Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Genevieve threatens to slap skales if he mention her name in his music again

Go down 
+2
sagee
Ashawo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Genevieve threatens to slap skales if he mention her name in his music again Empty
PostSubject: Genevieve threatens to slap skales if he mention her name in his music again   Genevieve threatens to slap skales if he mention her name in his music again Empty2013-09-30, 11:33

Geneveive Nnaji has threaten to slap EME singer, Skales If he mentions her name in his lyrics again.

Genevieve threatens to slap skales if he mention her name in his music again Genevieve-Nnaji35

EME rapper, Skales probably never saw this coming. Well incase you didn’t know Skales in a song titled “no time” said that genevieve was top on his list and he wants to give her the D, but now Skales might get the ‘S’.

The far from happy star actress issued a statement this morning to one of our reporters, and I quote:

“Can you imagine that boy telling me he wants to give me the D ..what does he know, is the D sef? ..that is by the way..the next time i hear him mention my name in his lyrics again, I’m gonna give him a dirty slap, he’ll never forget..what sort of nonsense, am I his mate? how much does he have?”

Banky W was contacted but all he could say was “I told Skales..upcoming artist don’t mention her name in songs…now we have to go and beg all together….Wizkid is already buying her gifts..we cant spoil EME’s name, A slap on Skales is a slap on the whole family”.
Back to top Go down
sagee
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

Genevieve threatens to slap skales if he mention her name in his music again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genevieve threatens to slap skales if he mention her name in his music again   Genevieve threatens to slap skales if he mention her name in his music again Empty2013-09-30, 17:11

she should slap his d**k, guy dat wil make him respect his elders
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve threatens to slap skales if he mention her name in his music again   Genevieve threatens to slap skales if he mention her name in his music again Empty2013-09-30, 17:56

Lol.
Back to top Go down
$EBO
Senior
Senior

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve threatens to slap skales if he mention her name in his music again   Genevieve threatens to slap skales if he mention her name in his music again Empty2013-10-01, 10:09

Should give his 'D' the dirty slap.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve threatens to slap skales if he mention her name in his music again   Genevieve threatens to slap skales if he mention her name in his music again Empty2013-10-01, 10:21

Slap ke? Seems like she's ready for a law suit. Best she can do is sue skales for personality defamation instead of taking d laws into her hands.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve threatens to slap skales if he mention her name in his music again   Genevieve threatens to slap skales if he mention her name in his music again Empty2013-10-01, 10:22

Slap ke? Seems like she's ready for a law suit. Best she can do is sue skales for personality defamation instead of taking d laws into her hands.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve threatens to slap skales if he mention her name in his music again   Genevieve threatens to slap skales if he mention her name in his music again Empty2013-10-01, 21:27

Hm, she risk jail, she want to take law into her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genevieve threatens to slap skales if he mention her name in his music again   Genevieve threatens to slap skales if he mention her name in his music again Empty

Back to top Go down

Genevieve threatens to slap skales if he mention her name in his music again
Page 1 of 1