Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available

Go down 
+20
smile2012
Iyke Philip
UsaCallSms
princejocity
abudavis
stainlez
cybermekx
spyling target
desty4real
brightlove
tmann
phobia30
lawalahmed
mcbesto
Ayosam
$EBO
BOBBY
Kayodema
benzoba
doncrust
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
doncrust
Amateur
Amateur
doncrust

Sex : male

Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available   Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available - Page 2 Empty2013-11-12, 01:28

First topic message reminder :

For those that are already enjoying Tweakware and those interested in joining the team can contact me for your premium account. I have decided to give a test account ONLY to those who are ready to upgrade to premium so as for them to confirm the authenticity of Tweakware.

The test period will not exceed a period of 1hr within i believe you'll be convinced and not confused about the power of Tweakware.

You can always reach me on skype, twitter or my blog.

DOWNLOAD

How To Setup The Software to Browse Free on MTN
After downloading Tweakware unto your PC as a .zip file, simply extract it, open the extracted folder, right click on it and select Pin to Task bar or send to Desktop (as shortcut).
Once you’ve done that…
1> Configure/Set your Modem’s access point to “web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net” then connect to the Internet.
2> Set up Tweakware as follows:
– On the Main screen, Select any server from the drop-down list and tick protocol “TCP”.
– Fill in your Username and Password (Premium account) under the Login option.
– Click Settings and click on “Install TAP” and allow it to finish.
–Make sure the “R.Port” is set to 5222 while “L.Port” is 1110.
– Make sure “use pro xy for tcp” is NOT ticked. (untick it if it is).

3> Connect Tweakware and wait till it successfully connects, then set your Internet applications to use No Proxy

NOTE: Ensure that you are connected to the internet before clicking on Connect on Tweakware.
You ca visit my blog for more info on how to order for your premium account.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Naija Talk a gbe wa o!

Last edited by doncrust on 2013-11-13, 20:41; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tweaks.eu.pn

AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available   Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available - Page 2 Empty2013-11-20, 08:18

Nice one
Back to top Go down
doncrust
Amateur
Amateur
doncrust

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available   Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available - Page 2 Empty2013-11-20, 10:24

For those using Window 7 & 8 and having problem with .Net Framework, just follow this...

- Search for windows features
- click 'Turn windows features on or off'
- check .NET frameware 3.5 (includes 2.0 and 3.0)

That's all.

Guys, Check me out on my new blog site, it'll mean alot. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
doncrust
Amateur
Amateur
doncrust

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available   Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 06:10

To those already enjoying Tweakware, there' a bonus coming your way and those of us who are yet to join the winning team, there's a huge bonus for u too.
Contact me!
Back to top Go down
Iyke Philip
Senior
Senior

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available   Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 10:44

I wonder when i will joint this train, in fact i can't wait to joint this train! doncrust, am still waiting on you ohh.
Back to top Go down
Kayodema
Senior
Senior
Kayodema

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available   Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 10:49

I dry wait
Back to top Go down
doncrust
Amateur
Amateur
doncrust

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available   Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 13:16

Kayodema wrote:
I dry wait
You don't have to wait any more, its time for u to act. I'm sure you understand what I mean.
Back to top Go down
doncrust
Amateur
Amateur
doncrust

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available   Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 13:25

Iyke Philip wrote:
I wonder when i will joint this train, in fact i can't wait to joint this train! doncrust, am still waiting on you ohh.
I have sent you the files
Back to top Go down
satiiaans
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available   Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 14:09

doncrust wrote:
To those already enjoying Tweakware, there' a bonus coming your way and those of us who are yet to join the winning team, there's a huge bonus for u too.
Contact me!
whats the bonus
Back to top Go down
doncrust
Amateur
Amateur
doncrust

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available   Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 15:14

satiiaans wrote:
doncrust wrote:
Contact me!
whats the bonus
Discount and/or an ebook you can't regret having.
Back to top Go down
ger_gemam
Senior
Senior
ger_gemam

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available   Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 21:23

@DONCRUST:::: pls does this work on EMPTYHEEN Simon.... And how can I get a test to confirm.... Thanks
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available   Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 21:25

@doncrust, pm me d details
Back to top Go down
doncrust
Amateur
Amateur
doncrust

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available   Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 22:24

Done. @stainlez and @ger_gemam i'll be expecting ur messages
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available   Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 22:41

doncrust wrote:
Done. @stainlez and @ger_gemam i'll be expecting ur messages
I got ur message bro.
Back to top Go down
doncrust
Amateur
Amateur
doncrust

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available   Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available - Page 2 Empty2013-11-26, 01:05

I'm going to be dropping detail on how to set up a mini cyber cafe using Tweakware.

NOTE: Premium subscribers only.
Back to top Go down
ger_gemam
Senior
Senior
ger_gemam

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available   Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available - Page 2 Empty2013-11-26, 06:16

doncrust wrote:
I'm going to be dropping detail on how to set up a mini cyber cafe using Tweakware.

Hmmmm!!!! Using connectify rite..... It wud be Gud to hear about it.... Thanks in a Million
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available   Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available - Page 2 Empty2013-11-26, 07:05

doncrust wrote:

We are patiently waiting bro!
Back to top Go down
Fricain
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available   Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available - Page 2 Empty2013-11-26, 11:40

100% VIRGIN PERLUVIAN HAIR
Get affordable 100% virgin human hair pieces for as low as N8,000! Delivery nationwide. Click link for more info
Back to top Go down
doncrust
Amateur
Amateur
doncrust

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available   Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available - Page 2 Empty2013-11-26, 15:04

Fricain wrote:
100% VIRGIN PERLUVIAN HAIR
Get affordable 100% virgin human hair pieces for as low as N8,000! Delivery nationwide. Click link for more info
Promote ng doesn't accept wat u're doing. they'll block ur account. And stop spanning this thread.
Back to top Go down
doncrust
Amateur
Amateur
doncrust

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available   Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available - Page 2 Empty2013-11-26, 15:13

i'm not actually talking about using ur android phone's Hotspot but using a laptop to host other laptops.
it is somehow tricky with tweakware as the vpn creates a new network.

what we need is virtual router an updated .NET Framework 2 and 3

I'll. e right back
Back to top Go down
doncrust
Amateur
Amateur
doncrust

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available   Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available - Page 2 Empty2013-12-02, 01:41

Howdy to all 9jaticians and tweakware users, I want to congratulate you and thank God on your behalf for making you one of the favoured ones who crossed into this new month. I hope you had a wonderful weekend?

Just some couple og]f days ago, MTN blocked the TCP port just as they blocked the ICMP port about few months ago, but I want to assure you that work is going on to add DNS feature to the tweakware platform. I plead with those who just subscribed for the premium account not to loose hope or feel cheated, everything will be back in place very soon.

I also want to say that I am coming up with an alternative pending the time that Tweakware VPN is restored. As soon as I find a way to make the alternative option stable, I'll share it with everyone of us here.

Happy new month.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available   Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available - Page 2 Empty2013-12-02, 08:53

It's a general thing bro, EMPTY-HEN really got to all VPN service providers this time.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
doncrust
Amateur
Amateur
doncrust

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available   Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available - Page 2 Empty2013-12-03, 13:06

I don catch them on port 53 using dns, lets keep our fingers crossed.... something good is coming
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available   Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tweakware Premium (TEST) Account Available
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2