Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can any body help me with?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ekpors
Novice
Novice

Can any body help me with? Empty
PostSubject: Can any body help me with?   Can any body help me with? Empty2011-07-01, 17:03

Mtn streaming cheat i mean cheat i can use to watch movie online am use ucbrowser
Back to top Go down
shabby
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Can any body help me with?   Can any body help me with? Empty2011-07-01, 18:23

shoot i feel soft, here goes.....a policeman has all my passwords to aol and facebook, he makes my life hell, he even listens to my fonecalls and texts, id like to have his passwords, can anyone point me in any direction as im goin daft, never tried hacking anything in my life.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Can any body help me with?   Can any body help me with? Empty2011-07-01, 19:10

shabby wrote:
shoot i feel soft, here goes.....a policeman has all my passwords to aol and facebook, he makes my life hell, he even listens to my fonecalls and texts, id like to have his passwords, can anyone point me in any direction as im goin daft, never tried hacking anything in my life.
why don't you change the password?
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Can any body help me with?   Can any body help me with? Empty2011-07-01, 19:12

Ekpors wrote:
Mtn streaming cheat i mean cheat i can use to watch movie online am use ucbrowser
go to the main mobile thread to get it.
Back to top Go down
uron1000
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Can any body help me with?   Can any body help me with? Empty2011-07-10, 15:01

shabby wrote:

If the police are making your life hell just report them to the police complaints. A quick email to your local mp as well will work wonders.
Also why are they hounding you? have you been a bad boy..........
Back to top Go down
http://expertsocialmediasolutions.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can any body help me with?   Can any body help me with? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can any body help me with?
Page 1 of 1