Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enhance the speed of your pc

Go down 
+3
Donchucky21
abelite
Tracker
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracker
Novice
Novice
Tracker

Sex : Male

Enhance the speed of your pc Empty
PostSubject: Enhance the speed of your pc   Enhance the speed of your pc Empty2013-06-21, 00:29

HOW CAN I DISABLE START-UP APPLICATIONS ON MY COMPUTER?
I came across a friend who asked me “how can I disable some applications and files at startup” And here is the solution. You may have wondered why your system always slows down and may be taking up to 15-30 minutes before it boots completely? Yes this is because of how you configured the application which you use on your laptop; some applications are set to start automatically once the laptop is powered on.
When you check properly you would discover all your application are set to do so, therefore when you power on your computer, these application run automatically and that is the main reason why your laptop slows down during booting.
Disabling these application helps you achieve more speed of processing in your computer, both when booting and when running your programs.

In this post I will show you how to disable your applications on start-up so as to free your laptop and prevent hanging and slow down.
HOW CAN I DISABLE START-UP APPLICATIONS ON MY COMPUTER?
Just follow the below simple steps to free and unload your computer from excess application start-up load.
STEP 1
Click on START BUTTON => Type RUN => Then click ENTER, When the run pop up box appears =>Type MSCONFIG and then click the enter button.

STEP 2
A window that shows system configuration will open, Then Navigate accross the menu and select STARTUP => Scroll down and select DISABLE ALL => Then look for your ANTI-VIRUS and tick the box => Select APPLY => OK
STEP 3
Restart your Computer then enjoy unlimited speed of booting and applications.
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: Enhance the speed of your pc   Enhance the speed of your pc Empty2013-06-21, 02:10

WILL DEFINITELY TRY THIS TOMORROW
Back to top Go down
Donchucky21
Amateur
Amateur
Donchucky21

PostSubject: Re: Enhance the speed of your pc   Enhance the speed of your pc Empty2013-06-21, 02:37

this is sure gonna work..but I use advance system care pro..
Back to top Go down
muha1
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Enhance the speed of your pc   Enhance the speed of your pc Empty2013-06-30, 22:16

wil giv it a try
Back to top Go down
Tracker
Novice
Novice
Tracker

PostSubject: Re: Enhance the speed of your pc   Enhance the speed of your pc Empty2013-06-30, 22:40

muha1 wrote:
wil giv it a try

ok
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Enhance the speed of your pc   Enhance the speed of your pc Empty2013-06-30, 22:44

gud job
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Enhance the speed of your pc   Enhance the speed of your pc Empty2013-07-01, 12:16

What a simple tutorial, u guys should give it a try if ur PC take longer time than usual to start up.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Enhance the speed of your pc   Enhance the speed of your pc Empty2013-07-01, 22:44

stainlez wrote:
What a simple tutorial, u guys should give it a try if ur PC take longer time than usual to start up.
meaning dat it works
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Enhance the speed of your pc   Enhance the speed of your pc Empty2013-07-01, 23:01

muha1 wrote:
wil giv it a try
beta do and give the house feedback!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Enhance the speed of your pc   Enhance the speed of your pc Empty2013-07-01, 23:11

Some1 should confirm oh!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enhance the speed of your pc   Enhance the speed of your pc Empty

Back to top Go down

Enhance the speed of your pc
Page 1 of 1