Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB RESULT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
monetojimmy
Novice
Novice

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB RESULT Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB RESULT   HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB RESULT Empty2013-05-01, 10:08

step1:logon to jamb.org .ng and make sure you have all the requirement needed for you to access your result are present with you|(your scratch card and your registration number)
STEP2:fill in your details and open another tab on the pc
STEP3 then go to hidemyip.com .
STEP4 search for the following scripts JAVALANG. O, actionscript2. 0
STEP5. open another tab and download this hacking softwares
*COOKIES CRUMBLE*
*DONT SPY ON ME*
*ANTI HACKER*
*CLEARMYHISTORY*
*HIDEMYIP FOR OS X*
*ANTI LOCKER* STEP 6.save all this hacking tools into your pc.

HOW TO BEGIN THE HACKING/ENHANCEMENT
N:B SAVE ALL THE HACKING TOOLS/SOFTWARES INTO THE PC YOU ARE USING TO DO THE HACKING

*open the ANTI HACKER software and hack it with html990,then you will see a space bar at the extreme end,simply insert this 2 it Procedure 1
Then open the anti locker software and insert the link you see into the box at the extreme end.after which when you have clicked you will see a comfirmation code in such format GJHjkH67654….
Procedure 2
Open the cookies crumble software and insert the verification code you saw in the anti locker software.after inserting it you will see your scores,your fullnames,everything about your result and it can now be edited to your choice….NB change your score wisely
Don’t worry about the your security because the HIDEMYIP software and the DON’T SPY ON ME software has already secured whatever you are doing…after your editing click go….congratulation its done….whatever you have done is secured and has been made permanent.
NB.you cannot enhance a result twice..FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WILL BE NEEDING MY ASSISTANCE REACH ME ON 08037367085
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB RESULT   HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB RESULT Empty2013-05-01, 10:17

monetojimmy wrote:

step1:logon to jamb.org .ng and make sure you have all the requirement needed for you to access your result are present with you|(your scratch card and your registration number)
STEP2:fill in your details and open another tab on the pc
STEP3 then go to hidemyip.com .
STEP4 search for the following scripts JAVALANG. O, actionscript2. 0
STEP5. open another tab and download this hacking softwares
*COOKIES CRUMBLE*
*DONT SPY ON ME*
*ANTI HACKER*
*CLEARMYHISTORY*
*HIDEMYIP FOR OS X*
*ANTI LOCKER* STEP 6.save all this hacking tools into your pc.

HOW TO BEGIN THE HACKING/ENHANCEMENT
N:B SAVE ALL THE HACKING TOOLS/SOFTWARES INTO THE PC YOU ARE USING TO DO THE HACKING

*open the ANTI HACKER software and hack it with html990,then you will see a space bar at the extreme end,simply insert this 2 it Procedure 1
Then open the anti locker software and insert the link you see into the box at the extreme end.after which when you have clicked you will see a comfirmation code in such format GJHjkH67654….
Procedure 2
Open the cookies crumble software and insert the verification code you saw in the anti locker software.after inserting it you will see your scores,your fullnames,everything about your result and it can now be edited to your choice….NB change your score wisely
Don’t worry about the your security because the HIDEMYIP software and the DON’T SPY ON ME software has already secured whatever you are doing…after your editing click go….congratulation its done….whatever you have done is secured and has been made permanent.
NB.you cannot enhance a result twice..FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WILL BE NEEDING MY ASSISTANCE REACH ME ON 08037367085

The word hack is prohibited in this forum
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB RESULT   HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB RESULT Empty2013-05-01, 10:52

Na so!
Back to top Go down
ibrahimwrites
Amateur
Amateur
ibrahimwrites

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB RESULT   HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB RESULT Empty2013-05-01, 11:59

people never seem to learn, i wonder y this guy they post this thing here, what do you intend to achieve noww eh.......? Mad
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB RESULT   HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB RESULT Empty2013-05-01, 12:43

...and you are telling us instead of making money with it...why???...bcos you be father christmas??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB RESULT   HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB RESULT Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1