Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls

Go down 
+8
irondehero42
smile2012
ManofGod
Okoegualek
stainlez
Bisoye
faithchild
Ashawo
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls Empty
PostSubject: VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls   VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls Empty2014-05-08, 18:55

Click on the link below to see the video of how one of the chibok girls was buried alive and stone to death

Viewers discretion adviced!

http://gistng.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1268
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls   VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls Empty2014-05-08, 20:23

Men wit pain in my heart,tear in my eyes I weep for dat poor girl,these people don't have a heart.government should do something fast and now•the world is indeed wicket
Back to top Go down
Bisoye
Amateur
Amateur
Bisoye

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls   VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls Empty2014-05-08, 22:08

Guys this video was recorded 2009 in somalia according to BBC and the girl in the video was accuse of adultery its not one of the chibok girl
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls   VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls Empty2014-05-08, 22:13

@Ashawo this is too bad of you. We are for serious matter and not joke ok.
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls   VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls Empty2014-05-08, 23:16

Men if dis true,ashawo I will neva believe u•u will loose my respect for u
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls   VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls Empty2014-05-09, 07:02

Guy pls stop spreading rumours,u r blowing dis out of proportion.Na pple like u dey make d matter worse self.This video not get anytin to do with dose girls,dis video wey I watch about 7years back,even b4 d insurgency.Na waoooo,mk una nor dey tk Nigerians for granted now.
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls   VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls Empty2014-05-09, 07:29

faithchild wrote:
will it change d cost of garri? Abeg leave me joor
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls   VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls Empty2014-05-09, 08:06

Ashawo wrote:
faithchild wrote:
will it change d cost of garri? Abeg leave me joor
Please delete this thread, this is dead news, please dont link it with the girls.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls   VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls Empty2014-05-09, 09:09

The video is Fake....the video is fake...confirmed in d news today...
Back to top Go down
irondehero42
Senior
Senior
irondehero42

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls   VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls Empty2014-05-09, 12:33

is DAT so I was terrified
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls   VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls Empty2014-05-09, 12:35

Lobatan gbam
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls   VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls Empty2014-05-09, 13:19

Sad
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls   VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls Empty2014-05-09, 14:49

crazy crazy country
Back to top Go down
finger
Novice
Novice
finger

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls   VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls Empty2014-05-09, 15:00

may God help us...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls   VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls Empty

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: How Boko Haram Buried Alive And Stone One Of The Kidnappped Chibok Girls
Page 1 of 1