Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.

Go down 
+8
dyoungest
Willysoso
sunnydevess
iykmora
peter pan
Lottodream
SULEIMAN01
Don-geoffrey
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Don-geoffrey
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male
Location : Lagos Nigeria. Curtessy!! I COUNT MY RICHES BY THE AMOUNT OF SMILES I PUT ON PEOPLE'S FACES NONI

The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty
PostSubject: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-01, 11:43

The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan. REQUIREMENTS: MTN security number and the password. PROCEDURE: 1. Send CARE to 5018 2. A message would be sent to you. Click the link and download MTN Selfcare Application. It's size should be 150kb 3. After downloading, launch the application and sign in using ur mtn security number and password. 4. Afer signing in, scroll down to DATA SERVICES and click on it. 5. It will open another page, click on SIMPLE SURF. 6. On the next page, tick the 2- hour plan and select SUBSCRIBE down the page. 7. Click on proceed. 8. DONE.....ACTIVATION SUCCESSFUL.
Back to top Go down
SULEIMAN01
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-01, 12:05

good one but how to get the security number and password?.
Back to top Go down
Don-geoffrey
Amateur
Amateur

Location : Lagos Nigeria. Curtessy!! I COUNT MY RICHES BY THE AMOUNT OF SMILES I PUT ON PEOPLE'S FACES NONI

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-01, 12:18

SULEIMAN01 wrote:
good one but how to get the security number and password?.
simply and easy just call their Cc and discuss it wif hm/her then answer d following que he/she will asked u then ur security number and password will be sent 2u.dats all
Back to top Go down
Don-geoffrey
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-03, 07:14

Don-geoffrey wrote:
The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan. REQUIREMENTS: MTN security number and the password. PROCEDURE: 1. Send CARE to 5018 2. A message would be sent to you. Click the link and download MTN Selfcare Application. It's size should be 150kb 3. After downloading, launch the application and sign in using ur mtn security number and password. 4. Afer signing in, scroll down to DATA SERVICES and click on it. 5. It will open another page, click on SIMPLE SURF. 6. On the next page, tick the 2- hour plan and select SUBSCRIBE down the page. 7. Click on proceed. 8. DONE.....ACTIVATION SUCCESSFUL.
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-03, 07:22

Don-geoffrey wrote:
Don-geoffrey wrote:
No money involve.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-03, 08:32

Na long process oh!
Back to top Go down
iykmora
Amateur
Amateur
iykmora

Location : tree top wit a dish, lnbf, decoder, tv set and power supply

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-03, 15:08

Lottodream wrote:
Don-geoffrey wrote:
Don-geoffrey wrote:
No money involve.
ur #250 must walk wit d process. Datz all
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-03, 15:23

Lottodream wrote:
Don-geoffrey wrote:
Don-geoffrey wrote:
No money involve.

WHO TELL U
Back to top Go down
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-03, 18:06

You mentioned downloading an App...
My questions are:
1. Do I have to call the CC with number that is to be hacked?

2. After everything, do I still have to wait till 24hrs like the former method?
Thanks so much man
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-03, 23:08

Willysoso wrote:
My questions are:

Thanks so much man
please how do I contact CC!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dyoungest
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-03, 23:28

dis pln dnt wrk anymor
Back to top Go down
makinson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-03, 23:53

make una folow d above procedure naw. Its so simple. Its quick reply frm cc. U can even get ur id n pin in as much u remember d date of bat u used gangan .
Back to top Go down
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-04, 06:35

Guys, I strongly doubt if the activation of new magic SIM is still active; because the two SIMS that I activated on Sunday 02-06-13 when I inserted the SIMs on it's completion of 24hrs, the SIMs stopped working after browsing for about 2hrs...where it disgusts me most is that the method I used have been same method I've been using in activating many other SIMs in the time past and the method by the great Guru FishEgg.
As I'm writing now, I am doing so with my weekly 10mb on MTN pulse. And I have spent about 2,000 trying to activate several other SIMs

I do not like when people would come here to lie, by saying: I just activated 20SIMs and they're all working. I see no sense and maturity in misleading your fellow.

Please let's all maintain love and sincerity of purpose in our dealings, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-04, 06:41

makinson wrote:
make una folow d above procedure naw. Its so simple. Its quick reply frm cc. U can even get ur id n pin in as much u remember d date of bat u used gangan .

Try it yourself today and testify to us, cos it pains me to have spent more than #2,000 in this same stuff of SIM activation. It's absolutely painful.
Back to top Go down
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-04, 06:44

dyoungest wrote:
dis pln dnt wrk anymor

Hope you have witnessed the same thing as me which makes you say this. Is it true?
Back to top Go down
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-04, 06:48

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
Willysoso wrote:
My questions are:

Thanks so much man

please how do I contact CC!!!!!!!

CC simply means Customer Care Unit. And you can reach the MTN CC on '180'
Back to top Go down
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-04, 06:55

Don-geoffrey wrote:
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-04, 07:40

Willysoso wrote:
Guys, I strongly doubt if the activation of new magic SIM is still active; because the two SIMS that I activated on Sunday 02-06-13 when I inserted the SIMs on it's completion of 24hrs, the SIMs stopped working after browsing for about 2hrs...where it disgusts me most is that the method I used have been same method I've been using in activating many other SIMs in the time past and the method by the great Guru FishEgg.
As I'm writing now, I am doing so with my weekly 10mb on MTN pulse. And I have spent about 2,000 trying to activate several other SIMs

I do not like when people would come here to lie, by saying: I just activated 20SIMs and they're all working. I see no sense and maturity in misleading your fellow.

Please let's all maintain love and sincerity of purpose in our dealings, thanks.
YOU ARE WRONG BRO,THE FACT THAT IT DID NOT WORK FOR U DOES'NT MEAN IT WON'T WORK FOR OTHER PEOPLE.DOES YOUR SIMS DAT U SAID STOPPED WORKING AFTER TWO DAYS,TRY DEM AGAIN AFTER 25HRS.
Back to top Go down
Don-geoffrey
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-04, 08:40

sunnydevess wrote:
Lottodream wrote:
Don-geoffrey wrote:
Don-geoffrey wrote:
No money involve.

WHO TELL U
don't doubt him jawe.absolute no moni involve.u dig??
Back to top Go down
Don-geoffrey
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-04, 08:42

Na long process oh!
hmmmm.u lied dude. Its simple and easy.give it a try
Back to top Go down
Don-geoffrey
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-04, 08:44

dyoungest wrote:
dis pln dnt wrk anymor
na u block am??
Back to top Go down
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-04, 08:56

abelite wrote:
Willysoso wrote:

YOU ARE WRONG BRO,THE FACT THAT IT DID NOT WORK FOR U DOES'NT MEAN IT WON'T WORK FOR OTHER PEOPLE.DOES YOUR SIMS DAT U SAID STOPPED WORKING AFTER TWO DAYS,TRY DEM AGAIN AFTER 25HRS.

I don't seem to get what you opined, are you suggesting that I remove the SIMs for the next two days or the next 25hrs pls specify.
Thanks for ur concern
Back to top Go down
makinson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-04, 09:08

if u configure any mtn sim last week or early dis week, pls drop ur method here.be precise and state d device u used(pc or phone). Dont 4get to indicate d bit of dat line(s)[32k or 64 or 128) fenks, God bless u
Back to top Go down
makinson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-04, 09:13

....and if u are to tel us d time,,,,kindly tel us d actual time w sud start d counting of an hours......example 25hour( counting starts from time u remove ur sim from modem or countin starts from d time u received confirmation message frm mtn. Fenks
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-04, 09:24

Willysoso wrote:
abelite wrote:
Willysoso wrote:

I don't seem to get what you opined, are you suggesting that I remove the SIMs for the next two days or the next 25hrs pls specify.
Thanks for ur concern
NEXT 2DAYS
Back to top Go down
Don-geoffrey
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-04, 12:25

makinson wrote:
if u configure any mtn sim last week or early dis week, pls drop ur method here.be precise and state d device u used(pc or phone). Dont 4get to indicate d bit of dat line(s)[32k or 64 or 128) fenks, God bless u
Back to top Go down
Don-geoffrey
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-04, 12:29

makinson wrote:
GBAM.I LOVE UR IDEA bro.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-04, 13:02

makinson wrote:
....and if u are to tel us d time,,,,kindly tel us d actual time w sud start d counting of an hours......example 25hour( counting starts from time u remove ur sim from modem or countin starts from d time u received confirmation message frm mtn. Fenks
you'r right!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dabihet
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-06, 10:10

U re rite bro
Back to top Go down
dabihet
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-06, 10:15

sme1 sud help mi wit latestt MTN cheat. Tnx.
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-06, 19:37

ALL NA THE SAME THING
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-06, 20:13

dabihet wrote:
there is no latest one yet......only the 2h to 131!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-06, 20:45

dabihet wrote:
there is no latest one yet......only the 2h to 131!!!!!!!!

Na so.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-06, 21:03

The guy is he blind!
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-07, 04:48

The guy is he blind!
i tire for am oooo
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty2013-06-07, 14:26

HAS ANYONE COOKED ANY SIM OF LATE?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.    The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.  Empty

Back to top Go down

The simplest, safest and fastest way to subscibe for the 2-hour plan.
Page 1 of 1