Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deinterlace Sony/Panasonic/Sony/JVC 1080i AVCHD Files on Mac

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Deinterlace Sony/Panasonic/Sony/JVC 1080i AVCHD Files on Mac Empty
PostSubject: Deinterlace Sony/Panasonic/Sony/JVC 1080i AVCHD Files on Mac   Deinterlace Sony/Panasonic/Sony/JVC 1080i AVCHD Files on Mac Empty2014-03-28, 05:55

How to remove interlaces from the recorded AVCHD MTS/M2TS videos by using AVCHD camcorder like JVC GZ-HM400, JVC GZ-HD10, JVC GZ-HM1, Canon HF S10, Canon HF S21, Panasonic HDC-SD100, Panasonic HDC-TM900/HC-V900, Sony HDR-SR10, or Sony HXR-MC50E, etc? Is there a deinterlace filter could perfectly remove interlaces from AVCHD MTS/M2TS videos?

1.Why could interlace effect happen?

If you have a AVCHD camcorders like JVC, Canon, Panasonic, Sony etc, you could know that the camcorder divides each frame into a set of even and odd horizontal rows: first the even rows are recorded, and then the odd rows. So, each frame you see consists of two consecutive pictures. This mixing is called interlacing. Thanks to interlacing, your camera can compress video without using digital compression methods.But if you record a fast moving object, it can appear at one place in the “even” picture and at another in the “odd” one. As a result, you get a “striped” picture. The Deinterlace filter transforms the mixed frames into normal video frames and removes the interlaced horizontal rows.

2. How to perfectly deinterlace AVCHD MTS/M2TS video, remove interlacing artifacts?

Step 1: Please free download the program UFUSoft AVCHD MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac, which is a powerful AVCHD video converter could also let you perfect remove interlaces from your AVCHD (MTS/M2TS/TS) videos.

Step 2: Please launch the UFUSoft Mac AVCHD MTS/M2TS Converter; import your AVCHD (MTS/M2TS/TS) videos into this program.

Step 3: The program could remove interlaces from your AVCHD MTS/M2TS files by default. If you want to ensure the result and see the effect,

Please click “Editor” into a new window, you will see a function of “Effect”, click it, and find the “Deinterlacing” box, you will notice that the box is checked. And you can see the interlaces in your AVCHD MTS/M2TS videos have been removed perfectly in the right preview screen. Please check the follow picture.

Deinterlace Sony/Panasonic/Sony/JVC 1080i AVCHD Files on Mac Deinterlace

After done that, please select output format and click “Convert”, then the converted videos files could be very perfectly enjoyed on your Monitor or HDTV without interlacing artifacts.

Yes, just a very easy step, you could deinterlace AVCHD MTS/M2TS videos, remove interlaces from AVCHD files quickly.

Read More :

1.Blu-ray Video/Media Player Software for Windows 7/8/8.1/Vista

2.JVC AVCHD Video Converter for Mac or Windows

3.Transcode/Convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS to ProRES for FCP X/7/6

4.Sony AVCHD Converter for Mac or Windows

5.Best AVCHD to ProRes 422 Converter,Convert MTS/M2TS to ProRES 422

6.How to Import/Load Sony AVCHD Files to Final Cut Pro X/7/6 for Editing?

7.Canon AVCHD Video Converter for Mac or Windows

8.Video Merger/Joiner for Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks

9.Best AVI Converter for Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks

10.Best Sony XAVC Converter for Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks

11.PowerPoint to iPhone 6 Converter-Convert PPT Presentation to iPhone 6
Back to top Go down

Deinterlace Sony/Panasonic/Sony/JVC 1080i AVCHD Files on Mac
Page 1 of 1