Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES

Go down 
+20
heavenboundpkay
Safex
Kay2cee
excoiyke
alfotey
bajoraf2014
stainlez
irondehero42
Adefrancey
ancl
sunnyga
arsenaaaaaal
isaac311
yinka123
killerbill7
Gmailer
smile2012
akpatagoddy
turkcorp
compaqRELOADED
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
compaqRELOADED
Amateur
Amateur
compaqRELOADED

Sex : male

IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty2014-04-11, 11:24

First topic message reminder :

hello ntc its being a while i've posted on here but i have always watched closely as a guest.

im still a novice when it comes to the satelite kingdom but everyday i learn new things.

NEW things?...yes i know iptv is known by all but some dont know how it works or runaway from it because its too expensive to watch( lol MB and airtime wise).

iptv is internet protocol tv and it works via your decoders( satelite wise tho its available on pc and mobile too) connecting to the internet and streaming your favorite programs live to your tv.NO satelite dish needed, NO weather threats just your decoder, internet modems and data plan.

i once used a strong 4922a decoder that comes with preinstalled iptv channels like jsc sports 1-10HD and on a 3g network i swear i enjoyed it on a full soccer match.i dont know if 4922a still has live sports channels as at the time of this posting.

BUT for qsat aka queen decoders ,you can rejoice as now u can buy iptv accounts containing all bein sports channels,movies around the world, adult channels, kiddies channels and lots more for just $27 a year account and enjoy uninterrupted entertainment and sporting on a 3g network to avoid unneccessary bufferring..

pls drop your comments and for a cheap data bundle to use,i think etisalat's N15 for 5mins unlimited is the BEST ir N180 for 1hr of streaming on iptv.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty2014-04-12, 14:34

Soon we shall enjoy this IPTV watch out, devil tv can't stop us.
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty2014-04-12, 17:47

awilo wrote:
Ivote="turkcorp"]Have anybody checked the mb consumption of a movie or a 90 minute live match will really appreciate it

I've been using IPTV since the great depression last month and I use about 200mb to watch a full match excluding half time talk. Its really expensive in this part of the world unless like someone said, u have unlimited data. And u need to have 3g to make anything from it.....some IPTV channels even buffer on 3g network[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty2014-04-12, 18:36

Hmmm....only if u are opportuned with very fast internet.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty2014-04-12, 21:09

It is ironic with fast Internet you can watch Tv on your pc and the channel selection is very vast so normally would not watch it on my decoder
Back to top Go down
irondehero42
Senior
Senior
irondehero42

PostSubject: Re: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty2014-04-12, 21:37

turkcorp wrote:
It is ironic with fast Internet you can watch Tv on your pc and the channel selection is very vast so normally would not watch it on my decoder
You are getting it wrong bro PC have more update for many softwares being installed on it for that matter it won't move fast unlike this decoder which internet connection is for one purpose.believe it or not.hahhahaahha
Back to top Go down
compaqRELOADED
Amateur
Amateur
compaqRELOADED

PostSubject: Re: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty2014-04-12, 21:48

iptv rocks just spent 360naira on etisalat to watch granada vs barca match with prematch and halftime talks included(2hrs)
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty2014-04-12, 22:46

N360 to see a full football match. Pls tell us the trick bro.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty2014-04-12, 23:30

turkcorp wrote:
awilo wrote:
Ivote="turkcorp"]Have anybody checked the mb consumption of a movie or a 90 minute live match will really appreciate it

I've been using IPTV since the great depression last month and I use about 200mb to watch a full match excluding half time talk. Its really expensive in this part of the world unless like someone said, u have unlimited data. And u need to have 3g to make anything from it.....some IPTV channels even buffer on 3g network
[/quote] dat's rilly on a high side; buh were u able 2 watch all kind of match: epl, la liga ucl etc?
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty2014-04-12, 23:32

irondehero42 wrote:
turkcorp wrote:
You are getting it wrong bro PC have more update for many softwares being installed on it for that matter it won't move fast unlike this decoder which internet connection is for one purpose.believe it or not.hahhahaahha
Not always true bout the updates but will try and see the pc too have flexibility about pictures quality which also affect the speed you can use a vpn to watch hulu which is very good so iptv to me is better on pc
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty2014-04-12, 23:33

compaqRELOADED wrote:
iptv rocks just spent 360naira on etisalat to watch granada vs barca match with prematch and halftime talks included(2hrs)
I dnt fink dat's much nah!
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty2014-04-12, 23:36

stainlez wrote:
N360 to see a full football match. Pls tell us the trick bro.
abi o, even me sef wan hear d gist
Back to top Go down
lilgii2k3
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty2014-04-12, 23:38

compaqRELOADED wrote:
chk your pm bro
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty2014-04-13, 00:19

those that sent me their email should check it now
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty2014-04-13, 00:21

am testing the iptv new server now no modem no sim card just connect via satellite
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty2014-04-13, 00:47

this is great and good news
Back to top Go down
compaqRELOADED
Amateur
Amateur
compaqRELOADED

PostSubject: Re: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty2014-04-13, 01:49

lilgii2k3 wrote:
compaqRELOADED wrote:
chk your pm bro
i'll reply to you soon.please wait and for those asking for the trick or cheat...na nah nah...its not a trick.do some work, google for etisalat time plan (tarrifd at 15naira per 5mins) u will get the koko activation code. insert the sim in your modem and adieos u're swimming :oops , sorry streaming Very Happy
Back to top Go down
compaqRELOADED
Amateur
Amateur
compaqRELOADED

PostSubject: Re: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty2014-04-13, 01:54

i even got the code off this site. there was a thread for it here but to temper justice with messi

here

opt in *229*5*7#
opt out *229*0#

make sure u get the welcome to the plan text before inserting in your modem and yanshing it to your decoder
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty2014-04-13, 06:17

compaqRELOADED wrote:
i even got the code off this site. there was a thread for it here but to temper justice with messi

here

opt in *229*5*7#
opt out *229*0#

make sure u get the welcome to the plan text before inserting in your modem and yanshing it to your decoder
hmmmmmmmn!an eye opener!
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty2014-04-13, 07:03

Kay2cee wrote:
am testing the iptv new server now no modem no sim card just connect via satellite
Let's us know your secret bro
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty2014-04-13, 07:41

compaqRELOADED wrote:
lilgii2k3 wrote:
compaqRELOADED wrote:
chk your pm bro
i'll reply to you soon.please wait and for those asking for the trick or cheat...na nah nah...its not a trick.do some work, google for etisalat time plan (tarrifd at 15naira per 5mins) u will get the koko activation code. insert the sim in your modem and adieos u're swimming :oops , sorry streaming Very Happy
wat if I use etisalat 15mb, ao many hrs will it last?
Back to top Go down
compaqRELOADED
Amateur
Amateur
compaqRELOADED

PostSubject: Re: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty2014-04-13, 09:35

Safex wrote:
compaqRELOADED wrote:
lilgii2k3 wrote:
compaqRELOADED wrote:
chk your pm bro
lol bros u funny oh...if i wan use 15mb watch mojo for iptv...before my chairman stand ,the 15mb don finish lol
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty2014-04-13, 20:33

compaqRELOADED wrote:
Safex wrote:
compaqRELOADED wrote:
lilgii2k3 wrote:
compaqRELOADED wrote:
chk your pm bro
lol bros u funny oh...if i wan use 15mb watch mojo for iptv...before my chairman stand ,the 15mb don finish lol
funny u, abeg me I no dey watch dat one buh soccer. So abeg ao many min will it last exactly?
Back to top Go down
compaqRELOADED
Amateur
Amateur
compaqRELOADED

PostSubject: Re: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty2014-04-13, 20:38

Safex wrote:
compaqRELOADED wrote:
Safex wrote:
compaqRELOADED wrote:
lilgii2k3 wrote:
compaqRELOADED wrote:
chk your pm bro
funny u, abeg me I no dey watch dat one buh soccer. So abeg ao many min will it last exactly?
atmost 5mins
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty2014-04-13, 20:54

compaqRELOADED wrote:
Safex wrote:
compaqRELOADED wrote:
Safex wrote:
compaqRELOADED wrote:
lilgii2k3 wrote:
compaqRELOADED wrote:
chk your pm bro
atmost 5mins
ehwo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES   IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

IPTV a reliable substitute to unreliable DONGLES
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2