Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER

Go down 
+2
Safex
isicotee2020
6 posters
AuthorMessage
isicotee2020
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER Empty
PostSubject: NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER   NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER Empty2013-10-12, 06:19

NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just imagin God + 9jahall = C4, A1, B2. Ur Success is my Concern
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER   NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER Empty2013-10-12, 07:04

isicotee2020 wrote:
NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just imagin God + 9jahall = C4, A1, B2. Ur Success is my Concern
U don't need 2 direct us 2 anoda site if u know u can't post it here
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER   NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER Empty2013-10-12, 08:05

I just Don't get it with youngsters these days. Ok, u get assistance in getting a high score that will enable u somehow to gain an admission into a higher institution now. What happens when u are now admitted? Will u still be dependent on expo/bribing lecturers and "chukwuli" in order to get good GPA points in graduating in the end??? We have totally lost it in this damn country where everyone is looking for the indecent pathways to initial and instant success for the now, not thinking of the lasting success for the future. And these same youths wants to be the next local govt chairman, councillor, house of assembly member, governor, senate or even the president of tomorrow with nothing upstairs in his/her brains intending to lead a multiple of people.....
We should be going forward and not backwards in this country. We have to change our ways, no one will change us.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER   NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER Empty2013-10-12, 09:42

Drdanskills wrote:
I just Don't get it with youngsters these days. Ok, u get assistance in getting a high score that will enable u somehow to gain an admission into a higher institution now. What happens when u are now admitted? Will u still be dependent on expo/bribing lecturers and "chukwuli" in order to get good GPA points in graduating in the end??? We have totally lost it in this damn country where everyone is looking for the indecent pathways to initial and instant success for the now, not thinking of the lasting success for the future. And these same youths wants to be the next local govt chairman, councillor, house of assembly member, governor, senate or even the president of tomorrow with nothing upstairs in his/her brains intending to lead a multiple of people.....
We should be going forward and not backwards in this country. We have to change our ways, no one will change us.
9z one. Naija pple used 2 think of short term success instead of long term success. May God help us
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER   NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER Empty2013-10-12, 09:43

Drdanskills wrote:
Back to top Go down
Iyke Philip
Senior
Senior

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER   NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER Empty2013-10-12, 09:44

You have said it all Drdanskills. Whenever i come across such post and the amount of patronage it gets and commands from people mostly youths, i wonder what the future hold and what it will be like! I will like to beseech the moderator of this site to ban the posting such posts that is not helping the youths. It may benefit you in the short run but in the long run you will realised you did not gain a thing by bending and circumventing the rule. Like Drdanskills said, what will you do when you got admitted? Is better to go through tough time now and enjoy in the end, than to take a short cut or easy way out to become educated illiterate with certificate you did merit.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER   NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER Empty2013-10-12, 16:35

Iyke Philip wrote:
You have said it all Drdanskills. Whenever i come across such post and the amount of patronage it gets and commands from people mostly youths, i wonder what the future hold and what it will be like! I will like to beseech the moderator of this site to ban the posting such posts that is not helping the youths. It may benefit you in the short run but in the long run you will realised you did not gain a thing by bending and circumventing the rule. Like Drdanskills said, what will you do when you got admitted? Is better to go through tough time now and enjoy in the end, than to take a short cut or easy way out to become educated illiterate with certificate you did merit.
Well said bro
Back to top Go down
excellence63
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER   NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER Empty2013-10-12, 17:43

try this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and make dollar
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER   NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER Empty2013-10-12, 18:25

excellence63 wrote:
try this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and make dollar
U just earned urself some dollars only I will spend.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER   NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER Empty2013-10-12, 18:45

Drdanskills wrote:
excellence63 wrote:
U just earned urself some dollars only u will spend.
Back to top Go down
Tokoko
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER   NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER Empty2013-10-12, 19:13

You are destroying destiny
Safex wrote:
isicotee2020 wrote:
U don't need 2 direct us 2 anoda site if u know u can't post it here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER   NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER Empty

Back to top Go down

NABTEB & NECO GCE ANSWER
Page 1 of 1