Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

got problem with blackberry tourch 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
john_backker
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

got problem with blackberry tourch 3 Empty
PostSubject: got problem with blackberry tourch 3   got problem with blackberry tourch 3 Empty2014-02-16, 14:26

i have a problem with my blackberry torch 3,it can load completely,its stayed at half when its loading,can anybody lead me through abt what i can do
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: got problem with blackberry tourch 3   got problem with blackberry tourch 3 Empty2014-02-16, 15:31

U need to flash it...it has happened to me b4...u need to reload d sw...take it to d repairer or if u ve d file use it thru PC
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: got problem with blackberry tourch 3   got problem with blackberry tourch 3 Empty2014-02-16, 16:08

hmmm swweet..... Error loading os... Well if u ve ur computer and a wifi network or a brilliant network like 3g... Say aye!! Lets sail. Its way easy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guruslodge.com
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: got problem with blackberry tourch 3   got problem with blackberry tourch 3 Empty2014-02-17, 11:19

Flashn is 500-700...guy give it to expert jawe
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: got problem with blackberry tourch 3   got problem with blackberry tourch 3 Empty2014-02-17, 12:25

lolxxx so what do u mean???? Dats nt expert???
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: got problem with blackberry tourch 3   got problem with blackberry tourch 3 Empty2014-02-17, 13:12

Wat is dat? Lol
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: got problem with blackberry tourch 3   got problem with blackberry tourch 3 Empty2014-02-17, 16:20

flashyberry wrote:
lolxxx so what do u mean???? Dats nt expert???
wetin u want make .ℓ̊ say...u wana climb mountain with ur haunch abi
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: got problem with blackberry tourch 3   got problem with blackberry tourch 3 Empty2014-02-17, 16:26

d guy should give it a try
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: got problem with blackberry tourch 3   got problem with blackberry tourch 3 Empty2014-02-17, 16:36

Try ke...
Back to top Go down
john_backker
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: same error   got problem with blackberry tourch 3 Empty2014-02-17, 22:40

flashyberry wrote:
hmmm swweet..... Error loading os... Well if u ve ur computer and a wifi network or a brilliant network like 3g... Say aye!! Lets sail. Its way easy.

My computer have the internet network can you get me the soft ware to download ,because i dont tire of some engineer here dem don use me chop too much,like 5 times now same error
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: got problem with blackberry tourch 3   got problem with blackberry tourch 3 Empty2014-02-18, 00:48

john_backker wrote:
i have a problem with my blackberry torch 3,it can load completely,its stayed at half when its loading,can anybody lead me through abt what i can do
simply download blackberry application on blackberry websites buy an original usb cable that can connect your touch to a system or laptop.connect your bb tousing the usb to the system open the aPplication it should recognize your bb model than you can do full factory resset on the system ensure you backup your contact before any upgrade some bb are difficult to backup do it any way.
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: got problem with blackberry tourch 3   got problem with blackberry tourch 3 Empty2014-02-18, 00:51

To give it a full flash go to the same blackberry websites get the upgrade file for your bb you will see the latest version and download to your system ensure you know how to locat the file.open the application you will see upgrade your bb and it will propt you of the file open it and upgare.ensure your battery is fully charge if problem persist after flashing contact your local engineer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got problem with blackberry tourch 3   got problem with blackberry tourch 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

got problem with blackberry tourch 3
Page 1 of 1