Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOADED FREEBIES; MAKE FREE CALLS,SURF 4 FREE, SEND SMS FREE, MAKE MONEY ONLINE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
segiade
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

LOADED FREEBIES; MAKE FREE CALLS,SURF 4 FREE, SEND SMS FREE, MAKE MONEY ONLINE  Empty
PostSubject: LOADED FREEBIES; MAKE FREE CALLS,SURF 4 FREE, SEND SMS FREE, MAKE MONEY ONLINE    LOADED FREEBIES; MAKE FREE CALLS,SURF 4 FREE, SEND SMS FREE, MAKE MONEY ONLINE  Empty2013-09-21, 16:11

Hello Friend, I am  S e g u n  A d e b a y o - an IMC (Internet Marketing Consultant), I have created a forum site to serve you better. In the online forum, you are permitted to post your adverts, tutorials, Job vacancy, Free browsing tweak etc.

On the forum site I have posted FREE tutorials on how to browse for free, make FREE calls, send free text, making money online for FREE etc. And I will still be posting more freebies everyday while I do these, you are also allowed to post tutorials on any subject or topic that you like.

You can quickly register for free on the forum now by visiting
w w w . n a i r a c l a r u m  to enjoy my posting on FREEBIES that will improve your intelligence, knowledge, finances etc.

As earlybirds (pioneering members) on the forum site you will be entitled to my UFF - Unlimited Future Freebies which I will be sending to the email address you use for the registration.

You can sign up on the forum now as the UFF is just for only a few people who will be benefiting from it out of the projected 1 million members. You are asking how can I get 1 million members, I can even get up to 2 millions members because I do mass advertising.

What do you mean by mass advertising? As in my advert is always on The Punch, The Guardian, SuccessDigest, through Online advertising, Bulk SMS, Email Marketing etc. So jump to the forum site now and register for FREE to enjoy the tutorials, to post your advert etc.

Go to  w w w . n a i r a o r u m

You will succeed.
S e g u n  
Back to top Go down
kingtobi01
Amateur
Amateur
kingtobi01

LOADED FREEBIES; MAKE FREE CALLS,SURF 4 FREE, SEND SMS FREE, MAKE MONEY ONLINE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOADED FREEBIES; MAKE FREE CALLS,SURF 4 FREE, SEND SMS FREE, MAKE MONEY ONLINE    LOADED FREEBIES; MAKE FREE CALLS,SURF 4 FREE, SEND SMS FREE, MAKE MONEY ONLINE  Empty2013-09-21, 22:51

join us here and make 9jatc.com the best. bro we are united here so you can not separate us
Back to top Go down
https://Www.facebook.com/tobechukwujoseph
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: LOADED FREEBIES; MAKE FREE CALLS,SURF 4 FREE, SEND SMS FREE, MAKE MONEY ONLINE    LOADED FREEBIES; MAKE FREE CALLS,SURF 4 FREE, SEND SMS FREE, MAKE MONEY ONLINE  Empty2013-09-21, 22:59

He needs sledge hammer on dat big head
Back to top Go down
gateway
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: LOADED FREEBIES; MAKE FREE CALLS,SURF 4 FREE, SEND SMS FREE, MAKE MONEY ONLINE    LOADED FREEBIES; MAKE FREE CALLS,SURF 4 FREE, SEND SMS FREE, MAKE MONEY ONLINE  Empty2013-09-21, 23:22

kingtobi01 wrote:
join us here and make 9jatc.com the best. bro we are united here so you can not separate us
there is no need to be afraid, if really 9jatc is the best, then no one will leave. there is no harm in seeing his forum.

but come to think of it, I was banned from this site for no just course, by malosky07 and ever since i can't login with that account again. I have complained abt my username (maclee4real) and no one did anything about it. All because i introduced a new thread (how to build an inverter ranging from 250w to 5000w) you can check it out to see if i deserved to be banned.
i think if i can share my ideas on his own forum without being banned then i will stay there... but that doesn't mean i will not visit here.

Although the site is not properly working
Back to top Go down
kingtobi01
Amateur
Amateur
kingtobi01

PostSubject: Re: LOADED FREEBIES; MAKE FREE CALLS,SURF 4 FREE, SEND SMS FREE, MAKE MONEY ONLINE    LOADED FREEBIES; MAKE FREE CALLS,SURF 4 FREE, SEND SMS FREE, MAKE MONEY ONLINE  Empty2013-09-21, 23:31

the url link he gave is not working properly here
Back to top Go down
https://Www.facebook.com/tobechukwujoseph
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOADED FREEBIES; MAKE FREE CALLS,SURF 4 FREE, SEND SMS FREE, MAKE MONEY ONLINE    LOADED FREEBIES; MAKE FREE CALLS,SURF 4 FREE, SEND SMS FREE, MAKE MONEY ONLINE  Empty

Back to top Go down

LOADED FREEBIES; MAKE FREE CALLS,SURF 4 FREE, SEND SMS FREE, MAKE MONEY ONLINE
Page 1 of 1