Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

to all dealers and server operator

Go down 
+8
tolulope16
turkcorp
arsenaaaaaal
ALHAJI K.
Bisoye
Safex
yemiola
Hotandholy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotandholy
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

to all dealers and server operator Empty
PostSubject: to all dealers and server operator   to all dealers and server operator Empty2014-04-29, 13:34

hello everyone!!!wanna tell all dealers of dongles and server operators to beware and make sure you didn't schedule any physical meeting with someone you haven't meet before and be wise even if you are dealing with the person on proxy....one of man beloved friend and agent had been catch today...so be carefully...for my customers,friends and well wisher am putting off my business number off if u are vry. close to me,u can still reach me on my old mtn line and Ghana line.thanks to all.once again be careful. informat are every where.have a great day n year.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: to all dealers and server operator   to all dealers and server operator Empty2014-04-29, 13:38

Good advise.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: to all dealers and server operator   to all dealers and server operator Empty2014-04-29, 13:52

I fink it is only freshers in d dongu biz dat'll fall in dat kind of trap; buh anyway sha, a word is enof 4 d wise
Back to top Go down
Bisoye
Amateur
Amateur
Bisoye

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: to all dealers and server operator   to all dealers and server operator Empty2014-04-29, 13:55

Hotandholy wrote:
hello everyone!!!wanna tell all dealers of dongles and server operators to beware and make sure you didn't schedule any physical meeting with someone you haven't meet before and be wise even if you are dealing with the person on proxy....one of man beloved friend and agent had been catch today...so be carefully...for my customers,friends and well wisher am putting off my business number off if u are vry. close to me,u can still reach me on my old mtn line and Ghana line.thanks to all.once again be careful. informat are every where.have a great day n year.
Sorry 2 hear abt ur friend arrest and hope others dealers will be carefull and take all neccessary precautions.
Back to top Go down
ALHAJI K.
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: to all dealers and server operator   to all dealers and server operator Empty2014-04-29, 14:01

Thanks sir
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: to all dealers and server operator   to all dealers and server operator Empty2014-04-29, 14:09

Guys beware!!!
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: to all dealers and server operator   to all dealers and server operator Empty2014-04-29, 14:32

Good advice
Back to top Go down
tolulope16
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: to all dealers and server operator   to all dealers and server operator Empty2014-04-29, 15:38

Oga oo
Back to top Go down
irondehero42
Senior
Senior
irondehero42

PostSubject: Re: to all dealers and server operator   to all dealers and server operator Empty2014-04-29, 17:27

well done boss
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: to all dealers and server operator   to all dealers and server operator Empty2014-04-29, 21:18

Safex wrote:
I fink it is only freshers in d dongu biz dat'll fall in dat kind of trap; buh anyway sha, a word is enof 4 d wise
Yes ooo..for me, the policy is, man if youre not my friend or relative, no meeting whatsoever. You want account, You pay electronically, you receive electronically..Sorry about your friend, hotandholy
Back to top Go down
bajoraf2014
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re-Dealer and seller.   to all dealers and server operator Empty2014-04-29, 21:55

Hotandholy wrote:
Sorry man about your friend.
Back to top Go down
muba211
Amateur
Amateur
muba211

PostSubject: Re: to all dealers and server operator   to all dealers and server operator Empty2014-04-29, 22:14

heavenboundpkay wrote:
Safex wrote:
Yes ooo..for me, the policy is, man if youre not my friend or relative, no meeting whatsoever. You want account, You pay electronically,  you receive electronically..Sorry about your friend, hotandholy

IM ur frd oooo
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: to all dealers and server operator   to all dealers and server operator Empty2014-04-29, 23:12

muba211 wrote:
heavenboundpkay wrote:
Safex wrote:
Yes ooo..for me, the policy is, man if youre not my friend or relative, no meeting whatsoever. You want account, You pay electronically,  you receive electronically..Sorry about your friend, hotandholy

IM ur frd oooo
Business friend is different from friend wey dey same estate na
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to all dealers and server operator   to all dealers and server operator Empty

Back to top Go down

to all dealers and server operator
Page 1 of 1