Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW TO MODD 2go IN 5 Mins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

HOW TO MODD 2go IN 5 Mins Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO MODD 2go IN 5 Mins   HOW TO MODD 2go IN 5 Mins Empty2013-10-03, 10:22

REQuIREMENTS?
1.(Raw 2go file dats 2go in .zip format
2.Blueftp
3.class editor 4.class_translator
5.and a picture in .png format
*This tutorial is strictly for java phone users*

.Firsly open your 2go.zip with blueFTP and extract all its content into a folder.

?CHANGING OF The 2go NAME: open your class editor, locate the extracted files open META-INF inside it you will see manifest.mf inside it you will see MIDlet-name, change it to any name you want.

?CHANGING ICON (i.png) in the extracted file you will see i.png delete it then copy the picture you want to use with blueFTP and paste it in the folder where the extracted files are then rename to i.png.
?CHANGING TINS LYK CONNECTING LOGGING IN STARTING 2GO E.T.C
jst open ur class _ translator then start open these folderz from a to z then any where u c the name u wana change jst change it bt note dnt change any word dat u knw will create an erro 4 u change only names dat are familia to u.
(tutorial complete)
Back to top Go down
ger_gemam
Senior
Senior
ger_gemam

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MODD 2go IN 5 Mins   HOW TO MODD 2go IN 5 Mins Empty2013-10-03, 19:20

Ashawo.... U and dis ur Java Tutorial na wa ooo.... Come do tutorial how to make money with our Mobile Phones jor.. Like converting credit on Phone to collect with ATM
Back to top Go down
pgideonite
Novice
Novice

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MODD 2go IN 5 Mins   HOW TO MODD 2go IN 5 Mins Empty2013-10-04, 08:29

ger_gemam wrote:
Ashawo.... U and dis ur Java Tutorial na wa ooo.... Come do tutorial how to make money with our Mobile Phones jor.. Like converting credit on Phone to collect with ATM
Gbam!!! Do tut on how to make some $$$$$$, legally or illegally
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MODD 2go IN 5 Mins   HOW TO MODD 2go IN 5 Mins Empty2013-10-04, 16:35

Ashawo wrote:
REQuIREMENTS?
1.(Raw 2go file dats 2go in .zip format
2.Blueftp
3.class editor 4.class_translator
5.and a picture in .png format
*This tutorial is strictly for java phone users*

.Firsly open your 2go.zip with blueFTP and extract all its content into a folder.

?CHANGING OF The 2go NAME: open your class editor, locate the extracted files open META-INF inside it you will see manifest.mf inside it you will see MIDlet-name, change it to any name you want.

?CHANGING ICON (i.png) in the extracted file you will see i.png delete it then copy the picture you want to use with blueFTP and paste it in the folder where the extracted files are then rename to i.png.
?CHANGING TINS LYK CONNECTING LOGGING IN STARTING 2GO E.T.C
jst open ur class _ translator then start open these folderz from a to z then any where u c the name u wana change jst change it bt note dnt change any word dat u knw will create an erro 4 u change only names dat are familia to u.
(tutorial complete)
Ashawo u too much, keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO MODD 2go IN 5 Mins   HOW TO MODD 2go IN 5 Mins Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW TO MODD 2go IN 5 Mins
Page 1 of 1