Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JAMB RESULT 2013 GENERAL CUT OFF MARKS FOR ALL UNIVERTIES | JAMB REMARKED RESULTS IS OUT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ENGR MOSES WILLIAMS
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

JAMB RESULT 2013 GENERAL CUT OFF MARKS FOR ALL UNIVERTIES | JAMB  REMARKED RESULTS IS OUT Empty
PostSubject: JAMB RESULT 2013 GENERAL CUT OFF MARKS FOR ALL UNIVERTIES | JAMB REMARKED RESULTS IS OUT   JAMB RESULT 2013 GENERAL CUT OFF MARKS FOR ALL UNIVERTIES | JAMB  REMARKED RESULTS IS OUT Empty2013-07-19, 00:14

The joint admission and matriculation board (JAMB) announces their general
cut off marks that is reloaded on 10 july 2013 for candidates that wrote this 2013/2014 jamb examination
that the general cut off mark is (180). In the other hand, several
Universities n the country has their different cut off marks according to
the school authority.
It is important to note that JAMB has re-marked the results of several
candidates in placement of the federal government auto-script remarking
program conducted at Bwari in Abuja Nigeria.

Important note to all candidates : If your JAMB result is very low and not
yet remarked or you want to enhance your JAMB (UTME) Results Contact
Engr Moses on: 08135207080,
Or Come to our Office Address at: Suleja Road Bwari, PMB 189 Garki, Abuja
Nigeria,
(Engr Moses, Jamb Agent Abuja Zone)
Back to top Go down
monetojimmy
Novice
Novice

JAMB RESULT 2013 GENERAL CUT OFF MARKS FOR ALL UNIVERTIES | JAMB  REMARKED RESULTS IS OUT Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WAEC SCORE   JAMB RESULT 2013 GENERAL CUT OFF MARKS FOR ALL UNIVERTIES | JAMB  REMARKED RESULTS IS OUT Empty2013-07-27, 11:07

HOW TO UPGRADE/ENHANCE/ EDIT YOUR WAEC RESULT THIS TUTORIAL WILL SIMPLY GUILD YOU ON HOW TO ENHANCE YOUR WAEC GCE RESULT SUCCESSFULLY... N:B.you are about to break into waec database.your details can be corrected,changed and uploaded without any problem and it is totally safe and secured but you have to be fast,calculative and sharp. LET'S BEGIN THE SOFTWARES NEEDED FOR THE ENHANCEMENT *Anti hacker *password unlocker *Cookies Crumble *Javalong.O *Actionscript2.0 *key unlocker for exe(pro) *Dont spy on me *Clearmyipfor os x *netgrim os x *Clearmyhistory. All of the above named softwares are purchasable so you have to buy them with your masters card,verve card,paypal,libert y reserve e.t.c.from either hidemyip.com or search google to get them. After buying and have downloaded them make sure they are well installed to your personal computer(pc) HOW TO BEGIN STEP 1:logon to http://waecdirect. org/ STEP2:When the webpage loads up, Enter the type of exam eg MAY/JUNE or NOV/DEC STEP 3:Select the year you wrote the Exam eg 2012,2011,2012 STEP 4:Enter your card pin number(e.g 2012201220102009) STEP 5:Enter your examination number(e.g.2012201 1ag) STEP 6:Confirmed all the details you have entered and then Click on the ''CHECK MY RESULT''button and wait for the results Window to come up with your Result STEP 7:Your result automatically opens STAGE 2 STEP 1:when you are on your result page simply open another tab on your pc *open the ANTI HACKER software and go to the extreme end and click on "PERFORM A HACK for OS X using html990,then you will see a space bar at the extreme end,simply insert your RESULT LINK>and click.automaticall y it will bring out a space bar which you will fill AUTHENTICITY. STEP 2:Open the password unlocker and also insert your result link and click on ''GO''.follow the normal procedures there and when you are on ''SECURE ME''open the netgrim and you will see ''PERFORM MY SECURE'' use the year you wrote the exam eg (2012) and click on ''GO''.after it has come up u will see a password comprising of numbers and letters eg(34fr3453) STEP 3:Go back to the PASSWORD UNLOCKER click on the secure me you will see a space bar at the middle of the page insert the code from the netgrim then click ''VOID''.......... .. A link will then be given to you eg (javalong/ default348277/ aspx=sco:grimv12) STEP 4:Now go to the ANTIHACKER software click on AUTHENTICITY go the enhance my pro click,when it loads up put the link you got from the password unlocker and click on CAPS TITLED STEP 5:congratulations. .. ..you are now in your own result page on the neco database. STEP 6:.Your FULL NAMES,examination NUMBER and YOUR SCORE will appear.Your Score can now be edited and changed to any score of your choice. STEP 7:EDIT AND CHANGE ALL THE SUBJECTS GRADE THAT YOU DIDN'T PERFORM WELL(WISELY)also open the ''DONT SPY ON ME''software to allow you spend time in editing your result.Then after you are through with the editing then to go the extreme end click"VOID ".IT'S DONE. Then go and get a NEW SCRATCH CARD to check your result. *SIMPLY USE THE CLEAR MY HISTORY SOFTWARE TO CLEAR YOUR HISTORIES.MAKE SURE YOU DONT DO THE HACKING MORE THAN FIVE(5) HOURS..The actionsript software has already made your enhancement permenent on waec database and maniscript and the hidemyip os x has already hidden you from them detecting whatever you have done for just five(5) hours while the cookies crumble has already crumbled your scores permanently This is the way your waec result can be upgraded/enhanced. NB.please make sure you do the enhancecement with a secured pc or your personal computer and not in a cyber cafe.IF ALSO YOU CAN FOLLOW THE STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS ACCORDING YOU CAN DO IT PERFECTLY.You can repeat and do another result with the same procedure. WE ARE IN THE JET AGE AND WE NEED TO EXPLORE OUR WORLD WITH OUR KNOWLEDGE..FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE NOT HACKERS THAT DONT UNDERSTAND THE ENHANCEMENT. FOR MY ASSISTANCE REACH ME ON 08037367085
Back to top Go down
xedyl
Senior
Senior
xedyl

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: JAMB RESULT 2013 GENERAL CUT OFF MARKS FOR ALL UNIVERTIES | JAMB REMARKED RESULTS IS OUT   JAMB RESULT 2013 GENERAL CUT OFF MARKS FOR ALL UNIVERTIES | JAMB  REMARKED RESULTS IS OUT Empty2013-07-27, 23:49

isookay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JAMB RESULT 2013 GENERAL CUT OFF MARKS FOR ALL UNIVERTIES | JAMB REMARKED RESULTS IS OUT   JAMB RESULT 2013 GENERAL CUT OFF MARKS FOR ALL UNIVERTIES | JAMB  REMARKED RESULTS IS OUT Empty

Back to top Go down

JAMB RESULT 2013 GENERAL CUT OFF MARKS FOR ALL UNIVERTIES | JAMB REMARKED RESULTS IS OUT
Page 1 of 1