Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE

Go down 
+4
hibeeke
peter pan
Gmailer
donmac
8 posters
AuthorMessage
donmac
Novice
Novice

FREE - DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE Empty
PostSubject: DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE   FREE - DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE Empty2013-06-24, 23:09

hey guys if you are still buying app from android market then you've got nothing to do with money. Get that app that you have been wanting to buy free here  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you need android rooting software please comment. Also if you need software for unlocking blackberry phones, please comment.(i can only give the blackberry software to few people. some people sell it for $80 but am giving it free)
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE   FREE - DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE Empty2013-06-25, 06:20

Do you know the gravity of your offence? That is spamming bro! May the Lord forgive you ow.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE   FREE - DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE Empty2013-06-25, 07:41

I need blackberry software
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE   FREE - DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE Empty2013-06-25, 07:44

Gmailer wrote:
Do you know the gravity of your offence? That is spamming bro! May the Lord forgive you ow.
Not only that, his statement should be deleted, spamming of the highest order.
Back to top Go down
donmac
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE   FREE - DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE Empty2013-06-25, 07:50

Gmailer wrote:

I offered you a download link and you call it spamming. I really don't understand you guys anymore.
Back to top Go down
biggieblaque
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE   FREE - DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE Empty2013-06-25, 10:31

i need the blackberry software
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE   FREE - DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE Empty2013-06-25, 10:55

donmac wrote:
Gmailer wrote:

I offered you a download link and you call it spamming. I really don't understand you guys anymore.
That was a download link bro, it is a referrer link. You are trying to direct members here to a dating site, that will enable you have access to primium level in the site you are referring us to. How wise are you brov?
Back to top Go down
donmac
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE   FREE - DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE Empty2013-06-25, 12:08

Gmailer wrote:
donmac wrote:
Gmailer wrote:

That was a download link bro, it is a referrer link. You are trying to direct members here to a dating site, that will enable you have access to primium level in the site you are referring us to. How wise are you brov?

hey dude thats an advert. click on the skip button at the top right end to continue your download
Back to top Go down
honoura1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE   FREE - DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE Empty2013-06-25, 13:54

Please bro, how do I get the BLackberry Unlock Software
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE   FREE - DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE Empty2013-06-25, 16:10

donmac wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
donmac wrote:
Gmailer wrote:

hey dude thats an advert. click on the skip button at the top right end to continue your download
it is actually a download link just that you ve to click skip to get to d original download link that is how all this file sharing site use to be. the only thing i see that the link is broken or has been downloaded, as for the bb unlock software, u can give me oooh
Back to top Go down
donmac
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE   FREE - DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE Empty2013-06-25, 18:07

i will post the link to the software tonight
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE   FREE - DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE Empty2013-06-25, 19:21

donmac wrote:
i will post the link to the software tonight
better do abeg!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
donmac
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE   FREE - DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE Empty2013-06-25, 22:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
xedyl
Senior
Senior
xedyl

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE   FREE - DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE Empty2013-06-26, 07:54

i don comment o
Back to top Go down

DOWNLOAD ANDRIOD PAYED APPS FOR FREE
Page 1 of 1