Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PHOTOS: Sex Workers Storm Venues Of 2014 World Cup In Brazil

Go down 
+2
OLOBE
Ashawo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PHOTOS: Sex Workers Storm Venues Of 2014 World Cup In Brazil Empty
PostSubject: PHOTOS: Sex Workers Storm Venues Of 2014 World Cup In Brazil   PHOTOS: Sex Workers Storm Venues Of 2014 World Cup In Brazil Empty2014-06-14, 09:22

Brazilian prostitutes have been reported to be cashing in on the ongoing 2014 FIFA World Cup holding in Brazil.

Daily Mirror reports that around 4,000 girls are expected to be working in Rio's Vila Mimosa offering football "specials" to fans from nations around the world.

It was gathered that the English fans are among those being specifically targeted by sex workers in Brazil's biggest red light district as the competition gets under way on Thursday, 12 June, 2014.

Some reports suggest some women have been initiated into the sex trade specifically for the Mundial as fans descend on the city from around the globe.

Investigation carried out by different medial platforms indicate that the sex workers earn 60 Real - just €20 - for a half-hour of sex.

It was also gathered that many of the prostitutes are convinced they can secure a passport to a better life with fans from other countries.

PHOTOS: Sex Workers Storm Venues Of 2014 World Cup In Brazil ?img=%2Fn%2F09%2F6%2Fwot_pix

One mother-of-two, Mel (20) told a reporter that "I would love to meet a man from your country (England), I wish to broaden my outlook.

"I became a prostitute three weeks ago. I know there will be a lot more custom for the World Cup. I use the money to support my family, pay the rent, the bills.

"We have been waiting for the English, I cannot speak their language, but I will communicate with the way I know best.

"I will charge them the same rate for half an hour, 60 Real, but 100 for an hour because they have come a long way."

Her cousin Suelen dressed in a white England shirt while looking for business. She said: "I want to meet all these lovely new men from Europe - especially London. Of course I want Brazil to win, and I know it is going to be busy.

"We have brought in some extra staff and there are decorations to attract the customers and street vendors."

PHOTOS: Sex Workers Storm Venues Of 2014 World Cup In Brazil ?img=%2Fn%2F02%2F2%2Fwork_2

An estimated 600,000 people are set to descend upon Brazil for the celebrated sporting event. But for many soccer fans it's not just the competition that's drawing them in, it's the accessibility of child prostitutes.

For those who are 18 years old or older, prostitution is completely legal in Brazil. But advocates say that an inordinate number of people selling sex on the streets are nowhere near legal age.

PHOTOS: Sex Workers Storm Venues Of 2014 World Cup In Brazil ?img=%2Fn%2F05%2F2%2Fworker_pix

PHOTOS: Sex Workers Storm Venues Of 2014 World Cup In Brazil ?img=%2Fn%2F0a%2Fe%2Fwow_pix

"These girls come from extreme poverty, a culture of social exclusion and a tradition of profound disrespect for women," Antonia Lima Sousa, state prosecutor, told CNN of the underage prostitutes.

Desperate girls, as young as 10 years old, with nowhere to turn see the World Cup as an auspicious money-making opportunity because of the influx of men to the area.
Back to top Go down
OLOBE
Professional
Professional

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Sex Workers Storm Venues Of 2014 World Cup In Brazil   PHOTOS: Sex Workers Storm Venues Of 2014 World Cup In Brazil Empty2014-06-14, 11:07

Wia is d pic
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Sex Workers Storm Venues Of 2014 World Cup In Brazil   PHOTOS: Sex Workers Storm Venues Of 2014 World Cup In Brazil Empty2014-06-14, 11:09

It happens every time so let them cash in
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Sex Workers Storm Venues Of 2014 World Cup In Brazil   PHOTOS: Sex Workers Storm Venues Of 2014 World Cup In Brazil Empty2014-06-14, 11:32

wao...wish am in brazil cos d girl r dem beautiful...
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Sex Workers Storm Venues Of 2014 World Cup In Brazil   PHOTOS: Sex Workers Storm Venues Of 2014 World Cup In Brazil Empty2014-06-14, 14:48

world richest wrote:
wao...wish am in brazil cos d girl r dem beautiful...
Wonderful...beauty is deceptive man...
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Sex Workers Storm Venues Of 2014 World Cup In Brazil   PHOTOS: Sex Workers Storm Venues Of 2014 World Cup In Brazil Empty2014-06-14, 15:11

Normal bizs
Back to top Go down

PHOTOS: Sex Workers Storm Venues Of 2014 World Cup In Brazil
Page 1 of 1