrote:
No. My G1 is working perfectly
Back to top Go down
geefivez
Senior
Senior
geefivez

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-15, 22:19

Niyi070 wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
No. My G1 is working perfectly
Confirmed. G1 blazing none stop since morning.
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-15, 22:25

Gmailer wrote:
SmartMobility wrote:
does it mean dat he wil ban any body dat ask him to check his pm For 'business' as well
Lolz...... Bros some moderators are not nice ow. Just pray make una no offend them, especially the newest ones.
i dont give a shit abt any moderator, i gots ones that i respect and i got ones i loathe, i dont give a damn, thre is a need for them to review that archaic rules, which is not seeing the light of this present day. rightnow am under ban for telling kaycee to check his pm, tell me which other way am to dissipate such an urgent call for attention. am not bothered, i can use account of any of my cousins to get the fuck online,i repeat i dont give a cheat abt the power drunk moderators. u know urself!!!
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-15, 22:26

Pls anyone with solutn to my G1. It is just blinking without descrambling any for like 3days now and i have changed apn several times. I have used every network to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-15, 22:31

kunlegzy1 wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
SmartMobility wrote:
i dont give a shit abt any moderator, i gots ones that i respect and i got ones i loathe, i dont give a damn, thre is a need for them to review that archaic rules, which is not seeing the light of this present day. rightnow am under ban for telling kaycee to check his pm, tell me which other way am to dissipate such an urgent call for attention. am not bothered, i can use account of any of my cousins to get the fuck online,i repeat i dont give a cheat abt the power drunk moderators. u know urself!!!
nawa oOooooo
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-15, 22:44

Dear moderators, pls u've got to tread softly with the members cos NTC cant ever be great the way it is now without its honourable members. NTC is nt the only/best sattellite site that exists. So we've got to take things easy with ourselves here. Although am nt against the house rules being implemented but nt in a hostile way. And to the members too, the laws are clear and still we choose to defy it. Are we doing that and expect to go unpunished. Hell no. Everybody has to buck up and do what is right. The NTC house is great already, we should always ensure it remains united and nt divided. Pls i beg us all. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-15, 22:52

Kay2cee wrote:
kunlegzy1 wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
SmartMobility wrote:
nawa oOooooo
kaycee na so I see am ooh.
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 00:28

what could cause ur G1 to be working fine in a location with say Airtel but having still picture that cracks (NOT freezing) when u move to another location nearby?
Back to top Go down
spygens
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 02:00

more channels added on westside but no sign of 12690v30000 channel... very fast service no single freeze
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 05:30

versace400 wrote:
Pls anyone with solutn to my G1. It is just blinking without descrambling any for like 3days now and i have changed apn several times. I have used every network to no avail.
if u av change apn settn n it write ok, dat meanz d fault z 4rm ur rs232 cable or decoder patch ok.
Back to top Go down
pstfrancis
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 05:37

na waaaooo for this palava wen the thing do end nw
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 05:38

pstfrancis wrote:
nigerians beware of this man that calls himself onome, i paid 18k for G2 and he sent ordinary dongle G1 for me without the receiver and claims that he sent it, after confirming from the driver i found out that he didnt sent receiver. now when i called he said i should return the G1 first before he will send the G2 which i bluntly refused. i told him to send my G2 first then i can send his back. moderators in the house pls this man is a scam and for most people thinking of doing biz wit him should be careful so that they dont pay 18k for ordianry dongle just like i did. he is a scam that wants to eat from where he has not sow and nemesis will catch up with u in a short while because mine will be the last that u will do before GOD will expose u to everyone
Pray harder, u cause wot z happenin 2u, ntin d hux cn do abt it. Datz y we said. Kindly read d site rules b4 signup. Dnt do businez wit anybdy without informin site moderator or admin. Beware @all
Back to top Go down
pstfrancis
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 05:47

na true talk jare my guy
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 05:48

pstfrancis wrote:
see ur life outside aftr u pm me u nd dis box u go buy 4rm on no person ur case we nt be look into hre dis we serve as example for othrs case closed.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 05:54

info: if ur g1 z barkn b4 n stp, al wil b bk by 6pm today. Njoy
Back to top Go down
chemistvictor
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 06:13

Optimism is a key to chinckos successful relationship!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 06:18

ancl wrote:
pstfrancis wrote:
see ur life outside aftr u pm me u nd dis box u go buy 4rm on no person ur case we nt be look into hre dis we serve as example for othrs case closed.
Lolz....... Baba ow! Eni a wi fun, Oba je ko gbo, eni a soro fun, Oba je ko gba. Bi a wi fun Omo eni a gbo, ori okere, Koko lawo. Moin ancl. Family nko?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 06:30

Gmailer wrote:
ancl wrote:
pstfrancis wrote:
Lolz....... Baba ow! Eni a wi fun, Oba je ko gbo, eni a soro fun, Oba je ko gba. Bi a wi fun Omo eni a gbo, ori okere, Koko lawo. Moin ancl. Family nko?
peace bro,
Back to top Go down
akpos4real
Amateur
Amateur
akpos4real

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 06:45

Fishegg45 wrote:

Are they upgrading their server?
Back to top Go down
Songod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 06:47

morning house
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 06:54

akpos4real wrote:
Fishegg45 wrote:

yes
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 06:55

dog wahala
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 07:00

dog wahala too much
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 08:01

always upgrading
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 08:36

SmartMobility wrote:
dog wahala too much
atleast it is better.
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 09:10

Upgrading and Downgrading!
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 09:20

Fishegg45 wrote:
akpos4real wrote:
Fishegg45 wrote:

yes
Mine went off for some hours yesterday evening but it came back later in the nite
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 09:38

triumphant wrote:
SmartMobility wrote:
dog wahala too much
atleast it is better.
half bread is beter dan stone
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 09:51

sunnydevess wrote:
Upgrading and Downgrading!
for better performance
Back to top Go down
clone229
Novice
Novice
clone229

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 09:55

Pls do anyone kno how I can get IC for my Azsky G1 with one red bulb?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xrisajo.com
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 10:00

clone229 wrote:
Pls do anyone kno how I can get IC for my Azsky G1 with one red bulb?
It depends on your location.
Back to top Go down
Emeritus153
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 10:04

nah wah o
Back to top Go down
Slim4real
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 10:05

Gud am haus my g1 was struck by lightenin nd thunder nd it has nt been powerin on since den. I later use a 12v adaptor to test d box nd it blink it red light once nd i quickly removed d adaptor. Can i use 12v adaptor 4 d g1?

Last edited by Slim4real on 2013-04-16, 10:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 10:06

Emeritus153 wrote:
nah wah o
for what
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 10:11

Slim4real wrote:
Gud am haus my g1 was struck by lightenin nd thunder nd it has nt been powerin on since den. I later use a 12v adaptor to test d box nd it blink it red light once nd i quickly removed d adaptor. Can i use 12v adaptor 4 d g1?
g1 adapter output is 5v.So becareful not frying ur dog like dodo
Back to top Go down
Slim4real
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 10:13

triumphant wrote:
Slim4real wrote:
k sir
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 10:24

Slim4real wrote:
triumphant wrote:
Slim4real wrote:
k sir
You can get a master adapter.Only you need to set it to 5v.I assure you it will work provided the i.c is not affected.
Back to top Go down
topycrown
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 10:25

My pple watchout 4 g1+ and g6 HD with simcard lan and dongle input
Back to top Go down
topycrown
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 10:27

My pple watchout 4 g1+ and g6 HD with simcard lan and dongle input it will be out by next month.
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 10:29

topycrown wrote:
where is ur info from?
Back to top Go down
jmicheal246
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-16, 10:36

topycrown wrote:
where u gt d info frm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next