Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man defiles girl, 13, in Jos

Go down 
+3
turkcorp
flashyberry
Ashawo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Man defiles girl, 13, in Jos Empty
PostSubject: Man defiles girl, 13, in Jos   Man defiles girl, 13, in Jos Empty2014-06-13, 08:02

JOS —A middle aged man identified as Emeka, aka Baba Victor, escaped death yesterday morning as he was almost lynched by neighbours for allegedly defiling a 13-year-old primary five pupil (names withheld) in the neighbourhood.

The said Emeka, a resident of Chief Mailumo Sambo Close, Jos, Jarawa village, according to the victim had slept with her severally with the first incident taking place sometime last year after which he gave her N100.
The latest incident occurred at about 6.30 am yesterday when neighbours caught the man in the act. This attracted residents, mostly women, who wanted to lynch him.
One of the neighbours, Mama Blessing, told Vanguard: “There has been rumours about Baba Victor sleeping with that girl because she is always playing in his room. No one could confirm it until today.
“I have lived here for more than 20 years. Baba Victor has five children, four in their 20s but the wicked man sent the wife and children to their village in the East and lives here alone.”
The neighbour added that the suspect was “up to something because he has older girl friends, some even come from Bukuru to see him. What does he want with this small girl?”
Though the neighbours claimed the act must have been done more than twice, but the victim said: “This is the second time he is sleeping with me. The first time was sometime last year and he gave me N100.”

How the act started
When asked why she did not report the incident and why she was not in school, she said: “I attend an Islamic school and we don’t go very early. I used to go to his compound to play with my friend who is living there.
“That day, I wanted to shout but he said I should not and that he will give me money. I did not remember to tell my parents. This morning, I went to my friend’s place and he called me and started sleeping with me again before people came and saw us.”
However, immediately the incident was uncovered, the suspect pushed the girl outside and locked himself in.
Before the aggrieved neighbours could break the door, a passer-by had notified the security agencies and it took the combined efforts of Policemen from Nasarawa Gwong Division and STF members attached to Sector Two for the man to be whisked away.
The neighbours equally suspect the victim may not be the only girl in such situation as the suspect was in the habit of giving between N30 and N50 to girl children.
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Man defiles girl, 13, in Jos   Man defiles girl, 13, in Jos Empty2014-06-13, 09:22

Yes. D man deserve to die!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.guruslodge.com
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: Man defiles girl, 13, in Jos   Man defiles girl, 13, in Jos Empty2014-06-13, 12:46

Bad girl
Back to top Go down
tommyking
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Man defiles girl, 13, in Jos   Man defiles girl, 13, in Jos Empty2014-06-13, 14:02

flashyberry wrote:
Yes. D man deserve to die!!
The man no deserve anything like that, He did not rape her, the girl want the money and some sex and the man oblige, they should leave the man alone, any girl older than eleven is no longer a child again, they all want to taste what their older sisters or mum is tasting. She like it, why blame the man, maybe she made passes at the man, u neva can tell and Emeka being a randy man fell for it. The girl is more or less a prostitute (MONEY FOR SEX)
Back to top Go down
spygens
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Man defiles girl, 13, in Jos   Man defiles girl, 13, in Jos Empty2014-06-13, 16:08

that guy deserve a lifetime prison, he has abducted the girls whith nonsense money.....money will ruin the world
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Man defiles girl, 13, in Jos   Man defiles girl, 13, in Jos Empty2014-06-13, 19:39

Death ke!!! No be nija we dey
Back to top Go down
Ufkana
Amateur
Amateur
Ufkana

PostSubject: Re: Man defiles girl, 13, in Jos   Man defiles girl, 13, in Jos Empty2014-06-14, 08:03

We have so many people with this bad behavior may God expose them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man defiles girl, 13, in Jos   Man defiles girl, 13, in Jos Empty

Back to top Go down

Man defiles girl, 13, in Jos
Page 1 of 1