Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cheapest Way to Buy Cement Here In Nigeria

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BskResourcesLTD
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

The Cheapest Way to Buy Cement Here In Nigeria Empty
PostSubject: The Cheapest Way to Buy Cement Here In Nigeria   The Cheapest Way to Buy Cement Here In Nigeria Empty2014-03-31, 13:59

GOOD DAY MY PEOPLE, MY NAME IS BALOGUN SIMON KOLAWOLE, THE OWNER OF BSK RESOURCES LIMITED. I AM A REGISTARED DISTRIBUTOR OF DANGOTE CEMENT IN OBAJANA CEMENT PLANT (OCP) in Kogi State, Nigeria.

I distribute to all part of the country to Sub-distributors, Wholesalers, Retailers and End-users at an Auction price of N1200 per Bag. Delivery is guaranteed within 48HRS after booking. Tel: 07066345345 to order now!

NOTE: You can arrange your own transport, but I recommend that you get transport from us to your
desired location. This way you get your cement at the cheapest price ever.

FOR Example:
ATC for 300 bags of cement @N1200 per bag = N360,000
Add Transportation to any part of Nigeria = N100,000
Off loading = N6,000
Other expenses = N10,000
Total = {N466,000}

Price per bag =1,200 / 00 = [N720,000].

OUR MODE OF PAYMENT IS VERY EASY AND CONVENIENT. YOU SIMPLY BOOK/ORDER AND COLLECT ATC SAME DAY. WE ARRANGE TRANSPORT AND YOU GET YOUR CEMENT ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA WITHIN 2 DAYS MAXIMUM.
Back to top Go down
BskResourcesLTD
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: PAYMENT ON DELIVERY   The Cheapest Way to Buy Cement Here In Nigeria Empty2014-03-31, 14:01

I accept payment on delivery.
Back to top Go down
ALHAJI K.
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: The Cheapest Way to Buy Cement Here In Nigeria   The Cheapest Way to Buy Cement Here In Nigeria Empty2014-03-31, 14:15

What of if I need like 50 bag nko and I am leaving in niger how can I do
Back to top Go down
BskResourcesLTD
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The Cheapest Way to Buy Cement Here In Nigeria   The Cheapest Way to Buy Cement Here In Nigeria Empty2014-03-31, 14:19

Good Day Alhaji, we can make arrangement with my Suleja Branch to get it delivered to you in Niger State. Please kindly endeavour to call me on 07066345345 so we can discuss business.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: The Cheapest Way to Buy Cement Here In Nigeria   The Cheapest Way to Buy Cement Here In Nigeria Empty2014-03-31, 14:31

BskResourcesLTD wrote:
GOOD DAY MY PEOPLE, MY NAME IS BALOGUN SIMON KOLAWOLE, THE OWNER OF BSK RESOURCES LIMITED. I AM A REGISTARED DISTRIBUTOR OF DANGOTE CEMENT IN OBAJANA CEMENT PLANT (OCP) in Kogi State, Nigeria.

I distribute to all part of the country to Sub-distributors, Wholesalers, Retailers and End-users at an Auction price of N1200 per Bag. Delivery is guaranteed within 48HRS after booking. Tel: 07066345345 to order now!

NOTE: You can arrange your own transport, but I recommend that you get transport from us to your
desired location. This way you get your cement at the cheapest price ever.

FOR Example:
ATC for 300 bags of cement @N1200 per bag = N360,000
Add Transportation to any part of Nigeria = N100,000
Off loading = N6,000
Other expenses = N10,000
Total = {N466,000}

Price per bag =1,200 / 00 = [N720,000].

OUR MODE OF PAYMENT IS VERY EASY AND CONVENIENT. YOU SIMPLY BOOK/ORDER AND COLLECT ATC SAME DAY. WE ARRANGE TRANSPORT AND YOU GET YOUR CEMENT ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA WITHIN 2 DAYS MAXIMUM.
hmmmmmmm Mr ALHAJI we have rules hre when it come to doing business on this forum i we advice you to contant admin first for few questions if you are able to confused me your thread we be open again until then thread luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cheapest Way to Buy Cement Here In Nigeria   The Cheapest Way to Buy Cement Here In Nigeria Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cheapest Way to Buy Cement Here In Nigeria
Page 1 of 1