Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users  Empty
PostSubject: TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users    TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users  Empty2013-07-01, 20:16

Evening guys, I want to quickly introduce you to an application that will blow your iPhones and Android device.  Since Android and iPhones are gradually taking over the market, i don't know what will become of Symbian and Java users.

It's often said that the man with the right information set the pace for others to follow; this information am about to share with you  will greatly benefit everyone. This application will allow you to make free calls over the internet, free text, get a free personal phone number  etc. I will call this application auto refill,
because the more you use it the more you refill the credit  either by watching video, downloading
games or more application; therefore saving your pocket of buying credits online. In other words, the more you download, the more you earn credit for calling.

I call this app Textme and it is design for Android, Window phones,  iPhones and iPad alone. Blackberry and Symbian users are exceptionally exempted.

How Can I Download Textme?

Visit iTunes store and search for Textme  for Iphone users; Android users should visit Google play and search for Textme or you can download it from this link download [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is a great application and i bet you are going to love it. Happy New Months!

Last edited by Stevolat on 2013-07-01, 20:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users    TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users  Empty2013-07-01, 20:18

Taste it & see it
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users    TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users  Empty2013-07-01, 20:23

Stevolat wrote:
Evening guys, I want to quickly introduce you to an application that will blow your iPhones and Android device.  Since Android and iPhones are gradually taking over the market, i don't know what will become of Symbian and Java users.

It's often said that the man with the right information set the pace for others to follow; this information am about to share with you  will greatly benefit everyone. This application will allow you to make free calls over the internet, free text, get a free personal phone number  etc. I will call this application auto refill,
because the more you use it the more you refill the credit  either by watching video, downloading
games or more application; therefore saving your pocket of buying credits online. In other words, the more you download, the more you earn credit for calling.

I call this app Textme and it is design for Android, Window phones,  iPhones and iPad alone. Blackberry and Symbian users are exceptionally exempted.

How Can I Download Textme?

Visit iTunes store and search for Textme  for Iphone users; Android users should visit Google play and search for Textme or you can download it from this link download [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is a great application and i bet you are going to love it. Happy New Months!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users    TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users  Empty2013-07-01, 20:29

What of Blackberry own!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users    TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users  Empty2013-07-01, 21:22

dat one no dey 4 now
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users    TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users  Empty2013-07-02, 04:45

Textme 2. I believe is an updated version.

Live is good with freebizzzzzzzzzzzz.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users    TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users  Empty2013-07-02, 05:14

This feature is only available in the US and Canada - Textme
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users    TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users  Empty2013-07-02, 05:28

Downloading it now. All my buddies that are using iphones and androids should as well download it. This will anable us to be video calling
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users    TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users  Empty2013-07-02, 08:43

Gmailer wrote:
Downloading it now. All my buddies that are using iphones and androids should as well download it. This will anable us to be video calling
baba d wahala involve in that application no be small oo, i once had on my ipad but ishoro yapa, use ur skype! is the best
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users    TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users  Empty2013-07-02, 09:44

Make we test am first. Though I av a couple of such options on my ipad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users    TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users  Empty

Back to top Go down

TextMe - Texting And Calling App For Android,Iphones And Ipad Users
Page 1 of 1