Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati!

Go down 
+7
Iyke Philip
heavenboundpkay
osas4jame
Honourable
flashyberry
Ashawo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati! Empty
PostSubject: World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati!   World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati! Empty2013-12-21, 17:21

World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati! Beyonce-illuminati-2

In yesterday's much-anticipated interview with Oprah, Beyoncé finally admitted she was a member of the New World Order, also known as the Illuminati.

Rumors have swirled since the episode's taping; many fans wondered why Oprah never questioned the star about her alleged Illuminati ties and commented that it might be due to Oprah's own participation in Illuminati activities.

Less than three seconds into the interview, Oprah turned to Beyoncé and said, "So, you know what I'm gonna say to you ... the Illuminati." From there, Bey delved into her beginnings with the group, their assistance in her rise to fame, and her recent promotion to the highest ranks of the order.

Beyoncé says she finally came clean after feeling guilty over all the undue credit she's been given. "People keep thinking I'm this magical ageless beauty, when really that's the result of consuming all these blood sacrifices." Oprah interjected, "You still work hard, and you're raising a beautiful daughter." Beyoncé remained critical: "People ask me how I juggled my career and pregnancy without understanding that reptilian pregnancies last only 2 months."

Oprah's surprised reaction following this statement has been deemed inauthentic by fans. As godmother to Blue Ivy, she would have presumably been present at both the conception ritual and birth ceremony.

The pinnacle of the interview was when Oprah solemnly asked if the Illuminati was behind the death of Whitney Houston. "Yes, that was us. I was there for that. But at the time I felt, in my heart, that that was what she would have wanted," said Beyoncé.

"She had a good run."

When it came time to discuss husband Jay-Z's possible ties to the Illuminati, Beyoncé said, "That's something I'd like to keep private. I don't like to air my family affairs out in the open."

"You're keeping something for yourself?" replied Oprah. "Yes, exactly."
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati!   World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati! Empty2013-12-21, 19:50

God have mercy on us!! Its almost end time
Back to top Go down
http://www.guruslodge.com
Honourable
Senior
Senior

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati!   World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati! Empty2013-12-21, 20:07

flashyberry wrote:
Menn ur profile picture is frighening & suggestive.....jus same same.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati!   World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati! Empty2013-12-21, 20:47

OPRAH WINFREY IS ONE OF THEIR LEADERS.
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati!   World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati! Empty2013-12-21, 22:26

flashyberry wrote:

lolz is not almost, it is endtime, Your profile picture can tell
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati!   World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati! Empty2013-12-21, 22:52

So when you get the fame, people know you exist and possess wealth, then what??? it's all just plain bullshit
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati!   World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati! Empty2013-12-22, 00:49

Honourable wrote:
flashyberry wrote:
dnt tell me ur such a scary baby!!
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati!   World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati! Empty2013-12-22, 01:00

Enternity!! Well bible say 'money answerth all things' and dats wealth.. We dnt knw d infinity of God. So lets nt judge people by their look or immoral acts...
Back to top Go down
Iyke Philip
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati!   World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati! Empty2013-12-22, 18:47

flashyberry wrote:
Your profile picture betrays your comments!
Back to top Go down
Iyke Philip
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati!   World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati! Empty2013-12-22, 18:50

heavenboundpkay wrote:
So when you get the fame, people know you exist and possess wealth, then what??? it's all just plain bullshit
Can't agree more with you... Plain bullshit indeed!
Back to top Go down
Iyke Philip
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati!   World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati! Empty2013-12-22, 18:56

I don't even believe the interview, the whole thing sounded like "fiction" - smoothing that was couched deliberately to entertained the viewer - rather than real!
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati!   World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati! Empty2013-12-22, 19:14

well den if i explain about that my present profile pix u wouldnt say m bizzare.
Back to top Go down
$EBO
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati!   World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati! Empty2013-12-23, 12:44

heavenboundpkay wrote:
Agree with you. Once you excel in your field, then your are an illuminati. I don't get this illuminati syndrome. If its indeed true that she belongs to such a group, then more musicians are part of the group with her. I wonder if non-illuminati persons will still patronize her shows and music.
Back to top Go down
Patrick C Nwalie
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati!   World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati! Empty2013-12-23, 16:54

Honourable wrote:
flashyberry wrote:
Flashy, trully ur profile pix is really suggestive of d illuminati stuff, pse change it. As for beyonce, that's her funeral.
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati!   World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati! Empty2013-12-24, 11:13

okay i'll change it oooo
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati!   World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati! Empty2014-12-08, 19:54

Honourable wrote:
flashyberry wrote:

lolz
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati!   World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati! Empty2014-12-08, 19:57

Dis illuminati wahala self...End time now
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati!   World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati! Empty2014-12-08, 20:24

smile2012 wrote:
Dis illuminati wahala self...End time now

Abi o... No b only dat self boko h, al shabab, al kaedar, local ritualist, d so called poiticians etc , they all suck blood u can add urs if u rmember any
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati!   World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati! Empty

Back to top Go down

World Famous Singer Beyonce Admits She is a Member Of The Illuminati!
Page 1 of 1