Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter

Go down 
+5
michealblakky
microsat
OLOBE
Safex
ancl
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter Empty
PostSubject: I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter   I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter Empty2014-07-17, 09:28

World football governing body , FIFA is
considering changing the voting procedure for the
Golden Ball after the controversy surrounding the
honour of the World Cup’s best player being
awarded to Lionel Messi.
“Shall I be diplomatic or tell you the truth?’’ said
Sepp Blatter, the FIFA president, after being
asked about why the FIFA’s technical study
group voted for a player whose achievements
were comfortably eclipsed by the likes of James
Rodríguez, Thomas Müller and Toni Kroos,
amongst others. “Listen, I was myself a little bit
surprised when I saw Messi coming up for the
Golden Ball,’’ said Blatter.
“But look at the goals scored by Messi in the
different (group-stage) matches. They were
decisive.’’ He added.
The award used to be voted in conjunction with
the media and that may be resumed after the
fall-out from this award. “There was a long
discussion,’’ said a FIFA spokesman. “The
decision was by the technical study group.
Maybe it will change again. Maybe it will not
have so much weight given to the technical
group. We’re open to suggestions. You can make
your own opinion on Messi.’'
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter   I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter Empty2014-07-17, 10:00

No b 2day fifa don dey do ojoro nah
Back to top Go down
OLOBE
Professional
Professional

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter   I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter Empty2014-07-17, 10:12

Wot suprise u there?
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter   I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter Empty2014-07-17, 11:34

This mean that Blatter does not even know the awardees before the final...hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter   I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter Empty2014-07-17, 11:43

Ojoroo sag na rodriguez play pass messi for d world cup abi na muller or robben. Messi single handedly led his country to world cup finals so haters stop all dis ok. Na vote dem dey vote winner nt corruption of rigging like nigeria. Those that voted him as winner saw oda names der and he deserves it. Make we hear word here abeg. World cup don end.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter   I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter Empty2014-07-17, 12:40

Lolz you be messi fan? am sure you are barca fans go sit down jor
Back to top Go down
JCVD28
Novice
Novice
JCVD28

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter   I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter Empty2014-07-17, 14:23

ha Even miss hemsilf doesnt belive it
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter   I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter Empty2014-07-17, 14:54

OLOBE wrote:
Wot suprise u there?

I wonder o.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter   I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter Empty2014-07-17, 15:00

microsat wrote:
This mean that Blatter does not even know the awardees before the final...hmmmmm
yeah, since it's by voting
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter   I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter Empty2014-07-17, 15:02

michealblakky wrote:
Ojoroo sag na rodriguez play pass messi for d world cup abi na muller or robben. Messi single handedly led his country to world cup finals so haters stop all dis ok. Na vote dem dey vote winner nt corruption of rigging like nigeria. Those that voted him as winner saw oda names der and he deserves it. Make we hear word here abeg. World cup don end.
Una no get point jawe! I'm sure u r a barca fans
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter   I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter Empty2014-07-17, 19:07

michealblakky wrote:
u sabi jare.if u ask people here who d best player suppose be,they'll come up with different names.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter   I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter Empty2014-07-18, 00:49

arsenaaaaaal wrote:
michealblakky wrote:
u sabi jare.if u ask people here who d best player suppose be,they'll come up with different names.
una 2 lyk 2 dey argue sha!
Back to top Go down
Femwal
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter   I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter Empty2014-07-18, 06:27

Messi deserve dis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter   I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter Empty

Back to top Go down

I Was Surprised When I Saw Messi Coming Up For The Golden Ball – Sepp Blatter
Page 1 of 1