Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION

Go down 
+23
Donchucky21
sunnyga
ancl
ABOVE D LAW
obodo
ikasemota76
Justgood
famotegos
rengshuat
Okoegualek
Willysoso
Safex
Akorjnr
fxprof
izuakachinkoro
stainlez
Gmailer
yemiola
Kayodema
xedyl
ikbright4real
osas4jame
Stevolat
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty
PostSubject: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-08-31, 20:25

Mtn just introduce this new data subscription and not everybody is aware of this.The funniest thing is that it has not been capped;meaning you can download up to 10G If you want to bcos the key that normally unlock this code has not been found by MTN.
This tweak can work on any device once activated and doesnt need VPN before it can be used bcos it is not a BB plan

HOW CAN I GET THIS UNLIMITED PLAN
1. Make sure u have @least #150 or more on ur phone
2. Text 112 to 131 or dial *112#
3.Once ur money is deducted u are good 2 go
4.To use it on pc use mtn default
It has been tested & confirmed
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-08-31, 20:38

Give it a trial b4 dey copy it 2 dia site oooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-08-31, 20:50

But its not as stable as before because u wunt even b able to download up to 20gb anymore because d best I got 2day was 10gb though its was torrent file and it will disconnect u by no longer receiving data and wen it stops browsing, noting more. U will have to resubscribe again and don't subscribe from 9pm upwards because wen u exhaust your 25mb limit, it would not surf anymore so better activate it in the morning and dwnlod till it stops browsing. Hope u dig it
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-08-31, 21:11

Will give it a try tomorrow morning, cos i saw it late.
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-08-31, 21:28

I just tried it and the respons I got was dat am not eligible unless I buy an MTN Nokia, moreso, my money was not deducted
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 04:45

Na ur location, cos am. E no dey work for people make e dey stay london. Lol.
Back to top Go down
xedyl
Senior
Senior
xedyl

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 05:07

happy new month...hapi surfing
Back to top Go down
Kayodema
Senior
Senior
Kayodema

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 05:11

The trick stil dey work
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 07:18

Kayodema wrote:
The trick stil dey work
i don start downloading
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 07:20

xedyl wrote:
happy new month...hapi surfing
same 2 u bro
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 07:22

ikbright4real wrote:
I just tried it and the respons I got was dat am not eligible unless I buy an MTN Nokia, moreso, my money was not deducted
i wrote it dia dat it is beta u try it in d morning,pls check my previous post
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 07:49

i tried it , my money was deducted and capped with 25mb. i guess it is capped now
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 07:53

if any other person tried it and it activated urs this morning pls indicate
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 07:54

the most annoying part of it is that it put it expiration for just 24hrs.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 08:39

lol! Eni n wa'fa ohun w'ofo
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 08:48

2 of ma MTN sims are still very much intact. No need to try this trick
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 09:39

I might av come in too late
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 09:49

Don't send code again it is officially capped. When I checked my balance on my iPad it displayed it as their 4KING ad.
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 12:46

Steve abeg d cheat still dey activate?
Back to top Go down
izuakachinkoro
Amateur
Amateur
izuakachinkoro

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 12:57

why me. ahhh. the yeye pple give me 25mb loi
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 13:46

izuakachinkoro wrote:
For how much?
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 14:02

hmm.....coming from an EXPERT... so got no reason to doubt
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 14:54

Abi.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 15:14

yemiola wrote:
i tried it , my money was deducted and capped with 25mb. i guess it is capped now
D 25mb will download up to 10G if ur area network is gud
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 15:19

osas4jame wrote:
izuakachinkoro wrote:
For how much?
just keep browsing &downloading without disconnecting.It's for 12hrs sha
Back to top Go down
Akorjnr
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: download unlimited with the new mtn data subscrition   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 18:27

are you sure of what you are saying?
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 19:25

Stevolat wrote:
yemiola wrote:

Did urs stop after 12hrs?
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 20:03

yemiola wrote:
Stevolat wrote:
yemiola wrote:
Did urs stop after 12hrs?
Yep,den i re-activate it which lasted 4 24hrs
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 20:09

12hrs is kinda small 4 me
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 20:10

Yea, it's only for a day, but better off than bis plan because you don't need vpn and it works on all phones and PC. Try it very early in the morning and your download continues.
Back to top Go down
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-01, 21:55

Stevolat wrote:
Yea, it's only for a day, but better off than bis plan because you don't need vpn and it works on all phones and PC. Try it very early in the morning and your download continues.
But do u mean if one does it outside ur specified time frame, chances are it wouldn't work?

Pls specify.
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-02, 04:53

Any confirmation?
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-02, 05:08

osas4jame wrote:
Any confirmation?
Na person wan confirm am for u,do ur own jooor?
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-02, 05:21

Okoegualek wrote:
osas4jame wrote:
Any confirmation?
Na person wan confirm am for u,do ur own jooor?
i need confirmation first, before i try.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-02, 07:31

Intact I no think say I use up to 20mb before mine stop even before expiary. Yeye mtn. May boko haram bomb yah office
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-02, 07:37

yemiola wrote:
Intact I no think say I use up to 20mb before mine stop even before expiary. Yeye mtn. May boko haram bomb yah office
Lmfao
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-02, 09:14

Hello guys, something strange just happen now. Is anyone still using his own?
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-02, 09:17

Mine had stopped working before my expiration but I did something but guess what I am posting with it now. That is y am asking if urs is still working after expiration. Pls confirm so that I can tell the house what I did
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-02, 09:43

I must do another one today today.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-02, 09:45

Thank God I did not check my data.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-02, 10:48

I av downloaded more than 400mb this morning from the 25mb that I was giving.
Back to top Go down
rengshuat
Amateur
Amateur
rengshuat

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-02, 10:58

yemiola wrote:
Mine had stopped working before my expiration but I did something but guess what I am posting with it now. That is y am asking if urs is still working after expiration. Pls confirm so that I can tell the house what I did.
What then are you waiting?
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-02, 11:06

I wanna know if those that did their own and got the message that they av subscribed for 25mb r still browsing with it after the expiary. If they r still using it then it is general for all of us if not then I will let the cat out of the bag.
Back to top Go down
famotegos
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-02, 11:40

Just tell us.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-02, 11:46

truelly i must know the status first so that i wont give u would end up destroying ur sim. just tell me if it is still working or not.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-02, 14:16

The one I was boasting of just stopped working after downloading about 1.5gb
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-02, 14:20

I am not giving up it might still work
Back to top Go down
Justgood
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-02, 17:31

Pls, for how many days.
Back to top Go down
ikasemota76
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-03, 06:11

yemiola wrote:
I am not giving up it might still work
GUY, TELL US WETIN YOU DO, SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION   DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION Empty2013-09-03, 06:20

@ýémi you're fun-cused
Back to top Go down

DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH THIS NEW MTN DATA SUBSCRIPTION
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next