TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users

5 posters
Stevolat

TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users  Empty
PostSubject: TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users    TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users  Empty2013-07-01, 20:16

Evening guys, I want to quickly introduce you to an application that will blow your iPhones and Android device.  Since Android and iPhones are gradually taking over the market, i don't know what will become of Symbian and Java users.

It's often said that the man with the right information set the pace for others to follow; this information am about to share with you  will greatly benefit everyone. This application will allow you to make free calls over the internet, free text, get a free personal phone number  etc. I will call this application auto refill,
because the more you use it the more you refill the credit  either by watching video, downloading
games or more application; therefore saving your pocket of buying credits online. In other words, the more you download, the more you earn credit for calling.

I call this app Textme and it is design for Android, Window phones,  iPhones and iPad alone. Blackberry and Symbian users are exceptionally exempted.

How Can I Download Textme?

Visit iTunes store and search for Textme  for Iphone users; Android users should visit Google play and search for Textme or you can download it from this link download [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is a great application and i bet you are going to love it. Happy New Months!

Last edited by Stevolat on 2013-07-01, 20:25; edited 1 time in total
Stevolat

PostSubject: Re: TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users    TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users  Empty2013-07-01, 20:18

Taste it & see it
Stevolat

PostSubject: Re: TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users    TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users  Empty2013-07-01, 20:23

Stevolat wrote:
Evening guys, I want to quickly introduce you to an application that will blow your iPhones and Android device.  Since Android and iPhones are gradually taking over the market, i don't know what will become of Symbian and Java users.

It's often said that the man with the right information set the pace for others to follow; this information am about to share with you  will greatly benefit everyone. This application will allow you to make free calls over the internet, free text, get a free personal phone number  etc. I will call this application auto refill,
because the more you use it the more you refill the credit  either by watching video, downloading
games or more application; therefore saving your pocket of buying credits online. In other words, the more you download, the more you earn credit for calling.

I call this app Textme and it is design for Android, Window phones,  iPhones and iPad alone. Blackberry and Symbian users are exceptionally exempted.

How Can I Download Textme?

Visit iTunes store and search for Textme  for Iphone users; Android users should visit Google play and search for Textme or you can download it from this link download [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is a great application and i bet you are going to love it. Happy New Months!
peter pan
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users    TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users  Empty2013-07-01, 20:29

What of Blackberry own!!!!!!!
Stevolat

PostSubject: Re: TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users    TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users  Empty2013-07-01, 21:22

dat one no dey 4 now
yemiola
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users    TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users  Empty2013-07-02, 04:45

Textme 2. I believe is an updated version.

Live is good with freebizzzzzzzzzzzz.
Gmailer
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users    TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users  Empty2013-07-02, 05:14

This feature is only available in the US and Canada - Textme
Gmailer
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users    TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users  Empty2013-07-02, 05:28

Downloading it now. All my buddies that are using iphones and androids should as well download it. This will anable us to be video calling
kunlegzy
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users    TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users  Empty2013-07-02, 08:43

Gmailer wrote:
Downloading it now. All my buddies that are using iphones and androids should as well download it. This will anable us to be video calling
baba d wahala involve in that application no be small oo, i once had on my ipad but ishoro yapa, use ur skype! is the best
yemiola
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users    TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users  Empty2013-07-02, 09:44

Make we test am first. Though I av a couple of such options on my ipad

PostSubject: Re: TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users    TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users  Empty

TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users