Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor

Go down 
+3
SmartMobility
arsenaaaaaal
Ashawo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor Empty
PostSubject: REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor   REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor Empty2014-05-29, 07:16

REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor Shekau1111

A controversial Lagos Pastor and General Overseer of Resurrection Praise Ministries International, popularly known as Jehovah Sharp- Sharp, Archbishop Samson Benjamin Mustapha has raised the alarm wherein he alleged that some Boko Haram members have invaded Lagos and presently receiving training on how to carry out attacks on identified targets in the state.

The Pastor at a news briefing in Lagos weekend alleged that some of the identified targets the sect intends to bomb include the Corporate Headquarters of Thisday Newspapers in Apapa over an alleged publication against Prophet Mohammed and Kirikiri Maximum Prisons so as to free its members detained in the facility. He identified the sect’s most recent meeting point as Oluti Bus-stop, along Lagos-Badagry expressway.

According to him “There is a Mosque, where they are presently planning the attacks. This information is confirmed and I have already alerted security operatives about it. Bombing has been too much that we have to rise and speak the truth. As a clergy, if I do not speak the truth and expose evil, who else do I expect to do so? God has raised people like us to speak the truth so that Nigeria can be free from some this nonsense.”

While alleging that the sect members in prison custody communicate with their colleagues through phones sent to them by some highly placed Nigerians, Pastor Mustapha said “These cell phones are sent through cooked foods, like Semovita, with prepared instructions and guidelines written on the keys of notes. The prisons are now used as evangelical avenues where Nigeria is being presented as an idolatrous country because of our Coat of Arm.”

He claimed he knows those behind Boko Haram including serving ministers and vowed to expose them at the right time. “I will not like to mention the names of those behind Boko Haram now. They are even at the seat of power, but I will expose them later”, he stated adding that because of this “They have been sending threat messages to me, but I know that they cannot do me anything. I am out to stop their activities and to make sure that the abducted Chibok schoolgirls are set free. So, if the powers that be agree with my conditions, I will help to free the girls within one month. I have a game plane, because we already have their administrative formation. We know where to break the links.”

“I am ready to mention names. I am ready to prove my case any time I am called upon. I am ready to show what they are doing. If I die in the process, I die a fulfilled man. But I will not die because God will not want to take me now. Boko Haram does not give life and cannot take my own life”, he added.
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor   REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor Empty2014-05-29, 07:22

Hmmmmmmmmmn!what are his conditions?
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor   REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor Empty2014-05-29, 07:44

I know the Pastor. He is too much, I believe in everything be just said
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor   REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor Empty2014-05-29, 08:35

If dem catch him ehn!
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor   REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor Empty2014-05-29, 10:38

Indeed!!!
Back to top Go down
fijabi
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor   REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor Empty2014-05-29, 13:18

na wa oo
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor   REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor Empty2014-05-29, 14:41

They no fit do m anything. Na so una dey fear
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor   REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor Empty2014-05-29, 15:41

Everybody is just trying to be important... I know them but I will not say their name, When the right time comes, I will speak out, If they invite and I will speak. Who's fooling who? If you know anything please record a video and release it to the press for publication.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor   REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor Empty2014-05-29, 17:55

Far beyond word of mouth
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor   REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor Empty2014-05-29, 18:13

Abi oooooo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor   REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor Empty

Back to top Go down

REVEALED!! Boko Haram Has Invaded Lagos – Lagos Pastor
Page 1 of 1