Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies

Go down 
+5
Wolex ib
flashyberry
Safex
stainlez
Ashawo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies Empty
PostSubject: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies   B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies Empty2013-12-29, 23:16

Iyetade Soyinka, a daughter of Nobel laureate Wole Soyinka, has died. Ms. Soyinka, who was born June 6, 1965, died at the University of Ibadan Teaching Hospital where she was being treated for an undisclosed ailment.
The death was disclosed in a statement signed by Jahman Anikulapo, an aide to Mr. Soyinka, one of the world’s foremost dramatists and winner of the 1986 Nobel Prize in literature. The statement noted that the late Iyetade Soyinka was a student at the Staff School and Queens School, Ibadan before she studied Medicine at the University of Ibadan.

Mr. Anikulapo’s statement described the deceased as “affable, intelligent and sometimes capricious,” adding that she “struggled with her health in recent years.” Despite her health woes, the late Iyetade Soyinka “greeted every day with a smile and doted on her two children.”
The statement, which was issued on behalf of the deceased’s family, revealed that Ms. Soyinka “took ill quite suddenly and passed away while being treated at UCH, Ibadan.
“Iyetade leaves behind two children, both parents, numerous siblings, nieces and nephews.”
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies   B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies Empty2013-12-30, 08:52

I just read it online nw, what a loss to the Prof's family. May God give them a big heart to bear the lost
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies   B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies Empty2013-12-30, 22:57

stainlez wrote:
I just read it online nw, what a loss to the Prof's family. May God give them a big heart to bear the lost
Amen
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies   B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies Empty2013-12-30, 23:12

chai.... Even the rich still cry
Back to top Go down
http://www.guruslodge.com
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies   B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies Empty2013-12-30, 23:16

they should be a way 2 tame death soon.... I m scared and tired!!!
Back to top Go down
Wolex ib
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies   B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies Empty2013-12-31, 07:37

Ki olorun forijin kote si afefe ire.
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies   B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies Empty2013-12-31, 08:18

@ wole re u sure we understand dat ur saying....
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies   B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies Empty2014-01-01, 02:55

Dat one don do jo...may her soul rest in peace...dis is 2014
Back to top Go down
matindow
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies   B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies Empty2014-01-01, 15:26

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies   B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies Empty2014-01-01, 17:53

VERY SAD OH
Back to top Go down
$EBO
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies   B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies Empty2014-01-01, 22:02

Just want to say bye bye to her soul.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies   B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies Empty2014-01-02, 18:01

RIP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies   B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies Empty

Back to top Go down

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Dies
Page 1 of 1