Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please guys am have problem with my payoneer master card form

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Robinson jeffery
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

Please guys am have problem with my payoneer master card form Empty
PostSubject: Please guys am have problem with my payoneer master card form   Please guys am have problem with my payoneer master card form Empty2014-03-31, 16:05

Hello friends, please guys i am have a little problem about payoneer master card. In step of choosing identity card and i does nt have none of them can use my parent own. please guy i need help what should do?
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: Please guys am have problem with my payoneer master card form   Please guys am have problem with my payoneer master card form Empty2014-03-31, 18:26

Robinson jeffery wrote:
Hello friends, please guys i am have a little problem about payoneer master card. In step of choosing identity card and i does nt have none of them can use my parent own. please guy i need help what should do?
What are you saying at all? cant understand a word of what you said? Present your english well, then you can get help dude
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Please guys am have problem with my payoneer master card form   Please guys am have problem with my payoneer master card form Empty2014-03-31, 19:20

Exactly brooooooo
Back to top Go down
http://www.guruslodge.com
Robinson jeffery
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Please guys am have problem with my payoneer master card form   Please guys am have problem with my payoneer master card form Empty2014-04-01, 07:29

Am sorry guys. Am talking about when applying for payoneer master card. In the of uploading of indentity e.g passport, driving lenses, national id........ And i dot have none of them can i use my parent own
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: Please guys am have problem with my payoneer master card form   Please guys am have problem with my payoneer master card form Empty2014-04-01, 15:05

Robinson jeffery wrote:
Am sorry guys. Am talking about when applying for payoneer master card. In the of uploading of indentity e.g passport, driving lenses, national id........ And i dot have none of them can i use my parent own
Nope...if you do, I guess whoever requests for it at the bank or shop would be expecting to see your parents' face on the computer, not yours..
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Please guys am have problem with my payoneer master card form   Please guys am have problem with my payoneer master card form Empty2014-04-01, 19:34

Serious!
Back to top Go down
Robinson jeffery
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Please guys am have problem with my payoneer master card form   Please guys am have problem with my payoneer master card form Empty2014-04-01, 23:00

Thanks for ur advice, i need more
Back to top Go down
Twogoods
Expert
Expert
Twogoods

PostSubject: Re: Please guys am have problem with my payoneer master card form   Please guys am have problem with my payoneer master card form Empty2014-04-02, 03:57

heavenboundpkay wrote:
Robinson jeffery wrote:
Nope...if you do, I guess whoever requests for it at the bank or shop would be expecting to see your parents' face on the computer, not yours..
If I understand u guys, I will say what ever u are ask to provide in bank is just for your security propose
Back to top Go down
http://www.fb.com/inforNaij
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please guys am have problem with my payoneer master card form   Please guys am have problem with my payoneer master card form Empty

Back to top Go down

Please guys am have problem with my payoneer master card form
Page 1 of 1