Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GET WINDOWS 8 FOR FREE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
donmac
Novice
Novice

FREE - GET WINDOWS 8 FOR FREE Empty
PostSubject: GET WINDOWS 8 FOR FREE   FREE - GET WINDOWS 8 FOR FREE Empty2013-04-27, 22:06

Windows 8 is the latest version of Microsoft Windows, an operating system from Microsoft, for use on personal computers, including home and business desktops, laptops, tablets, media center PCs.
Today I'm presenting to you newest Windows 8 activator.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: GET WINDOWS 8 FOR FREE   FREE - GET WINDOWS 8 FOR FREE Empty2013-04-27, 22:13

where is it
Back to top Go down
donmac
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GET WINDOWS 8 FOR FREE   FREE - GET WINDOWS 8 FOR FREE Empty2013-04-27, 22:15

Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: GET WINDOWS 8 FOR FREE   FREE - GET WINDOWS 8 FOR FREE Empty2013-04-27, 22:28

stop giving us long process
Back to top Go down
donmac
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GET WINDOWS 8 FOR FREE   FREE - GET WINDOWS 8 FOR FREE Empty2013-04-27, 22:39

There is no long process involved. What you need is just WIN RAR for extracting the file before installing. but if you don't have WIN RAR let me know, so that i would upload the full version for download. you are not paying for this, so you have to be patient and follow procedures .
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: GET WINDOWS 8 FOR FREE   FREE - GET WINDOWS 8 FOR FREE Empty2013-04-28, 03:55

donmac wrote:
Windows 8 is the latest version of Microsoft Windows, an operating system from Microsoft, for use on personal computers, including home and business desktops, laptops, tablets, media center PCs.
Today I'm presenting to you newest Windows 8 activator.

i dislike ppl who give links to software they call free and at the end of the day one will end up installing unnecessary software on his system.
you have tried anyway but u could have just upload it in a place where it can easilly b downloaded. though i dont need it cause my windows8 is genuinely activated.
you can create a free web account to uplad files at any of the site we use for iwp sservers like 1.vg, 1x.net etc
Back to top Go down
donmac
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GET WINDOWS 8 FOR FREE   FREE - GET WINDOWS 8 FOR FREE Empty2013-04-28, 06:52

Thanks Yemi, but i do it that way for security purposes. And all my softwares are tested and trusted. If you encounter any problem please let me know. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: GET WINDOWS 8 FOR FREE   FREE - GET WINDOWS 8 FOR FREE Empty2013-04-28, 08:38

donmac wrote:
Thanks Yemi, but i do it that way for security purposes. And all my softwares are tested and trusted. If you encounter any problem please let me know. Thanks.
good talk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: GET WINDOWS 8 FOR FREE   FREE - GET WINDOWS 8 FOR FREE Empty2013-04-28, 08:41

donmac wrote:
good talk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GET WINDOWS 8 FOR FREE   FREE - GET WINDOWS 8 FOR FREE Empty

Back to top Go down

GET WINDOWS 8 FOR FREE
Page 1 of 1