Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400

Go down 
+4
stereofreak
peter pan
smile2012
Gmailer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400 Empty
PostSubject: Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400   Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400 Empty2013-10-09, 07:00

Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight After Hitting Jackpot With N400 Two friends Saheed Oniloyi and Olashile Ali have reportedly won a total sum of N8m (Eight million naira) with a N400 stake. According to the report, the friends utilized their understanding of football bets to predict the outcome of matches of some Europa league and some Italian football league matches. At the end of the Europa league matches on Thursday, their tickets were confirmed and it revealed that they have emerged as the biggest winners of the bet9ja game show. Speaking after he was announced to have won, Saheed Oniloyi claimed that he was praying when someone beckoned on him that the game on his ticket has sealed victory for him.
“I was praying when someone told me that the last team on my ticket won their game. I was startled because I couldn’t believe that my fortune has changed. Now I am a millionaire though I have always been very lucky in all my endeavour” Also speaking about his jackpot prize, Olashile Ali said he was too happy to talk and everything still looked unreal to him. “I don’t know what to say for now. I am just too happy and I cannot tell it all until I sleep over it. It’s a great day in my life” The report added that the winners were presented with their cheque on Friday, last week.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400   Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400 Empty2013-10-09, 07:19

Thats a great luck...what work for one might not work for other
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400   Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400 Empty2013-10-09, 07:21

Thank god 4 him, very wonderful gift!
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400   Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400 Empty2013-10-09, 07:25

Surebet + nairabet = ?
Back to top Go down
stereofreak
Amateur
Amateur
stereofreak

PostSubject: Re: Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400   Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400 Empty2013-10-09, 10:15

Hw can one bet
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400   Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400 Empty2013-10-09, 10:23

u want to try ur lock abi?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400   Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400 Empty2013-10-09, 10:31

Just walk up to any center but u r OYO
Back to top Go down
stereofreak
Amateur
Amateur
stereofreak

PostSubject: Re: Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400   Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400 Empty2013-10-09, 10:55

I hope I can do it online
Back to top Go down
kingtobi01
Amateur
Amateur
kingtobi01

PostSubject: Re: Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400   Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400 Empty2013-10-09, 11:40

o boy see luck but guys beware there is an adage that say one want and dance and received clapping but another went and received serious koboko
Back to top Go down
https://Www.facebook.com/tobechukwujoseph
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400   Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400 Empty2013-10-09, 12:33

ancl wrote:
u want to try ur lock abi?
Dia's no harm in trying dey used 2 say
Back to top Go down
rengshuat
Amateur
Amateur
rengshuat

PostSubject: Re: Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400   Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400 Empty2013-10-09, 14:13

Overwork will not make you rich. But if the time come, is just little effort you require to become rich. Iam happy for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400   Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400 Empty2013-10-09, 14:24

rengshuat wrote:
Overwork will not make you rich. But if the time come, is just little effort you require to become rich. Iam happy for you guys.
9z talk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400   Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Friends Become Millionaires Overnight AfterHitting Jackpot With N400
Page 1 of 1