Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS

Go down 
+14
kunlegzy
winodey.com
4everslim
chopup
Sirjoe85
loocka
peter pan
mr.hurtz
sunnyga
stainlez
sunnydevess
yemiola
techniqueman
Stevolat
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty
PostSubject: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-03, 22:49

So if your magic sim has stopped working,just try d following if u'll be lucky enough to get 1G free of charge like me.

HOW CAN I GET 1G DATA BUNDLE

1. Load #100 on your pulse
2. Use till it reaches 0.00k
3. Then check your balance by dialling *559# & see if u will b rewarded with 1024MB left.

Give it a shot because it's tested & confirmed
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-03, 22:53

Who knows u might b lucky
Back to top Go down
techniqueman
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-03, 22:57

Stevolat wrote:
So if your magic sim has stopped working,just try d following if u'll be lucky enough to get 1G free of charge like me.

3. Then check your balance by dialling *559# & see if u will b rewarded with 1024MB left.

ok,i wil giv it a try.thanks for d infor.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-03, 23:05

My believe is that it is meant to compensate those customers for the inconveniences they av experienced during the last few months. They knew their servers were slow and ppl r losing money when their subscription has expired

Secondly I believe all data sims including our activated sims connected to mtn network were reset to default. This rendered our sims unbrowseable. So they want to give away the 1gig as compensation because they don't know who has subscribed for the 2h during the last few months.

This is my opinion or view o. They may have another motive behinde this
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-03, 23:09

yemiola wrote:
My believe is that it is meant to compensate those customers for the inconveniences they av experienced during the last few months. They knew their servers were slow and ppl r losing money when their subscription has expired

Secondly I believe all data sims including our activated sims connected to mtn network were reset to default. This rendered our sims unbrowseable. So they want to give away the 1gig as compensation because they don't know who has subscribed for the 2h during the last few months.

think so 2 bro
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-03, 23:14

But Yemiola sum magic sims dat are 128k sims are still working it's only 32k & 64k dat are bin tracked
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-03, 23:28

MTN are giving the Devil's Gift, be warned!
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-03, 23:29

Stevolat wrote:
But Yemiola sum magic sims dat are 128k sims are still working it's only 32k & 64k dat are bin tracked

MY two 128K sims has stopped working ooo
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-03, 23:35

techniqueman wrote:
Stevolat wrote:

ok,i wil giv it a try.thanks for d infor.

Pls don't try it. You said ur sim was working this morning now. Maybe they av disconnected it if not I advise u don't try it.
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-03, 23:40

I don't trust this
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-03, 23:43

sunnyga wrote:
I don't trust this
ME TOO
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-03, 23:46

If mtn dash u anything just know say they don get access to ur line meaning it has being reser to default before giving u.
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-03, 23:54

True talk Yemi
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-03, 23:57

stainlez wrote:
Stevolat wrote:

my 128k is still rocking,i guess may b some has bin tracked
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 00:03

Hmmmmmmmm?
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 00:14

Stevolat wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Stevolat wrote:

It is possible but not for long. I think what mtn is using is a program called phisher. When phisher is installed in a data base it will detect abnormalities in the programme for restoration. This programme is also used by HAKAs. Indians are one of the best in the game of hakaism. That is y the expatriate knows the best programme to be injected into their data base.
Good news is that phisher can't be left in their data base for more than a month as they would need to upgrade a part or all of their programme. So their is still hope. Though it might be another
Oop hole.

We go win o IJN.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 00:18

yemiola wrote:
Stevolat wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Stevolat wrote:

It is possible but not for long. I think what mtn is using is a program called phisher. When phisher is installed in a data base it will detect abnormalities in the programme for restoration. This programme is also used by HAKAs. Indians are one of the best in the game of hakaism. That is y the expatriate knows the best programme to be injected into their data base.
Good news is that phisher can't be left in their data base for more than a month as they would need to upgrade a part or all of their programme. So their is still hope. Though it might be another
Oop hole.

We go win o IJN.
Yeah! DIA WILL ALWAYS B LOOPHOLE
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 00:20

sunnydevess wrote:
Hmmmmmmmm?
Uhn uhn!
Back to top Go down
mr.hurtz
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 00:27

mtn magic sim stopped workin, nway 2 xtend bisday on mtn? Mehn got 2 stay online?
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 00:36

yemiola wrote:

I support you!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mr.hurtz
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 00:46

dem try. Make dis1 work oh, my unlimited jst got scsewed !
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 01:04

mr.hurtz wrote:
dem try. Make dis1 work oh, my unlimited jst got scsewed !
relax we just find a method now but want to testify it before posting it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 01:05

Una don't need to panic okay keep cam everybody!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 01:16

Okay o. We dey calm like camel o
Back to top Go down
loocka
Novice
Novice

Sex : homme

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 01:25

yes
Back to top Go down
loocka
Novice
Novice

Sex : homme

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 01:31

yes
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 05:35

yemiola wrote:
Okay o. We dey calm like camel o
anyone that is block we must find another solution to it let nobody panic on that, I really wish you guys well!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 07:32

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sirjoe85
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 08:11

plssssssssssssssssssssss, I need the magic sim bleezing back ooooo
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 08:15

Sirjoe85 wrote:

Wetin you dey yan? I no understand u
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 08:18

Sirjoe85 wrote:
you will soon get there!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
chopup
Amateur
Amateur
chopup

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 08:20

Novice, post 1 α̲̅яε errors Ȋ̊ŋ all comment. Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.mygamma.chopup.com
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 08:23

chopup wrote:
Novice, post 1 α̲̅яε errors Ȋ̊ŋ all comment. Lol
we welcoming him with that okay!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
4everslim
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 08:32

i dont believe this
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 08:41

If u av faith u can move a mountain. That one no work for mtn.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 09:01

yemiola wrote:
If u av faith u can move a mountain. That one no work for mtn.
hmmm, you be God!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 09:02

4everslim wrote:
i dont believe this
you know believe what oga!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
winodey.com
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 14:06

YEs, I received the 1GB too yestARDAY WHILE MY MAGIC SIM WAS STILL BROWSING
Back to top Go down
http://www.winodeysblog.blogspot.com
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 15:24

winodey.com wrote:
YEs, I received the 1GB too yestARDAY WHILE MY MAGIC SIM WAS STILL BROWSING
same here too
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 18:36

has anyone exhausted the free 1gig, if yes is ur sim still browsing
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 18:48

Eating before the stupor upgrade!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 19:18

How is african magic not magic Sim anymore!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 21:45

Stevolat wrote:

Thanks bro for the info.
Back to top Go down
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 21:47

Willysoso wrote:
Stevolat wrote:

Thanks bro for the info.

pls do I have to subscribe for data plan with the #100 recharge. or...
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 23:01

1GB can do me any good oooo, but will give it a try sha.
Back to top Go down
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-04, 23:33

stainlez wrote:
1GB can do me any good oooo, but will give it a try sha.

do u 1gig ain't gonna do you any good?
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-05, 00:11

You know some guys now have such big mouths that 1GB data bundle cannot satisfy their browsing appetite. No tanx to the just suspended unlimited stuff!
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-05, 06:13

I don't need their 1gig. To hell with them
Back to top Go down
omotofine
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-05, 06:23

Pls do i need to subscribe to #100 bundle plan or i should not subscribe. pls explain. God bless you.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty2013-07-05, 06:39

yemiola wrote:
I don't need their 1gig. To hell with them
hmm beta accept it oh!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS   FREE - MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS Empty

Back to top Go down

MTN IS GIVING OUT FREE 1G DATA BUNDLE TO SOME SELECTED NUMBERS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next