Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Antivirus For Detecting and Deleting Worms for your computer

Go down 
+5
sunnydevess
Stevolat
peter pan
fxprof
donmac
9 posters
AuthorMessage
donmac
Novice
Novice

Best Antivirus For Detecting and Deleting Worms for your computer Empty
PostSubject: Best Antivirus For Detecting and Deleting Worms for your computer   Best Antivirus For Detecting and Deleting Worms for your computer Empty2013-05-21, 23:40

Am currently using this antivirus (SMADAV) and I can testify that it detects and deletes WORMS that other STRONG antivirus would require you to delete MANUALLY. YOU don't need to UNINSTALL your current antivirus because it works in hand with any antivirus. Try SMADAV and give your own testimony.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NOTE: Request Activation Code by sending an email to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (you won't be charged. It is just for security purpose).
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Best Antivirus For Detecting and Deleting Worms for your computer   Best Antivirus For Detecting and Deleting Worms for your computer Empty2013-05-22, 00:00

hmmm :-?
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Best Antivirus For Detecting and Deleting Worms for your computer   Best Antivirus For Detecting and Deleting Worms for your computer Empty2013-05-22, 01:15

donmac wrote:
Am currently using this antivirus (SMADAV) and I can testify that it detects and deletes WORMS that other STRONG antivirus would require you to delete MANUALLY. YOU don't need to UNINSTALL your current antivirus because it works in hand with any antivirus. Try SMADAV and give your own testimony.

NOTE: Request Activation Code by sending an email to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (you won't be charged. It is just for security purpose).
be worned posting of e-mail adress is not allow in this great forum!
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Best Antivirus For Detecting and Deleting Worms for your computer   Best Antivirus For Detecting and Deleting Worms for your computer Empty2013-05-22, 04:25

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
donmac wrote:

be worned posting of e-mail adress is not allow in this great forum!
u ought 2 have known dis nau
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Best Antivirus For Detecting and Deleting Worms for your computer   Best Antivirus For Detecting and Deleting Worms for your computer Empty2013-05-22, 08:18

donmac wrote:

...STOP SPAMMING HERE OK...
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy2
Novice
Novice

Sex : guy

PostSubject: Re: Best Antivirus For Detecting and Deleting Worms for your computer   Best Antivirus For Detecting and Deleting Worms for your computer Empty2013-05-22, 08:28

it couldnt ve been better than my Norton 360. u only know abt ur own antivirus u dont know abt mine. and secondly whats dis email thing all abt,u can easily give members who re interested through private messages
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Best Antivirus For Detecting and Deleting Worms for your computer   Best Antivirus For Detecting and Deleting Worms for your computer Empty2013-05-22, 09:44

kunlegzy2 wrote:
it couldnt ve been better than my Norton 360. u only know abt ur own antivirus u dont know abt mine. and secondly whats dis email thing all abt,u can easily give members who re interested through private messages
exactly my brother
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Best Antivirus For Detecting and Deleting Worms for your computer   Best Antivirus For Detecting and Deleting Worms for your computer Empty2013-05-22, 10:34

kunlegzy2 wrote:
No mine am jare, nothing meaningful at the end of that link.
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Best Antivirus For Detecting and Deleting Worms for your computer   Best Antivirus For Detecting and Deleting Worms for your computer Empty2013-05-22, 12:37

I dont really see any antivirus as the best, they are the same people developing the viruses themselves
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Best Antivirus For Detecting and Deleting Worms for your computer   Best Antivirus For Detecting and Deleting Worms for your computer Empty2013-05-23, 03:58

DIS ANTI VIRUS COULD'NT BE STRONGER DAN NORTON 360
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Antivirus For Detecting and Deleting Worms for your computer   Best Antivirus For Detecting and Deleting Worms for your computer Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Antivirus For Detecting and Deleting Worms for your computer
Page 1 of 1