Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER

Go down 
+103
saintchyco
hilseger
Freeboy
Chilling
timbilla
chuckychux
Olukay2
akinis09
Kayodema
Yaweh
easy
zobaowoh
austin kofi boakye
momand kenven
phemmy008
Losaries
satflex
Oliver Obekpa
pufframmy
press2
mrman
world richest
Jupiter4x
jumokk
kazeem56
stmaurille
Patrick C Nwalie
chakofree
Fred007
faithchild
tennybiz
Olukay
olawale86
Sam619
biggieblaque
Olybra
abou1
jaykay05
shakeel420
cybermekx
bola_yeni
Okoegualek
gaspardchung
moussono
esystem01
sexxxsexxxy
noel33
Stevolat
obodo
asif
itex
bejs
Emmykwel
moblet02
topycrown
Emeritus153
clone229
triumphant
chemistvictor
D REAL MAN
versace400
kunlegzy1
geefivez
fxprof
pstfrancis
okey247
oladat
richie81
omoladesexy
spygens
brothaken
Gee247
Fishegg45
Gmoore4luv
stainlez
sefunmi
sheneneone
jmicheal246
abelite
Niyi070
dyoungest
Songod
Follymike
Niscue
ABOVE D LAW
Don1
sunnyga
kunlegzy
Jonto92
akpos4real
ikbright4real
microsat
ancl
Slim4real
oldfox
Kay2cee
AWONUSI
sunnydevess
Drdanskills
SmartMobility
boe
Gmailer
107 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-14, 22:23

First topic message reminder :

SmartMobility wrote:
does it mean dat he wil ban any body dat ask him to check his pm For 'business' as well
Lolz...... Bros some moderators are not nice ow. Just pray make una no offend them, especially the newest ones.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 10:35

Let's handle dis issue with maturity pls
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 10:42

Let's let the sleep dog lie but let this not repeat it self again
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 10:52

Kay2cee wrote:
better
Back to top Go down
jmicheal246
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 10:53

guys plz we aren't kids here,lets 4gt d issue nd face d g1 issue here
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 10:57

Kay2cee wrote:
better
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 10:59

Let's forget about it ªnd let's move on
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 11:05

sunnydevess wrote:
Kay2cee wrote:
PLEASE TO ALL MY FELLOW MODERATORS I WOULD LIKE TO SUJEST THAT BEFORE BANNING ANY PERSON HERE THAT PERSON SHOULD WARNED FIRST EITHER TRU PM OR OPENLY TELLING THEM WHAT THEY DID WRONG SO THAT WON'T TRY SUCH A THING BUT IF SUCH PERSON SHOULD GO TO ANOTHER TREAD AND DO THE SAME THING THAT PERSON SHOULD BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY.
Gbam! This is exactly my point, one needs to know his offense in other not to repeat it again.
U guys still don't get it. If u have taken ur time to go thru the forum rules and regulations then this shouldn't be a problem. I have been to a standard european site those early days of my search for knowledge, whereby after registering and started becoming active by contributing and asking questions. Then one faithful day I tried login only to be told I was banned. I traced my steps and discovered my wrong doings. I gracefully served my punishement for the period and later bounced back more refined. So pls don't take any ban too personal...its just to bring sanity and order in d house. I hope I have been able to pass a good msg thru.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 11:29

Do you know that you can make your G1 use any Sim card just with some simple steps
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 11:32

Do you know that you can make your G1 use any Sim card just with some simple steps
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 11:44

Kay2cee wrote:
Get on with it wat are the steps
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 12:01

We're still waiting
Back to top Go down
Songod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 12:07

Kay2cee wrote:
@ key2cee pls can u pm me universal apn loader link, i sent u pm u did not resoond
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 12:10

Songod wrote:
Kay2cee wrote:
@ key2cee pls can u pm me universal apn loader link, i sent u pm u did not resoond
I have replied you ok
Back to top Go down
sefunmi
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 12:25

Kay2cee wrote:
Songod wrote:
Kay2cee wrote:
I have replied you ok
@kay2cee is there any universal apn ?
pls i need one
here is my mail
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
God blessed you.
Back to top Go down
Songod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 12:32

Kay2cee wrote:
Songod wrote:
Kay2cee wrote:
I have replied you ok
I hav don dat Sir
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 12:34

sefunmi wrote:
Kay2cee wrote:
Songod wrote:
Kay2cee wrote:
I have replied you ok
pls i need one
here is my mail
God blessed you.
oga with your 242 post I expected you to know the rules here ok if you don't know I will tell you,one of the rule prohibits droping of emails so I will advice you to edit that you post and remove that your email. If you need the apn loader pm me your email. Hope you understand me
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 12:36

Songod wrote:
Kay2cee wrote:
Songod wrote:
Kay2cee wrote:
I have replied you ok
I hav don dat Sir
I have sent it ok
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 12:40

Drdanskills wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
Kay2cee wrote:
PLEASE TO ALL MY FELLOW MODERATORS I WOULD LIKE TO SUJEST THAT BEFORE BANNING ANY PERSON HERE THAT PERSON SHOULD WARNED FIRST EITHER TRU PM OR OPENLY TELLING THEM WHAT THEY DID WRONG SO THAT WON'T TRY SUCH A THING BUT IF SUCH PERSON SHOULD GO TO ANOTHER TREAD AND DO THE SAME THING THAT PERSON SHOULD BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY.
Gbam! This is exactly my point, one needs to know his offense in other not to repeat it again.
U guys still don't get it. If u have taken ur time to go thru the forum rules and regulations then this shouldn't be a problem. I have been to a standard european site those early days of my search for knowledge, whereby after registering and started becoming active by contributing and asking questions. Then one faithful day I tried login only to be told I was banned. I traced my steps and discovered my wrong doings. I gracefully served my punishement for the period and later bounced back more refined. So pls don't take any ban too personal...its just to bring sanity and order in d house. I hope I have been able to pass a good msg thru.
U spoke well, what we are asking for is abit of leniency, not that the law shouldn't be upheld, rather, Justice should be tampered with Mercy!
Back to top Go down
Songod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 12:54

Kay2cee wrote:
Songod wrote:
Kay2cee wrote:
Songod wrote:
Kay2cee wrote:
I have replied you ok
I hav don dat Sir
I have sent it ok
thanks. i apreciate. but i hav d type u sent to me before (v.1.0) please i need (v 2.0)
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 12:59

Kay2cee wrote:
sefunmi wrote:
Kay2cee wrote:
Songod wrote:
Kay2cee wrote:
I have replied you ok
pls i need one
here is my mail
God blessed you.
oga with your 242 post I expected you to know the rules here ok if you don't know I will tell you,one of the rule prohibits droping of emails so I will advice you to edit that you post and remove that your email. If you need the apn loader pm me your email. Hope you understand me
U have done well by warning him, next time, hammer straight!
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 13:02

Those that I sent APN loader this is how to use and make your G1 universal. Step 1=install it in you system were you can easily locate it. Step 2=open it and select port 1 then go to APN and type web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net leave user and password empty then connect your G1 to your system and power it and wait for the G1 to show the red light then click OK to load the settings to your G1. It will show ok now step3=now to make universal connect it to your decoder and power it with MTN leave it to work for about 3 to 5 minutes then remove the MTN and put ETI and leave to open then after 5minutes remove ETI and put airtel and leave it to open that's all.
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 13:06

Una don start dis una hammer thing abi? Oga ooo
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 13:22

Kay2cee wrote:
Those that I sent APN loader this is how to use and make your G1 universal. Step 1=install it in you system were you can easily locate it. Step 2=open it and select port 1 then go to APN and type web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net leave user and password empty then connect your G1 to your system and power it and wait for the G1 to show the red light then click OK to load the settings to your G1. It will show ok now step3=now to make universal connect it to your decoder and power it with MTN leave it to work for about 3 to 5 minutes then remove the MTN and put ETI and leave to open then after 5minutes remove ETI and put airtel and leave it to open that's all.
@kay2cee 3 gbosa!!! for u
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 13:35

Kay2cee wrote:

Thanks Boss
Back to top Go down
Gmoore4luv
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 14:09

Pls huz can G1 open top tv on astra4a
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 15:11

Is G1 working?
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 15:22

hahaha, wit d settn abv glo netwrk cnt wrk on it ok. Airtel and etisalat wrk wit any apn, mtn and glo dnt accept any apn. Datz d trick bro. U dig me?
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 15:23

abelite wrote:
Is G1 working?
yes
Back to top Go down
Gee247
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 15:27

must I connect to internet when using apn loder?
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 15:28

after noon here how is this boy doing
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 15:31

All network here are down!
Back to top Go down
brothaken
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 15:33

Fishegg45 wrote:
hahaha, wit d settn abv glo netwrk cnt wrk on it ok. Airtel and etisalat wrk wit any apn, mtn and glo dnt accept any apn. Datz d trick bro. U dig me?

I HAVE X-TREM BUT ONLY WORKS WITH AIRTEL. IT INITIALLY WORKED WITH ETISALAT BUT SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKING.

ARE YOU SAYING WITH ABOVE SETTING THAT MY ETISALAT WILL STARTING WORKING AGAIN?
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 15:37

give it a try
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 15:45

air tell has been working fine here
Back to top Go down
spygens
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 15:46

when 12690v30000 on 22°w will rise?
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 15:46

spygens wrote:
when 12690v30000 on 22°w will rise?

whats special about it
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 16:03

Fishegg45 wrote:
abelite wrote:
Is G1 working?
yes
bros pls pick ur call
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 16:06

I dey greet una oooooo
Back to top Go down
Gmoore4luv
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 16:29

pls house can azskey open toptv on astra4a
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 16:31

Welcome ooooo,abeg its anyone experiencing problem wit his G1?
Back to top Go down
Slim4real
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 16:36

My G1 stop powerin on after d thunder nd lighenin strike. Wht do i do haus cos i cnt watch anytin nw on d-tv
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 16:52

abelite wrote:
no
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 16:56

Kay2cee wrote:
abelite wrote:
no
mr kaycee u got a pm now
Back to top Go down
omoladesexy
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 17:11

With A+ d thing D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ kampe...welcome blitz...quite a long time
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 17:16

Kay2cee wrote:
abelite wrote:
no
mine just blinking green but refused to work but it was working before I went out about 3hrs ago I believe it wiii come back
Back to top Go down
richie81
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 18:15

Hi everyone, I am new on this forum. Please how do I get this AZSKY. G1 Adapter? I would like to know how it works and which decoder it can work with. Looking forward to receiving your informative comments.
Back to top Go down
oladat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 18:27

Please how much does this dongle cost,and where can i buy it.I'm based in ibadam.
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 18:49

Gee247 wrote:
must I connect to internet when using apn loder?
no just connect it after u v input d settings
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 18:50

oladat wrote:
Please how much does this dongle cost,and where can i buy it.I'm based in ibadam.
Ibadan? Contact ancl in ibadan or bola-yeni in lagos
Back to top Go down
okey247
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 18:55

I askd b4 n I am asking again. g1 dey open mytv? Thnks guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next