Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results

Go down 
+3
kripen
smile2012
Safex
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results Empty
PostSubject: Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results   Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results Empty2014-08-12, 09:24

Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results WAEC-logos

The West Africa Examination Council, WAEC has recorded mass failure in the just released May/June 2014 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) results .
The mass failure which was recorded in both Mathematics and English Language was analyzed by the Head of National Office, WAEC, Mr. Charles Eguridu earlier today saying: “A total of 529,425 candidates, representing 31.28%, obtained credits in five (5) subjects and above, including English Language and Mathematics.”
Vanguard reports that the WAEC National Office Head noted that there was a great decrease in the performance of candidates if this year’s results were to be compared with that of previous years.
He further revealed that results belonging to about 145, 795 are being withheld in connection with one examination malpractice or the other.
He further said that out of the 1,692,435 candidates that sat for the examination, 791,227 candidates, representing only 46.75%, obtained 6 credits and above, just as a total of 982,472 candidates representing 58.05%, obtained 5 credits and above.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results   Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results Empty2014-08-12, 09:30

Na wa o
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results   Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results Empty2014-08-12, 09:30

Na wa o
Back to top Go down
kripen
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results   Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results Empty2014-08-12, 10:47

why will there not be mass failure when ppl ping and facebook in exam hall
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results   Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results Empty2014-08-12, 10:56

Not surprised in any way.the standard of our schools have really dropped and students ain't really interested in studying hard.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results   Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results Empty2014-08-12, 11:52

kripen wrote:
why will there not be mass failure when ppl ping and facebook in exam hall
haaaaaaaa, me I neva c dat one o!
Back to top Go down
sirjake
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results   Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results Empty2014-08-12, 12:20

children of today don't want to do anything the hard way.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results   Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results Empty2014-08-12, 15:47

sirjake wrote:
exactly
Back to top Go down
timbilla
Amateur
Amateur
timbilla

PostSubject: corrections   Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results Empty2014-08-12, 22:01

sirjake wrote:
hmm sae dat again ooo bros
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results   Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results Empty2014-08-12, 23:07

Please guys just tell me one single thing that is working in Nigeria? As for me I am not surprised about the outcome of the results. When a secondary student's spends 16hours on social media, please tell me how many hours did he/she has left to study. Let me just end it here, so as not to abuse your so called leaders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results   Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results
Page 1 of 1