Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR

Go down 
+2
ancl
Safex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR   BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR Empty2014-08-07, 10:23

BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour his wife, the first Lady Dame Patience Jonathan Goodluck with the Award of GCFR (Grammar Commander of The Federal Republic)

Sources said this is due to the immense contributions of the first Lady to English Language in Nigeria.

Another reason for this Prestigeous Award is that the first lady has affected a lot of lives positively with her humorous speeches that make Nigerians to laugh and forget their sorrows.

This according to Mr. President has increased the life span of the average Nigerians.

Example of her speeches include:

* Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.

* My husband and Sambo IS good people.

* I rather KILL myself than to commit SUICIDE.

* My fellow widows.

* I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.

* My husband is the best couple on earth.

* The doctors are responding to treatment.

* For those who said I speech bad English, I left them for God.

* Na only you waka come?

* Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! diaris God o...

Please support and honour our first lady by sharing this news!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR   BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR Empty2014-08-07, 10:44

Lolz iroyin eleje ni yii ooo
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR   BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR Empty2014-08-07, 11:38

ancl wrote:
Lolz iroyin eleje ni yii ooo
which kind news u want? Bomb?
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR   BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR Empty2014-08-07, 11:39

Hahahahahaha.this una 1st lady sef.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR   BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR Empty2014-08-07, 18:49

arsenaaaaaal wrote:
so Funny sa
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR   BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR Empty2014-08-07, 21:46

arsenaaaaaal wrote:
we r used 2 her drama
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR   BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR Empty2014-08-08, 05:37

So funny
Back to top Go down
bode4real
Amateur
Amateur
bode4real

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR   BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR Empty2014-08-08, 06:49

I cant stop laughin oooooo
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR   BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR Empty2014-08-08, 07:40

bode4real wrote:
I cant stop laughin oooooo
dat's gud medicine 4 ya body
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR   BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR Empty2014-08-08, 07:47

This one Nah fake story jare
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR   BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR Empty2014-08-08, 07:48

obodo wrote:
This one Nah fake story jare
broosi eh, a whole me; post fake stowi?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR   BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR Empty2014-08-08, 07:48

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR   BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR Empty

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: President GEJ to honour the First Lady with the Award of GCFR
Page 1 of 1