Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PUNANYTHRILLZ
Novice
Novice

STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!! Empty
PostSubject: STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!!   STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!! Empty2011-04-22, 06:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] PEOPLE PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS MIX!
Back to top Go down
PUNANYTHRILLZ
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!!   STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!! Empty2011-04-22, 07:02

MORE TO COME SOON!
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!!   STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!! Empty2011-04-22, 07:23

plz use sharemobile often
but wait so i listen to it
Back to top Go down
http://www.great-star.webs.com
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!!   STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!! Empty2011-04-22, 07:42

nice song did u sing dis.............u could be d next 2pac
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!!   STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!! Empty2011-04-22, 07:54

OR DID U MAKE D BEATS WHICH OF EM
VERY COOL SONG
Back to top Go down
PUNANYTHRILLZ
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!!   STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!! Empty2011-04-22, 08:17

NO I DIDN'T MAKE ZA BEAT, IT'S A MIXTAPE, THE BEAT IS WIZ KHALIFA'S ROLL UP! THANKS! PLS HELP SHARE IT. I'LL POST MORE LATER TODAY!
Back to top Go down
PUNANYTHRILLZ
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!!   STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!! Empty2011-04-22, 08:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] A HOT EXCLUSIVE, ALSO FROM ZA STABLE OF STEELZBERG REKORDZ! YOU DIGG?
Back to top Go down
PUNANYTHRILLZ
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!!   STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!! Empty2011-04-22, 08:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ANOTHER HIT!
Back to top Go down
PUNANYTHRILLZ
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!!   STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!! Empty2011-04-22, 08:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ALSO FROM STEELZBERG! FOR ENQUIRIES CALL PUNANYTHRILLZ ON 08168561436 OR CLEANTON ON 07031600979. YOU DIGG?
Back to top Go down
PUNANYTHRILLZ
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!!   STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!! Empty2011-04-22, 08:38

OFFICIAL LAUNCHING OF STEELZBERG REKORDZ IS COMING SOON FEATURING ELDEE, MAGNITO, SOUNDSULTAN, JAYONE, MOCHEDDAH, TYFLOWS, PELLY, POSLEY, OLAMIDE, THA SUSPECT, ICE PRINCE, DJ TEE, JIMMY JATT, EVA ALORDIAH, AND A HOST OF OTHERS! OFFICIAL MC: BASKETMOUTH! WATCH OUT. FOR SPONSORSHIP AND ENQUIRIES, CALL ZA NUMBERS ABOVE. YOU COULD ALSO JOIN STEELZBERG FANPAGE ON FACEBOOK. SEARCH FOR STEELZ-BERG! YOU DIGG?
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!!   STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!! Empty2011-04-22, 15:43

hmmn
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
Hacklord
Senior
Senior
Hacklord

PostSubject: Re: STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!!   STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!! Empty2011-04-22, 17:16

u be dj or raster lwfm
Back to top Go down
PUNANYTHRILLZ
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!!   STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!! Empty2011-04-22, 18:27

I'M A RAPPER/PRODUCER. AND I OWN STEELZBERG REKORDZ, TOGETHER WITH MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER-CLEANTON!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!!   STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

STEELZBERG REKORDZ!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: TECHNOLOGY :: Computer-
Jump to: