Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List Of Cristiano Ronaldo 28 girlfriend’s pictures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stay
Senior
Senior

List Of Cristiano Ronaldo 28 girlfriend’s pictures Empty
PostSubject: List Of Cristiano Ronaldo 28 girlfriend’s pictures   List Of Cristiano Ronaldo 28 girlfriend’s pictures Empty2011-07-02, 15:17

http://ansblog.com/2010/01/cristiano-ronaldo-girls-list-of-28-girlfriends-pictures/

I NO FIT SHOUT
Back to top Go down
http://www.great-star.webs.com
$£¥#mymoney
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: List Of Cristiano Ronaldo 28 girlfriend’s pictures   List Of Cristiano Ronaldo 28 girlfriend’s pictures Empty2011-07-02, 16:42

i we like to be like him
Back to top Go down
cepharlopex
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: List Of Cristiano Ronaldo 28 girlfriend’s pictures   List Of Cristiano Ronaldo 28 girlfriend’s pictures Empty2011-07-02, 23:24

Google Chrome Shortcuts Google Chrome is all kinds of wonderful, so I figured I’d throw some keyboard shortcuts out to all the faithful! Ctrl+B – Toggle bookmarks bar Ctrl+H -View the History page Ctrl+J – View the Downloads page S Shift+Escape – View the Task manager Ctrl+P – Print your current page F5 – Reload current page Esc – Stop page loading Ctrl+F5 or Shift+F5 – Ignore cached content and reload the current page Hold Alt, while clicking a link – Download link Ctrl+F – Open find-in-page box Ctrl+G or F3 – Find next match for find-in-page box Ctrl+Shift+G or Shift+F3 – Find previous match in the find-in- page box Ctrl+U – View source Drag link to bookmarks bar – Bookmark the link Ctrl+D – Bookmark the current webpage Ctrl++ – Text size up Ctrl+- – Text size down Ctrl+0 – Return to normal text size
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List Of Cristiano Ronaldo 28 girlfriend’s pictures   List Of Cristiano Ronaldo 28 girlfriend’s pictures Empty

Back to top Go down

List Of Cristiano Ronaldo 28 girlfriend’s pictures
Page 1 of 1