Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist

Go down 
+10
ollydellima
munajoe
sunnyga
Wolex ib
peter pan
Ashawo
smile2012
matindow
stainlez
$EBO
14 posters
AuthorMessage
$EBO
Senior
Senior

Sex : Male

Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty
PostSubject: Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist   Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty2013-12-10, 09:09

Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Ballon-dor-fifa-shortlist_3049239

Lionel Messi, Franck Ribery and Cristiano Ronaldo have been confirmed on FIFA's three-man shortlist for the 2013 Ballon d'Or, while former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is in the running for the Coach of the Year award.

Barcelona forward Messi, who has already won the title four times, is regarded as the outsider of the three this year because of a injury-hit season.

But the Argentina international has continued to be prolific since being awarded the 2012 prize, leading Barca to another La Liga title with 45 goals and his country to a place at Brazil 2014.

Ronaldo is favourite for the prize after scoring 34 goals in the 2012/13 Primera Division season and terrorising defences in Spain, Europe and in guiding Portugal to World Cup qualification this term.

Ribery is in contention for another prestigious award after being named UEFA's best player in Europe for the 2012-13 season, in which he helped Bayern Munich win the Champions League, Bundesliga and German Cup.

Gareth Bale did not make the cut from the 23-man longlist despite scoring 26 goals for Tottenham last term before becoming the world's most expensive player when he joined Real Madrid for £85m in September.

The winner will be revealed at the FIFA Ballon d'Or gala in Zurich on January 13, 2014.

The 23-man list was compiled by the FIFA Football Committee and a group of experts from France Football and announced on October 29.

The nominees were confirmed after a voting process which was open to the captains and head coaches of the men's and women's national teams of FIFA's 209 member associations as well as to international media representatives selected by FIFA and France Football.

Who is your favorite?

source:skysports
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist   Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty2013-12-10, 09:54

CR7
Back to top Go down
matindow
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist   Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty2013-12-10, 15:55

Ribery
Back to top Go down
matindow
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist   Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty2013-12-10, 15:56

Ribery.
Back to top Go down
matindow
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist   Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty2013-12-10, 15:58

ribery
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist   Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty2013-12-10, 16:51

Ronaldo...
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist   Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty2013-12-10, 17:32

I'm a fan of Messi and Ribery but Ronaldo will win
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist   Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty2013-12-10, 17:59

Ribery is the best oh before cristano ronaldo
Back to top Go down
Wolex ib
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist   Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty2013-12-10, 21:25

Ronaldo wil win
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist   Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty2013-12-10, 22:16

Ronaldo deserves that
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist   Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty2013-12-11, 01:47

Ronaldo all d way
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist   Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty2013-12-11, 06:31

if they no give Ronaldo then......
Back to top Go down
ollydellima
Amateur
Amateur
ollydellima

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist   Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty2013-12-11, 08:53

Ronaldo i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅ d best!
Back to top Go down
ollydellima
Amateur
Amateur
ollydellima

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist   Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty2013-12-11, 08:57

ΐτ̅ doesn't matter d trophy one hs won,merely lukin @ performances & impact of a players on a team.I think RONALDO i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅ definitely d best among all
Back to top Go down
$EBO
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist   Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty2013-12-11, 15:16

Messi has not impressed me mainly bcos of injuries. Ronaldo deserves it but i hate him for leaving Manchester United. See what Man u has turned into. Now any team at all gets a bonus of 3points for playing Man u. Some fans even committing suicide. Will vote for Ribery because of above reasons even though he has not impressed me. Na ma opinion ooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
thelastblackman
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist   Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty2013-12-12, 02:20

you guy should just say you a tired of messi. looking at it from all corner messi is in a class of legendary footballers perhaps the greatest dead or living. ribery and ronaldo are no doubt good footballer but not comparable to la pulga atomica(the atomic flame) messi.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist   Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty2013-12-12, 03:14

thelastblackman wrote:
you guy should just say you a tired of messi. looking at it from all corner messi is in a class of legendary footballers perhaps the greatest dead or living. ribery and ronaldo are no doubt good footballer but not comparable to la pulga atomica(the atomic flame) messi.
I can c u r a barka fans
Back to top Go down
thelastblackman
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist   Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty2013-12-12, 03:27

nope ac milan fan since 1990 no be childs
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist   Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty2013-12-12, 03:41

thelastblackman wrote:
nope ac milan fan since 1990 no be childs
Na so
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist   Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty2013-12-12, 06:49

Well,the 3 shortlisted players are about the best right now.ronaldo seems to be the best right now but some things count against him.he's having an excellent season but real madrid won nothing last season and they are not likely to win anything again this season.this was the reason ribery was chosen as the european footballer of the year bcos his club bayern munich won 3 trophies,so to me,ribery is the favourite.they just don't look at personal performance in giving out the award,they look at club performance and country performance too.messi would have won it easily again this year but for the injury hit season.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist   Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty2013-12-12, 11:38

Messi sha don becom idol 4 pple mind
Back to top Go down
mcbesto
Senior
Senior
mcbesto

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist   Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty2013-12-12, 11:44

from fresh to ugly
Back to top Go down
ollydellima
Amateur
Amateur
ollydellima

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist   Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty2013-12-12, 21:48

Messi shuld ß̍̍̊ε̲̣̣̣ gallantly left out of ds noble race.I think d other two contenders (Ronaldo&Ribery) i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅ worthy of d award. Its not messi's grandfathers family title,despite d fact he performed lesser,but erfectly belongs to C'Rons 4 his global contributn!
Back to top Go down
ollydellima
Amateur
Amateur
ollydellima

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist   Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty2013-12-12, 21:52

$EBO wrote:
Messi has not impressed me mainly bcos of injuries. Ronaldo deserves it but i hate him for leaving Manchester United. See what Man u has turned into. Now any team at all gets a bonus of 3points for playing Man u. Some fans even committing suicide. Will vote for Ribery because of above reasons even though he has not impressed me. Na ma opinion ooooooooooooo
U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ very funny bro........lolls!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist   Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist Empty

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo, Messi and Ribery on Ballon d'Or shortlist
Page 1 of 1