Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Have A Child Out Of Wedlock?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Have A Child Out Of Wedlock? Empty
PostSubject: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Have A Child Out Of Wedlock?   What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Have A Child Out Of Wedlock? Empty2014-08-03, 21:38

What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Have A Child Out Of Wedlock? Divorce-not-between-husband-and-wife
Since no man or woman was born perfect, it is believed that any of them might have made some mistakes sometime in life. Marriage counsellors do advise couples to share whatever their pasts were before they tie the nuptial knot as failure to do this could bring unpleasant consequences in the future.
Be Sincere!
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Have A Child Out Of Wedlock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Have A Child Out Of Wedlock?   What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Have A Child Out Of Wedlock? Empty2014-08-03, 23:04

Wetin man go do
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Have A Child Out Of Wedlock?   What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Have A Child Out Of Wedlock? Empty2014-08-03, 23:10

Depends on whether I have a child with her or not
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Have A Child Out Of Wedlock?   What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Have A Child Out Of Wedlock? Empty2014-08-03, 23:47

turkcorp wrote:
if u don't have a child,wah happens?
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Have A Child Out Of Wedlock?   What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Have A Child Out Of Wedlock? Empty2014-08-04, 07:01

arsenaaaaaal wrote:
turkcorp wrote:
Send her packing
Back to top Go down
Wolex ib
Senior
Senior

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Have A Child Out Of Wedlock?   What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Have A Child Out Of Wedlock? Empty2014-08-04, 07:35

arsenaaaaaal wrote:
turkcorp wrote:
true talk
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Have A Child Out Of Wedlock?   What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Have A Child Out Of Wedlock? Empty2014-08-04, 09:57

turkcorp wrote:
arsenaaaaaal wrote:
turkcorp wrote:
Send her packing
rilly? Even if after 1wk of weddin?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Have A Child Out Of Wedlock?   What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Have A Child Out Of Wedlock? Empty2014-08-04, 09:57

turkcorp wrote:
wat if u hav a child wif her o?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Have A Child Out Of Wedlock?   What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Have A Child Out Of Wedlock? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1