Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just need to crack my new airtel moderm,i am finding it difficult to do it,plz i need ur help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CHRISMEZICO
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

just need to crack my new airtel moderm,i am finding it difficult to do it,plz i need ur help Empty
PostSubject: just need to crack my new airtel moderm,i am finding it difficult to do it,plz i need ur help   just need to crack my new airtel moderm,i am finding it difficult to do it,plz i need ur help Empty2013-05-31, 21:08

just need ur help on how to crack my new airtel mordem
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

just need to crack my new airtel moderm,i am finding it difficult to do it,plz i need ur help Empty
PostSubject: Re: just need to crack my new airtel moderm,i am finding it difficult to do it,plz i need ur help   just need to crack my new airtel moderm,i am finding it difficult to do it,plz i need ur help Empty2013-06-01, 06:37

CHRISMEZICO wrote:
just need ur help on how to crack my new airtel mordem
U dont need to open a thread for this wat u are looking for is here already search well
Back to top Go down

just need to crack my new airtel moderm,i am finding it difficult to do it,plz i need ur help
Page 1 of 1