Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius ..

Go down 
+8
muzammilrob
obodo
cocotierprod
golgot974
reyadr
stainlez
sidina cccam
Myd1992
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Myd1992
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

reunion - Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius .. Empty
PostSubject: Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius ..   reunion - Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius .. Empty2013-12-11, 19:35

Hi to everyone,
Am from Mauritius and am searching for someone who can provide me cline (cccam) for the package of canalsat reunion 16e, parabol reunion , dstv and any othe package available for the range of Mauritius.. I need more than 200+ clines..
Those who can provide me the cline please pm me or email me on yunass92
@ hot mail. C om. Thanks..
Back to top Go down
sidina cccam
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

reunion - Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius ..   reunion - Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius .. Empty2013-12-11, 23:37

i have csat africa just
Back to top Go down
Myd1992
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius ..   reunion - Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius .. Empty2013-12-12, 15:26

Am searching canalsat reunion parabole reunion and dstv as only these three package which are available to Mauritius.. Sorry..
If you know someone who have these package do let me know.. Thanks for reply..:-)
Back to top Go down
sidina cccam
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius ..   reunion - Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius .. Empty2013-12-12, 16:37

djerba cccam
Back to top Go down
Myd1992
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius ..   reunion - Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius .. Empty2013-12-12, 17:46

Thanks sidina..
Do you have his email?
Back to top Go down
Myd1992
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius ..   reunion - Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius .. Empty2013-12-14, 19:33

Nobody know where can I get these package..??
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius ..   reunion - Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius .. Empty2013-12-15, 10:04

Dropping of contact is forbidden in this forum.
Back to top Go down
Myd1992
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius ..   reunion - Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius .. Empty2013-12-15, 11:01

Ok thanks stainlez..
But is there a way that I can know where to get these packages??
Back to top Go down
reyadr
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius ..   reunion - Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius .. Empty2014-03-10, 07:36

I have c line...
Back to top Go down
golgot974
Novice
Novice

Sex : homme

PostSubject: Re: Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius ..   reunion - Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius .. Empty2014-06-23, 17:06

I have c line...
Back to top Go down
cocotierprod
Novice
Novice

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius ..   reunion - Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius .. Empty2014-11-18, 19:39

Hello,

i'm new in indian ocean, i'm coming from morocco, and i'm looking for cline, and i've seen you have some...
... could you help me ?
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius ..   reunion - Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius .. Empty2014-11-18, 19:42

cocotierprod wrote:
Hello,

i'm new in indian ocean, i'm coming from morocco, and i'm looking for cline, and i've seen you have some...
... could you help me ?
what type of machine are you using?
Back to top Go down
cocotierprod
Novice
Novice

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius ..   reunion - Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius .. Empty2014-11-19, 07:31

It's a dreambox
Back to top Go down
muzammilrob
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: I have real cards but i can't msg or post on this forum.   reunion - Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius .. Empty2015-03-24, 00:19

Myd1992 wrote:
Hi to everyone,
Am from Mauritius and am searching for someone who can provide me cline (cccam) for the package of canalsat reunion 16e, parabol reunion , dstv and any othe package available for the range of Mauritius.. I need more than 200+ clines..
Those who can provide me the cline please pm me or email me on yunass92
@ hot mail. C om. Thanks..

I have some real cards and want to exchange. I need DSTV mgcamd if anyone have exchange and get all Bollywood Indian Pakistani European Packages.
Back to top Go down
http://punjabdishseting.weebly.com
babchabi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius ..   reunion - Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius .. Empty2015-06-15, 15:56

where i can get acount for canal reunion please tell me
Back to top Go down
jimmyd0184
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius ..   reunion - Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius .. Empty2015-06-16, 06:54

hello everyone
am looking for canalsat reunion 16e cccam account ,
anyone have account to sell .
Back to top Go down
harper2k3
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius ..   reunion - Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius .. Empty2015-06-16, 18:14

jimmyd0184 wrote:
hello everyone
am looking for canalsat reunion 16e cccam account ,
anyone have account to sell .
visit this page

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

Sex : mele

PostSubject: Re: Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius ..   reunion - Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius .. Empty2015-06-17, 19:52

okay...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius ..   reunion - Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius .. Empty

Back to top Go down

Urgently need canalsat reunion 16E, parabol reunion, dstv and any other package in the range of Mauritius ..
Page 1 of 1