Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Browsing on Mozilla

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
desty4real
Senior
Senior
desty4real

Free Browsing on Mozilla  Empty
PostSubject: Free Browsing on Mozilla    Free Browsing on Mozilla  Empty2011-06-17, 14:56

I Got this from a friend, i havent try it, some might have see else where
i only change some stuff in it

1. REQUIREMENTS: DOWNLOAD THE MODIFIED HEADERS modify_headers-0.6.6-fx+sm+mz.xpi from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2. DOWNLOAD moxilla f Firefox Setup 3.0.19.exe and Firefox Setup 3.6.10.exe from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3. INSTALL FIREFOX 3.0.19 anddrag modify headers into firefox to install and intergrate modify headers with firefox

4.AFTER THE INSTALLATION click on TOOLS>>>MODIFY HEADER ADD-ON WILL BE THE LAST ON D TOOL OPTION.NOW D MODIFY HEADER WINDOW DISPLAY.THERE YOU SEE.YOU VE 5 BOXES THERE AND THE FIRST ONE HAS A DROP LIST CONTAINING THE FOLLOWING>>
; ADD
; MODIFY
; FILTER

CHOOSE ADD AND FILLIN D FOLLOWING VALUES UNDER THE NAME BOX WRITE:host UNDER VALUE write [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and lastly under comment write 8080
now save.do d same for modify and dont choose filter you will see two red ball beside ur configuration now and they must be green'

NEXT GOTO THE EXTREME RIGHT YOU WILL SEE SOME BUTTONS ONLY CHOOSE "ENABLE ALL" and automatically the red buttons turn green.you can now close modify headers tab
next is for us to configure your mozilla to listen to modify headers and this is how you do it GOTO:TOOLS>>OPTIONS>>NETWORKS>>SETTINGS. THEN CHOOSE MANUALL CONFIGURATION SETTINGS AND WRITE 10.199.212.2 IN HTTP proxy and write 8080 in PORT save and exit that is all start your firefox and enjoy browsing free without IWP on MTN
1. you must know that modify headers works mainly or can only be install between firefox Firefox Setup 3.1 Beta 3.exe and Firefox Setup 3.0.19.exe not newer.HOWEVER IF YOU HAVE A GOOD CONNECTION E.G YOUR FREEDOM YOU CAN UPDATE MODIFY HEADERS TO WORK WITH FIREFOX 3.6.10

WARNING and DISADVANTAGE

1. though modified headers has so many advantages like speed stability and simplicity, it however has its disadvantage and it is it doesn't work with HTTPS SITES the ones dat will affect you most is "FACEBOOK YAHOO and gmail"
HOWEVER YOU CAN TRY THIS SIMPLE TRICK login to your yahoo inbox by visiting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or first signin to your facebook,gmail, or yahoo mail with ur IWP and select keep me logged in then continue using modify headers to continue browsing unresticted.you can aswell visit ur face book e.t.c thru flyproxy.com,vimuto.com,sneakme.net or any other one you know

Last edited by desty4real on 2011-06-17, 15:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
david john
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free Browsing on Mozilla    Free Browsing on Mozilla  Empty2011-06-17, 15:30

pls desty, Any stuff for mai opera 5 or 4.2?abeg new person in da house.
Back to top Go down
desty4real
Senior
Senior
desty4real

PostSubject: Re: Free Browsing on Mozilla    Free Browsing on Mozilla  Empty2011-06-17, 15:48

what kind of opera do you have? handler
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Browsing on Mozilla    Free Browsing on Mozilla  Empty2011-06-17, 15:52

yeah
Back to top Go down
desty4real
Senior
Senior
desty4real

PostSubject: Re: Free Browsing on Mozilla    Free Browsing on Mozilla  Empty2011-06-17, 18:08

which network are you using
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Browsing on Mozilla    Free Browsing on Mozilla  Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Browsing on Mozilla
Page 1 of 1