Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER

Go down 
+103
saintchyco
hilseger
Freeboy
Chilling
timbilla
chuckychux
Olukay2
akinis09
Kayodema
Yaweh
easy
zobaowoh
austin kofi boakye
momand kenven
phemmy008
Losaries
satflex
Oliver Obekpa
pufframmy
press2
mrman
world richest
Jupiter4x
jumokk
kazeem56
stmaurille
Patrick C Nwalie
chakofree
Fred007
faithchild
tennybiz
Olukay
olawale86
Sam619
biggieblaque
Olybra
abou1
jaykay05
shakeel420
cybermekx
bola_yeni
Okoegualek
gaspardchung
moussono
esystem01
sexxxsexxxy
noel33
Stevolat
obodo
asif
itex
bejs
Emmykwel
moblet02
topycrown
Emeritus153
clone229
triumphant
chemistvictor
D REAL MAN
versace400
kunlegzy1
geefivez
fxprof
pstfrancis
okey247
oladat
richie81
omoladesexy
spygens
brothaken
Gee247
Fishegg45
Gmoore4luv
stainlez
sefunmi
sheneneone
jmicheal246
abelite
Niyi070
dyoungest
Songod
Follymike
Niscue
ABOVE D LAW
Don1
sunnyga
kunlegzy
Jonto92
akpos4real
ikbright4real
microsat
ancl
Slim4real
oldfox
Kay2cee
AWONUSI
sunnydevess
Drdanskills
SmartMobility
boe
Gmailer
107 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-14, 22:23

First topic message reminder :

SmartMobility wrote:
does it mean dat he wil ban any body dat ask him to check his pm For 'business' as well
Lolz...... Bros some moderators are not nice ow. Just pray make una no offend them, especially the newest ones.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 17:07

Please î§ this boy online?
With airtel?
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 17:09

do the right thing
Back to top Go down
Slim4real
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 17:21

gud evenin haus. pls is it possible to use same apn for x5 and g1?
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 17:49

Slim4real wrote:
gud evenin haus. pls is it possible to use same apn for x5 and g1?
dis x5 is a new product i dont now y u need apn settings for it, my guy if u v x5 u can experiment it to now if it work
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 20:39

boe wrote:
pstfrancis wrote:
my own issue is that the moderators should learn from the way Nairaland is been run and they shud try to copy or learn from them as per the way they are running the show over there bcos today complain, tomorrow does not augur well for the running of this forum and the forum may loose pple if care is not taken. if nairallad is run this way then i dont think they will be where they are today

nairaland and 9jatc which one do u think people go to often. goggle adminstrator will tell u that 9jatc is the most visited and the most active.
i was formely on nairaland but i left there to 9jatc, u cannot compare
hey that one na lie bro, nairaland is the most visited.
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 20:41

kunlegzy wrote:
boe wrote:
pstfrancis wrote:
my own issue is that the moderators should learn from the way Nairaland is been run and they shud try to copy or learn from them as per the way they are running the show over there bcos today complain, tomorrow does not augur well for the running of this forum and the forum may loose pple if care is not taken. if nairallad is run this way then i dont think they will be where they are today

nairaland and 9jatc which one do u think people go to often. goggle adminstrator will tell u that 9jatc is the most visited and the most active.

i mean in terms of satellite
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 20:50

Gmailer wrote:
kunlegzy wrote:
here don start to dey bored ooh, wetin we want do now
It is honestly better for this thread to get bored, than for our dog to get bored. I honestly dont see any reason why this thread should be turned to market place. If you want to catch your fun, go to Akpos thread or any of the joke sections to catch your fun, or better still you can hang out with your dog, so far it is barking. You dont need to come here to tell us the dog is barking. The only period/time such comment is needed is when the dog isn't barking, we can then come together to brainstorm. This dog and Eclink are the only dogs we rely on for jollification, and we are jealously protecting them from untimely demise. Pls abide by the new bye-laws, else you will be banned. We are sorry for the inconveniences this decisions might have caused. It is for the betterment of the dogs. Thanks!
N.B: We want to say, that we enacted this bye-laws not the fear of Deviltv, as insinuated by Olukay2, but because of the chinkoz. They are often online to monitor the progress of their jobs, in respect of the dogs' performance. They regulate the performances of the boxes themselves whenever we sing-praise them too much. Hence leaving us with broken hearts. The DeviltV aspect is another issue. You are stealing from someone/company everyday, and you are daily saying it to his/her face. How do you want that person/company to react? Such person/company wont take it easy with you nay. D**V have the financial power and strenght to connaive with the service operators to stop internet key sharing. But, if we mellow down, and jolly with our boxes, the bigger thieves may not have our time. Or have you forgotten we have D**V agents here?
hey only me this long essay, cos i said its boring, boredom could mean so many things my boda, ooh are you telling me that saying "its barking", "opening xoxo channels" brings liveliness. Nooo! you got that wrong, sharing of ideas brings liveliness, banning of indefatigable and illustrious members will just leave this Honorable site at the mercy of inexperience buddy like me, its not funny its a fact, i may be exellent in other area but satellite issues and stuff like this ama PERSONAL NON GRATA.
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 21:17

boe wrote:
kunlegzy wrote:
boe wrote:
pstfrancis wrote:

i mean in terms of satellite
oh yes ur very right
Back to top Go down
ABOVE D LAW
Novice
Novice

Sex : both

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 21:18

this boy is good on westside

can i be ban if i saying this cos i wonder oooo
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 21:25

but u have said it na
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 21:31

he just asking question
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 21:31

boe wrote:
but u have said it na
hahaha pya i don ban the guy oooh Laughing
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 21:34

i know i will not ban him. he is using tortise sense here
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 21:53

[quote="boe"]i know i will not ban him. he is using tortise sense here[/quote hahahh ok then, can we be using that style? Very Happy Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 21:54

na u come know o
Back to top Go down
timbilla
Amateur
Amateur
timbilla

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 21:54

hehehehe
Back to top Go down
ABOVE D LAW
Novice
Novice

Sex : both

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 21:55

kunlegzy wrote:
boe wrote:
but u have said it na

just ban me
let me go & sleep

atleast my post will remain flat till the ban lifted
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 21:56

[quote="kunlegzy"]
boe wrote:
i know i will not ban him. he is using tortise sense here[/quote hahahh ok then, can we be using that style? Very Happy Laughing Smile
if u like u can use it but if harmmer land 4 head no shout oooo
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 22:06

@awonusi no be only hammer na digger, Razz
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 22:10

ABOVE D LAW wrote:
kunlegzy wrote:
boe wrote:
but u have said it na

just ban me
let me go & sleep

atleast my post will remain flat till the ban lifted
hahahahah in absence of key moderator, i don turn one automatically, but i ll not ban you. hahaha. To be a moderator sweet oooh
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 22:42

Lolz ....... Me no fit laugh jare
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 22:53

HOW IS THIS BOY DOING
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 23:00

Kay2cee wrote:
HOW IS THIS BOY DOING
When will you learn bro? This type of question is forbidden, and you of all people as one of the mods shouldn't be the one constituting nuisance here.
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 23:07

Kay2cee wrote:
HOW IS THIS BOY DOING
the boi is sick na wetin u won hear be dat ooo. oooh lets i forget, u don even change ur dispaly picture, na fishegg style u went to copy, o boi that won no mean say ur rank go full ooh, u no fit make ur rank reach ultimate. Razz
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 23:37

Happy weekend my people.
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-26, 23:52

I could remember that i sought for help here concerning this boy working with srt 4329 and everybody says it cant work. But i have the priviledge to inform every member that has the box that it is working very very perfect with this boy and even liberty. Showing right now as am posting this.
Back to top Go down
spygens
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-27, 00:03

versace400 wrote:
I could remember that i sought for help here concerning this boy working with srt 4329 and everybody says it cant work. But i have the priviledge to inform every member that has the box that it is working very very perfect with this boy and even liberty. Showing right now as am posting this.

try your g1 on westside with your decoder 4329... give feedback
Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-27, 00:40

ah make God giv me money make i get options 4 gouse. Bigbrodas go soon start o. Chei!
Back to top Go down
akpos4real
Amateur
Amateur
akpos4real

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-27, 06:15

my tea now up on G1.
G1 is more stable in d early hours of d day btw 1am to 6am
Back to top Go down
pstfrancis
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-27, 06:59

una good morning for here, make this weekend dey beta for all of us ooo
Back to top Go down
chuckychux
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-27, 07:47

versace400 wrote:
chuckychux wrote:
mornin pals, wat did we do dt admins jst ban us from dis site anyhow, i was banned yesterday for jst askin a question on my oda id. so we shouldn't b writing anything on dis site again?
What was question about?
any new stuff about G1?
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-27, 07:58

Good morng everyone in s house.
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-27, 08:05

we dey answer you bros
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-27, 08:11

kunlegzy wrote:
Kay2cee wrote:
HOW IS THIS BOY DOING
the boi is sick na wetin u won hear be dat ooo. oooh lets i forget, u don even change ur dispaly picture, na fishegg style u went to copy, o boi that won no mean say ur rank go full ooh, u no fit make ur rank reach ultimate. Razz
i no know waiting i go tell you
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
Kayodema
Senior
Senior
Kayodema

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-27, 08:26

so na pm we go dey use to talk now. anytin wey we wan talk about the boy
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-27, 08:42

Kayodema wrote:
so na pm we go dey use to talk now. anytin wey we wan talk about the boy
What do you wanna know about the boy that you can't know in your own house. If the boy isn't working in your house you can come online to say it is not barking, and wait for response to corroborate or disprove your claim. Growing up should be part of us, we should learn to adjust to everything.
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-27, 08:56

is anyone using etibaba currently with g1???
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-27, 08:57

HAPPY WEEKEND FOLKS
Back to top Go down
Emmykwel
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-27, 09:29

G1+ TO TAKE OVER FROM NEXT MONTH{MAY}
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-27, 09:35

Emmykwel wrote:
Looking forward to its arrival. Hope is gonna be an improvement on A+ which is only 3G compliant
Back to top Go down
Chilling
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-27, 10:03

We do not want G1 to stop!
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-27, 10:37

New channels now added on G1, ENJOY!
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-27, 10:47

sunnydevess wrote:
which channel is that bro?
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-27, 10:52

austin kofi boakye wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
Can't post that here bro.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-27, 10:53

sunnydevess wrote:
BE WARNED!
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-27, 11:20

to b4 warn is to b4 harmmer
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-27, 11:24

Who b dat
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-27, 11:31

sunnydevess wrote:
austin kofi boakye wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
Can't post that here bro.
inbox me
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-27, 11:45

Kay2cee wrote:
kunlegzy wrote:
Kay2cee wrote:
HOW IS THIS BOY DOING
i no know waiting i go tell you
hey hey kaycee, u no fit do anytin other than to laugh now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty2013-04-27, 11:47

Emmykwel wrote:
is not taking over they will work hand in hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next