Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Convert Panasonic HDC-MDH1 1080/50i MTS to WMV for Windows Movie Maker

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Convert Panasonic HDC-MDH1 1080/50i MTS to WMV for Windows Movie Maker Empty
PostSubject: Convert Panasonic HDC-MDH1 1080/50i MTS to WMV for Windows Movie Maker   Convert Panasonic HDC-MDH1 1080/50i MTS to WMV for Windows Movie Maker Empty2013-12-28, 14:41

After shooting HD videos with the new Panasonic HDC-MDH1 AVCHD camcorder, would you like to edit the videos in Windows Movie Maker, and then share the edited videos on TV through NAS with your families and relatives? Panasonic HDC-MDH1 is a great camcorder to shoot high quality videos at 1080/50i, but the saved .mts files could not be imported to Windows Movie Maker (WMM) directly.

aPubsoft AVCHD Video Converter is the best Panasonic HDC-MDH1 AVCHD Converter that supports loading the 1080i, 1080p AVCHD MTS/M2TS videos, and converts MTS/M2TS to Windows Movie Maker supported video formats like ASF, AVI, MPG, WMV.

If you have AVCHD camcorders like Panasonic HC-X920, HDC-SD60, DMC-ZS7/TZ10, Sony HDR-SR10, HDR-CX110, HDR-XR520V, and Canon HF S200, and face problems editing the AVCHD videos in Windows Movie Maker, just follow the steps below.

Step 1. Load Panasonic MTS videos to aPubsoft AVCHD Video Converter.

After transferring .mts files from Panasonic HDC-MDH1 memory card to computer hard drive via USB cable, run aPubsoft AVCHD Video Converter as the Panasonic HDC-MDH1 MTS to WMV converter, and click the “Add” button to load .mts videos.

Step 2. Choose WMV format.

Click the “Format” option, and navigate the mouse cursor to HD Video > HD WMV Video (*.wmv) as output format. The Panasonic MTS converter will transcode AVCHD MTS to WMV with original Hi-def 1920×1080.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Step 3. Convert Panasonic HDC-MDH1 MTS to WMV for WMM.

Click the convert button under the preview window, the Panasonic HDC-MDH1 AVCHD converter will start the conversion from 1080/50i MTS to WMV for Windows Movie Maker.

Tips:

You can also choose MPEG-2 (*.mpg) in Step 2. The output videos also play smoothly in Window Media Player without jumpy or choppy issue. After editing the videos, you would also bring the edited videos to Windows DVD Maker if you are using Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1.

Read More :

Rip DVD ISO Image to MP4 for iPad Mini 2 on Mac Mavericks/Mountain Lion/Lion

Easiest Way to watch Blu-ray ISO Image Files on Samsung Galaxy Note 3

How to Play/Put/View MKV/MOV/VOB/MPG/AVI etc. files on HTC One Max ?

Mac DVD IFO to iPad Air Converter-Convert/Rip DVD IFO Files to iPad Air for Playing

Load/convert Sony XDCAM MXF to AVI, WMV for Windows Movie Maker

Rip/Convert/Transcode Blu-ray Movies/DVDs to Playback on Android Tablets/Phones

Convert Canon/Panasonic/Sony .mxf Files to Youtube/Vimeo .flv on Mac OS X

Import and Convert Canon EOS 650D/ Rebel T4i H.264 MOV to Windows Movie Maker
Back to top Go down

Convert Panasonic HDC-MDH1 1080/50i MTS to WMV for Windows Movie Maker
Page 1 of 1